剧集 | 亚特兰蒂斯(2013) | 导航列表
What about the time when
那一次算不算
I refused to lend you the money for that hog?
我拒绝借钱给你买♥♥那头猪
You became so angry that you set fire to my bed.
你生那么大的气 说要烧了我的床
What sort of a person refuses to lend his friends money?
什么人会拒绝借钱给朋友
Shame on you.
不地道
Or when I accidentally punctured a hole in your wine skin?
还有一次我不小心扎破了你的酒袋
Which I accepted with understanding and good grace.
而我表现出了宽容和理解的美德
You dangled me headfirst from the balcony. Did I?
你把我头朝下倒挂在阳台上 有吗
If I was truly angry,
我要是真的生气了
I would have dropped you headfirst from the balcony.
会把你头朝下从阳台扔下去
You're fortunate I am so even-tempered.
我脾气这么好是你的福气
Anyway...
总之呢
I'm sorry about Medusa.
美杜莎的事情我很抱歉
You have nothing to be sorry for.
没什么需要你抱歉的
Whatever you do, even when I'm too pig-headed to see it,
无论你做什么 就算是我太猪头没注意到
I know you've always got my best interests at heart.
我也知道你总是为我着想
You're a good friend to me, Pythagoras.
你是我的好朋友 毕达哥拉斯
Better than you deserve.
好得你都配不上了
No...
才不是
Probably.
也许是吧
We should get some sleep.
我们应该睡一会儿
What is it?
怎么了
It's nothing.
没什么
Go to sleep.
睡吧
Hercules?
赫拉克勒斯
You're awake.
你醒了
You're alive. And eating?
你活着啊 还在吃呢
Where's Atalanta?
阿塔兰特呢
When we woke, she'd gone.
我们醒的时候她就已经走了
She left some pigeons roasting on the fire.
她在火上留了几只烤鸽子
Quite a woman.
多好的女人
I was just thinking maybe I should continue
我在想也许我应该上路了
onto the shores of Cisthene alone.
独自前往西斯瑟尼海岸
You should head back to Atlantis,
你们应该返回亚特兰蒂斯
make sure Jason's wound is properly seen to.
让杰森好好疗伤
My wound's healed.
我的伤好了
We didn't come all this way to turn back now.
我们大老远跑过来怎么能这就回去
We journey to the shores of Cisthene together.
我们一起去西斯瑟尼海岸
Excellent.
很好
What is it?
怎么了
Atalanta said our paths would cross in the future.
阿塔兰特说我们未来还会见面
Let us hope that is true.
希望这是真的
Crios said the stories spoke of Medusa being in a cave.
克里奥斯说传言美杜莎住在洞里
There are dozens of them.
这里洞也太多了吧
Then we must search them all until we find her.
我们挨个找 找到她为止
I thought you'd be more excited to see her.
我以为你要见她会很兴奋
I thought you'd be more excited... to see Medusa.
我以为你要见她会很兴奋 去见美杜莎
Oh, I am... I was just thinking about
是的 我正在想
everything that's happened since you arrived in Atlantis.
你来亚特兰蒂斯后发生的一切
All the trouble you've got us into.
你给我们惹的麻烦
I'm sorry.
对不起
I wouldn't have changed it for the world... Well, some of it.
这个想法我不会改变 好吧 改变了一点
I just wanted you to know...
我想告诉你...
What?
什么
Over here!
这边
Look.
看
They've been turned to stone.
这些动物被变成了石头
Medusa. She's waiting for you.
美杜莎 她在等你
Perhaps we could have a moment alone. Of course.
我们想独处一会儿 当然
Just don't look at her. I won't.
千万别看她 不会的
I won't forget what you've done for me.
我不会忘记你们为我做的一切
Medusa?
美杜莎
Medusa?
美杜莎
You shouldn't have come.
你不该来这里
I had to...
我必须
Even though I cannot look at you,
就算我不能看你
just to hear your voice is enough.
听听你的声音也满足了
It is so good to see you.
见到你真好
There isn't a day when I don't think of you.
我没有一天不想你
I wish more than anything...
我只想
to hold you in my arms.
把你抱在怀里
We both know that isn't possible.
我们都知道这不可能
It never will be.
永远都不可能
You should not lose hope.
你不能失去希望
How can I have hope when even the rats don't dare to come near me?
连老鼠都不敢靠近我 我哪里还敢抱希望
Seeing Medusa as she is,
看到美杜莎
I worry it will only make Hercules sadder.
只怕赫拉克勒斯会更难过
Well, maybe until we find a cure it's better than not seeing her at all.
也许在找到解救办法之前 让他见见也好
What if I were to tell you I have found a cure?
如果我说我已经找到办法了呢
Why didn't you say anything?
你为什么不说呢
Because it requires Hercules to sacrifice his life for Medusa's.
因为需要赫拉克勒斯为美杜莎献出生命
I couldn't bear to tell him.
我不敢告诉他
I can't see him die.
我不能看着他去送死
He knows...
他知道了
He can't.
不可能
Why would you think that?
你为什么这么想
When he thanked us for all that we'd done for him.
他感谢我们为他做的一切
He was saying goodbye.
那是在告别
Seeing the life you're condemned to lead -
看着你过这样的生活
alone, in this cave...
独自一人 在洞穴里
This is all my doing.
都是我害的
I don't want you to blame yourself.
我不希望你自责
It seems this was my fate.
这就是我的命运
It doesn't have to be...
本来不该这样
I said I would find a cure, and I have.
我说过我会找到办法 我找到了
There's a cure? How?
有办法 怎么做
Swear to me you will do exactly as I ask.
发誓你会照我说的做
Promise me. Anything.
答应我 一切照做
No! You'll be turned to stone!
不 你会变成石头
Trust me. If you love me, you'll do this.
相信我 你要是爱我 就看着我
I love you with all my heart.
我全心全意爱你
Then look at me and you will be cured.
那就看着我 你就恢复了
What will happen to you?
你会怎么样
Nothing. Don't worry about me.
没事的 别担心我
Just know that I love you.
要记住我爱你
Look at me.
看着我
No!
不
How is it possible for you to look at me?
这怎么可能 你可以看我
I don't know. Let me go. Let me look at her.
我不知道 放开我 让我看她
He was going to give his life so that you would be cured.
他打算献出生命 让你恢复
No.
不
Let me do this for her.
让我解救她
You think I could live with myself,
你以为你为了我付出生命
knowing you had given your life for mine?
我还能苟活下去吗
You have to. It's your only hope.
你必须如此 这是唯一的希望
I would do anything for a cure...
我愿意做任何事情
Anything but this.
但这个除外
Knowing we could never be together...
如果我们永远不能在一起
I would rather stay cursed.
我宁愿永远承受诅咒
'Hello!'
有人吗
Has anyone been turned to stone yet?
有人变成石头了吗
I'm sorry I lied to you.
对不起 骗了你
You were right.
你是对的
I don't deserve such a good friend.
我配不上这么好的朋友
But I am grateful.
我很感激
Let's go home.
我们回去吧
I won't stop searching until I find another cure.
我一定会继续寻找解决的办法
We will return as soon as we've found one. I promise.
我保证 一找到就回来
I know you will,
我知道你会
and that gives me a reason to live.
这是我活下去的力量源泉
剧集 | 亚特兰蒂斯(2013) | 导航列表