剧集 | 亚特兰蒂斯(2013) | 导航列表
Guards!
来人
Guards!
来人
Maybe they've caught him?
他们是不是已经抓住他了
If Jason has been caught, they wouldn't be ringing the bells.
如果他们抓住了杰森 就不会撞钟了
Maybe they've discovered the Queen is dead.
或许他们发现王后已经死了
Then we're saved. Circe will spare us.
那我们就有救了 赛丝就会放过我们
That will be of little comfort
等我们以叛国罪被抓
when we're caught and executed for treason.
判处死刑时 还能有一点点安慰
We can't stay here.
我们不能待在这儿
We must wait for Jason. We cannot leave him.
我们得等杰森 我们不能抛弃他
We agreed that if the alarm was raised
我们都同意过 如果警报响了
it was every man for himself.
所有人就得先自保
We agreed no such thing.
我们可没同意过这种事
Where is he?
他在哪里
Do you still want to stay here?
你还想待在这里吗
If we go, Jason will have no way out.
如果我们跑了 杰森就逃不了了
He'll be trapped. And if we stay,
他会被困住的 如果我们不走
they will hang us with that rope until we're dead.
他们就会用那根绳绞死我们
We're no use to Jason if we're caught.
我们如果被抓 就帮不了杰森了
There. Up on the roof!
那边 屋顶上
We have to go. Move it, move it!
我们得走了 快上 快
Hercules! Pythagoras!
赫拉克勒斯 毕达哥拉斯
Find him!
找到他
Hercules!
赫拉克勒斯
All I saw was a figure over my bed.
我只看到床边有个人影
He fled before I could see his face.
我还没看清他的长相 他就逃了
We must assume it was an assassin.
我们得把这当成一次行刺
One of my archers wounded him. He cannot have gone far.
有名弓箭手射伤了他 他跑不远
The palace is being searched. Every exit has been sealed.
我们在搜查整个王宫 所有出口已被封锁
I want him found alive.
我希望你们能活捉他
I was sound asleep.
我睡得很沉
Why did he not strike while he had the chance?
他为什么不抓住机会干掉我
You bit me? What are you doing here?
你咬我 你在这干什么
I had nowhere else to go.
我无处可去了
Ariadne?
阿里阿德涅
Ariadne?
阿里阿德涅
What's happening? There's an intruder in the palace.
怎么了 有人擅闯王宫
An attempt was made on the Queen's life.
企图刺杀王后
Was she hurt?
她受伤了吗
Mercifully, she is unharmed.
还好她没事
The palace is being searched as we speak.
现在我们正在搜查王宫
Have you seen or heard anything?
你有听过或者见过什么吗
No, I was sleeping. I've seen no-one.
没有 我在睡觉 什么都没看见
Remain in your chambers. Lock your door.
待在你房♥间里 锁好门
Do not answer it until I return.
我回来之前别应门
As you wish.
行
It was you? You attempted to kill the Queen.
是你吗 你想刺杀王后
Why?
为什么
It was either that or see my friends die.
她若不死我朋友就得死
You're hurt?
你受伤了
The rubbish chute.
垃圾槽
Are you sure this is safe?
你确定这安全吗
No.
不确定
Thank the gods.
感谢神
It is safe, Hercules.
这很安全 赫拉克勒斯
Get off!
闪开
We made it!
我们成功了
I'm sorry. I'm not a skilled nurse.
抱歉 我不会护理
It's fine.
没关系
If you meant to kill Pasiphae,
如果你想杀死帕西法厄
why is it that she is unharmed?
为什么她现在还安然无恙
I was standing above her while she slept, my sword in my hand.
我在她熟睡时站在她身边 手握长剑
I went to strike her - something stopped me.
我本想刺她的 但最终没有下手
I couldn't do it.
我做不到
I have often thought of killing her myself,
我自己都常常想要杀死她
for all that she has done.
为了她所做的一切
I have imagined plunging a dagger deep into her heart.
我曾想象过用匕♥首♥狠狠刺向她的心脏
Why haven't you?
为什么不呢
Perhaps for the same reasons as you.
也许和你的理由一样
To take a life in cold blood is not an easy thing.
如此冷血地取人性命并非易事
If the tables were turned,
如果情形倒转过来
Pasiphae would not think twice before killing either of us.
帕西法厄会毫不犹疑地杀死我们
We are not the same as her.
我们与她不同
Surely that's a good thing?
这真的是件好事吗
I should attempt to escape from the palace.
我应该逃出王宫去
It's madness. The exits are sealed.
不可能的 所有出口都被封锁了
You will get caught.
你会被抓住的
If I am found in your chambers,
如果他们在你的房♥间里找到我
they will execute us both.
我们都会被处决的
I will not risk your life by staying here.
我不能留在这里 让你冒生命危险
I will gladly risk my life for you,
我很高兴为你冒险
as you have for me.
你也为我冒过险
I will not hear of you leaving.
我不会让你走的
We must wait until dawn.
我们要等到天亮以后
They will assume the intruder has escaped,
他们会以为刺客已经逃走了
and then I will smuggle you out.
然后我就偷偷带你出去
You must spend the night here.
你今晚就留在这里
If you really insist.
如果你执意如此...
I do.
是的
Jason?
杰森
Jason?
杰森
This is a disaster. I'm starting to fear he may have been caught.
简直是灾难 我开始担心他是否被抓住了
What did I say? I said he should have got her on the latrine.
我说什么了 就应该在她上茅房♥的时候动手
You are never more vulnerable than when you're...
人最脆弱的时候就是...
It was madness.
这太疯狂了
We were fools to let Jason go through with it.
我们真蠢 居然让杰森做了这种事
And you think we could have stopped him?
你以为我们拦得住他吗
The boy is more headstrong than anyone I've ever met.
这孩子比我见过的任何人都要倔强
There's nothing we can do but sit and wait
我们什么也做不了 只能坐在这里等他
and pray for his safe return.
祈祷他能平安回来
We could have some wine.
我们可以喝些酒
How long have you been awake?
你醒了多久了
A while.
有一会儿了
What are you thinking?
你在想什么
Nothing.
什么也没想
You should put some clothes on.
你该把衣服穿上了
What is it? What's wrong?
怎么了 有什么不对吗
Let me.
让我来吧
I know there are many privileges that
我知道作为一个国王的女儿
come from being the King's daughter,
可以享受很多特权
but sometimes I wish I had
但是有时候我希望
been born the daughter of a smith, or a carpenter.
我可以是铁匠或木匠的女儿
I would lead a normal life.
那样我就可以过正常的生活
I'd be free to meet a simple boy of my own choosing.
自♥由♥地选择一个单纯的小伙子
Are you calling me simple?
你是说我头脑简单吗
I didn't mean stupid. I meant...
我不是说你蠢 我的意思是...
I believe you know what I meant.
我相信你懂我的意思
I've already said too much.
我已经说太多了
I like listening to you.
我喜欢听你说话
I enjoyed last night more than any other since I arrived in Atlantis.
昨晚是我来亚特兰蒂斯以来过得最好的一夜
You are wounded. Every guard in the palace is searching for you
你受伤了 王宫里所有的卫兵都在追捕你
and we will both be executed as traitors if you are found here.
一旦你被发现 我们都会以叛国罪被处死
And yet...
但是
when I am with you, all seems right with the world.
和你在一起时 整个世界都那么美好
You must go.
你得走了
Ione will arrive soon and
爱奥尼很快就会到了
I will not be able to hide you from her.
我没办法把你在她的眼皮底下藏起来
How do I get out of the palace? There is a way.
我要怎样逃出王宫 有一条路
The passage leads to the temple.
这条小路直通神庙
I can't thank you enough.
言语无法表达我的感激
剧集 | 亚特兰蒂斯(2013) | 导航列表