剧集 | 亚特兰蒂斯(2013) | 导航列表
Who was it from?
谁要你传的
It was...from...her brother.
是她哥哥
He's dead.
他死了
The prince lives.
王子还活着
He is here? In Atlantis?
他在这里吗 在亚特兰蒂斯
He waits for her at Synas.
他在赛纳斯等她
You promised...to end my pain.
你答应过 结束我的痛苦
And I will.
说到做到
You told me Therus was dead.
你跟我说希洛斯已经死了
How is it I've just learned that he lives?
为什么我刚刚得到消息 他还活着
I did not say the prince was dead.
我没说过王子已经死了
I said he was lost at sea.
我只是说他消失在大海里
You deliberately misled me!
你敢故意误导我
The images I see are not always clear.
我所见的画面并非每次都清晰可见
You must interpret them as you can.
你必须尽可能解释出来
And what else have you told me that I can no longer trust?
你还有什么话我不能再信
I speak the truth when I tell you now
我下面说的都是真话
that your hunger for power will lead to bloodshed and suffering.
您对权力的渴求会导致血光之灾
And you think you can stop me? With your lies and deceit?
就凭你的谎话 你以为能阻止我吗
It is not I who will stop you.
阻止您的不是我
And what about your own future? Hm?
那你自己的未来是什么
What do you see for yourself?
你为自己预见了什么
The gods will not allow me to see my own destiny.
诸神不允许我预见自己的命运
Then do not make the mistake of thinking
那就别错以为
that you are...untouchable.
没人敢动你
Mislead me again, and I shall determine your fate for you.
你要再敢误导我 我就替你决定你的命运
How can that be? You told me Therus was dead.
怎么会这样 你说过希洛斯已经死了
I believed it to be true.
我以前也以为他死了
If Ariadne were to learn the true reason he fled Atlantis...
如果阿里阿德涅知道他逃离这里的真正原因
We cannot allow that to happen.
我们不能让她知道
Take a squad of soldiers to Synas.
你带队士兵去赛纳斯
Kill Therus. Burn his body.
干掉希洛斯 焚毁他的尸体
He is the king's son.
他可是国王的儿子
Do you think Ariadne will accept your hand in marriage
你觉得阿里阿德涅知道真♥相♥后
if she learns the truth?
还会愿意嫁给你吗
If you wish to take the throne, you will do as I say.
如果你想继承王位 就照我说的做
They've been attacked by thieves.
他们被强盗袭击
Shouldn't we at least bury the bodies?
我们至少该埋葬这些尸体吧
Mountain paths are littered with corpses.
山路上到处都是尸体
We can't bury them all.
我们埋不完的
My lord, if I'm to give orders to my men,
大人 如果我要给士兵下令
I must know the nature of my mission.
我得知道是去干什么
It seems the intruder was part of a plot to kidnap Ariadne.
擅闯王宫者是绑♥架♥阿里阿德涅阴谋的一部分
The other conspirators are hiding out at Synas.
其他同谋都藏在赛纳斯
Your men are to take no prisoners.
不用留活口
Do not fear, Ariadne.
别害怕 阿里阿德涅
We've learned why the intruder was in the palace.
我们已经审清楚此人为何闯进王宫了
And why was that?
为什么
He was sent by your brother.
他是你哥哥派来的
It seems the traitor has returned.
看来叛国♥贼♥又回来了
I do not believe he is a traitor.
我不相信他会叛国
It's been hard for all of us to accept his betrayal -
我们都很难接受他叛国的行为
you more than anyone.
尤其是你
Fortunately, the intruder has told us
幸运的是 那人已经告诉了我们
where Therus is hiding.
希洛斯藏在哪里
Heptarian rides to Synas as we speak.
我们说话时 赫普泰恩已向赛纳斯进发了
What will Heptarian do if he finds Therus?
赫普泰恩找到希洛斯之后会对他做什么
Ah, now, no, it's best not to think about it.
别 现在最好别想这件事
You've been through quite an ordeal.
你已经够痛苦的了
Therus will soon be dead.
希洛斯很快就会被处死
This will all be over.
此事就要结束了
I will continue alone. Are you sure it's safe?
让我一个人去 你确定没有危险吗
You cry out, it'll be the last thing you do.
叫出声来你就死定了
Who are you? I bring word from your sister.
你是谁 我来为您的妹妹传信
What are they doing in there?
他们在干什么呢
Really, Pythagoras? Do I have to explain with diagrams?
不是吧 毕达哥拉斯 还要我给你图解吗
They will not thank us for interrupting them...
他们一定不希望被我们打搅
You can trust them, they're my friends.
你可以信任他们 他们是我的朋友
I'm ready to return to Atlantis.
我准备好回亚特兰蒂斯了
Really? That was quick.
是吗 真够快的
The light's fading.
太阳开始落山了
The mountain paths are too dangerous in the dark.
在黑暗中走山路太危险
We should make camp for the night.
今晚我们应该扎营留宿
Ariadne.
阿里阿德涅
What is it?
怎么了
It's nothing. I was just taking some air.
没什么 只是出来透透气
What troubles you?
你在烦恼些什么
I was thinking of Therus.
我在想希洛斯
There isn't a day that passes when he does not enter my thoughts.
我没有一天不想起他
When I learned of his betrayal...
知道了他的叛国行为
There is no greater sadness.
让我悲痛欲绝
Therus loved and respected you.
希洛斯爱戴您 敬重您
I cannot believe he meant you any harm.
我绝不相信他会伤害您
Those he plotted were confessed -
他的图谋已经非常清楚了
why would he flee the city if it were not true?
如果那不是真的 他为什么要逃出去
With Therus gone,
希洛斯走之后
you are more precious to me than ever.
你对我而言就更加珍贵了
I do not say it often enough.
是我没有经常对你说
What is it?
怎么了
I don't believe they've ever been lovers.
我不相信他们是恋人
They've barely said two words to each other.
他们之间一句话也没有
Why would Korinna lie to us?
科琳娜为什么要对我们说谎
I don't know. We should be on our guard.
我不知道 我们应该多加小心
Soldiers.
士兵
Astrabacus!
星巴克斯
Hercules, no!
赫拉克勒斯 不要
Oh! Praise the gods!
感谢老天
You would risk your life for a beetle?
你居然为了一只屎壳郎命都不要了
He's like family to me.
他就像是我的家人一样
Go!
快走
What are soldiers from Atlantis
亚特兰蒂斯的士兵
doing out here in the middle of the night?
大半夜跑到这里来做什么
They're here for you, aren't they?
他们是来追捕你的 对吧
For what crime did you flee the city?
是什么罪行逼得你逃出来的
I was accused of plotting to kill my father...the king.
我被诬告密谋弑父 刺杀国王
You're Prince Therus? The king's son?
你是希洛斯王子 国王的儿子
I know a hunting lodge in the mountains.
我知道山上有一间狩猎小屋
We'll be safe there.
到那里就安全了
Great - now we're traitors.
很好 现在我们都是叛国♥贼♥了
You know what they do to traitors...
你知道他们怎么处置叛国♥贼♥吗
I have a pretty good idea.
我猜得到
You mean to tell me he escaped?
你告诉我说他逃走了
I have scouts searching the mountains.
我已经派人在山里搜索了
He will not get far.
他逃不远的
No.
不对
No, what Therus seeks is not to be found in the mountains.
希洛斯想找的东西不在山里
It is here...
而在这里
In Atlantis.
在亚特兰蒂斯
Ariadne? She will not be able to resist
是阿里阿德涅 她没办法抗拒
the thought of seeing her brother.
想见到她兄长的心情
She will lead us to him.
她会带我们找到他
Astrabacus needs to build up his strength.
星巴克斯需要加强力量
Breakfast - most important meal of the day.
早餐 一天最重要的一顿
Where are you going? I must go to Ariadne myself.
你要去哪儿 我要去见阿里阿德涅
It's too dangerous for you to enter the city.
你现在进城太危险了
They'll be searching for you. It's the only way.
他们正在搜捕你 这是唯一的办法
We'll bring your sister to you.
我们带你妹妹来见你
Are you completely out of your mind?
你是彻底疯掉了吗
You intend to smuggle the princess Ariadne out of Atlantis,
你想在王后的眼皮底下
under the nose of the queen
瞒过满城的卫兵
剧集 | 亚特兰蒂斯(2013) | 导航列表