剧集 | 亚特兰蒂斯(2013) | 导航列表
Melas?
梅拉斯
I bring word from Princess Ariadne.
阿里阿德涅公主让我带话来
What is it?
怎么样
It seems I have much to thank you for.
看来我得好好酬谢你
My daughter tells me that she owes you her life.
我女儿说她欠你一条命
She owes me nothing.
她什么都不欠我
You showed great courage. There is a debt to be paid.
你勇气过人 我重重有赏
I don't seek a reward.
我不求赏赐
Just knowing that she is safe and unharmed is enough.
知道她平安无事就好
Whatever feelings you may have for her, you must forget them.
不管你对她有什么感情 都忘了吧
Ariadne is of royal blood.
阿里阿德涅是王室血脉
Nothing can ever happen between you.
你俩是不可能的
You knew all along, didn't you?
你一直都知情 对吗
You knew he was my son.
你知道他是我儿子
You did not think to tell me?
却没想过告诉我
All that I have done, I have done to protect him.
我所做的一切都是为了保护他
What do you see for him?
你看到了什么
What of his future?
他的未来如何
What is to become of him? Tell me.
他会成为怎样的人 告诉我
It is your own future that should concern you.
你还是担心自己的未来吧
What do you see?
你看到什么了
Your paths are as one.
你们的道路将合而为一
The day will come when Jason will destroy you.
总有一天杰森会摧毁你
What do you mean he offered you a purse of gold?
什么叫他提出赏你一袋金币
For saving Ariadne.
拯救阿里阿德涅的谢礼
And you turned it down? You know what you are?
而你拒绝了 你知道你是什么吗
You're an idiot. I don't know why I bother with you.
傻子 真不知道我♥干♥吗要跟你混在一起
It's because you like me. You admitted it.
因为你喜欢我 你承认过的
A moment of weakness. Just be grateful for it.
一时动情而已 你就感恩戴德吧
Grateful? What makes you think I like you?
感恩戴德 你凭什么认为我喜欢你
Everyone likes me.
大家都喜欢我
What's not to like?
有什么不值得喜欢的
Well, the lying, the stealing, the drinking, the gambling...
扯谎 顺手牵羊 酗酒 赌博
The farting.
还有放屁
All right. Apart from the lying, the stealing, the drinking,
好吧 除了扯谎 顺手牵羊 酗酒
the gambling, and the farting. What's not to like?
赌博和放屁 还有什么不值得喜欢的
Nothing.
没了
You see. You're finally starting to understand.
看 你终于开始明白了
This is why I'm a legend among my people.
所以我才是这世间的传奇人物
Did I tell you about when I wrestled the Nemean lion?
我跟你们说过我大战尼米亚猛狮的事迹吗
Now there's a story...
话说...
剧集 | 亚特兰蒂斯(2013) | 导航列表