剧集 | 亚特兰蒂斯(2013) | 导航列表
Majesty... the town of Thera is under attack.
陛下 锡拉镇正遭受攻击
It seems Pasiphae has learnt of the king's death.
帕西法厄似乎已得知了国王的死讯
Then we are at war.
那么 我们要打仗了
Lord Sarpedon?
萨耳珀冬大人
Who are you? We mean you no harm.
你们是谁 我们没有恶意
Queen Ariadne sent us to escort you to Atlantis.
阿里阿德涅女王派我们来护送你去亚特兰蒂斯
Thera has fallen.
锡拉已被攻陷
If we are to escape, we must leave now.
要逃离就得趁现在
This is madness!
简直疯了
Hercules!
赫拉克勒斯
Pythagoras!
毕达哥拉斯
We should head for the North Gate.
我们得往北门走
No! No!
不不
We can't save everyone.
我们救不了所有的人
We have to try. Head for the Hiros valley.
看到了岂能不管 你们往海洛斯峡谷走
I'll meet you there.
我在那儿跟你们碰头
Jason! That boy is nothing but trouble.
杰森 那小子就会惹麻烦
You heard him! Head for the valley!
你们听见他的话了 往峡谷走
Run!
走
If you're done playing the hero, we have to get out of here now!
你逞够了英雄的话 我们就赶紧走
Rest.
好好休息
Thera is ours. Atlantis will not fall so easily.
我们占领了锡拉 亚特兰蒂斯可没这么容易
Their walls have never been breached.
从未有人攻破过它的城墙
You forget, I know the city better than anyone.
你忘了 我比任何人都了解那座城
What makes you think that
你凭什么觉得
you can succeed where so many have failed?
你会史无前例地获得成功呢
Deep within the royal vault
王家宝库深处
there is a statue called the Palladium.
有一尊守护神像
It is said Atlantis will never fall
传说只要神像在城中
while it remains within its walls.
就无人能攻破亚特兰蒂斯
You believe this to be true?
你也相信这种传说
I have held it in my hands.
我曾亲手捧过它
It carries the power of the gods.
其中蕴含着诸神的力量
Then any attempt to take Atlantis is doomed.
那对亚特兰蒂斯的进攻注定失败
Just be sure that your men
只要让你的手下
are ready to strike when the time is right.
做好准备 等时机成熟即可
Is something wrong, my Lord?
怎么了 大人
It's many years since I left Atlantis.
我已经远离亚特兰蒂斯多年
I didn't know if I would ever return.
都不知道还有回来的这一天
Lord Sarpedon. My prayers have been answered.
萨耳珀冬大人 上苍保佑
I'm so relieved that you are safe.
看到你平安我就放心了
It was thanks to you. If you had not sent your men...
多谢您 要不是您派人来...
I am for ever in your debt.
我会永远记得您的恩情
It causes me great sadness that I was not reconciled with
我没能在国王过世前与他尽弃前嫌
the king before he died.
对我而言是莫大的伤悲
Whatever ill feeling there was between you, it is in the past.
你们之间发生的一切 都是过去的事了
These are dark times and I will need your council.
如今时势不利 我需要你的辅佐
I would be honoured to serve my queen.
能够协助女王是我的荣幸
Now tell me. What news from Thera?
告诉我 锡拉情形如何
Pasiphae's men were merciless.
帕西法厄的手下冷血无情
Her banishment has made her hungry for revenge.
多年放逐让她充满复仇的欲望
Prepare to lose your shirt, your trousers and your undergarments.
准备把衣服裤子内衣全都输光光吧
Yes!
好样的
It's usually you that loses the shirt on your back.
通常输到没衣服的都是你
Not tonight. Roll.
今晚不会 掷骰子吧
That will be all.
你可以退下了
Everything is ready, Medea.
一切准备就绪 美狄亚
Eith' Hekate doie menos ifthimon
[咒语]
ede moi alken hos anapeptamenosi pro mu kaleontos hapanta!
[咒语]
Halt!
站住
The gods have spoken.
这是神谕
Something must have happened to have angered Poseidon like that.
波塞冬这么愤怒肯定是有原因的
They're here.
他们来了
You will have felt Poseidon's anger. There is good reason for it.
你们感受到了波塞冬之怒 其中当然有原因
Less than an hour ago, the Palladium was stolen.
不到一小时前 守护神像被偷了
Does anyone know it's been taken?
有人知道这件事吗
Only those present in this room.
只有这个房♥间里的人知道
Pasiphae is marching on Atlantis as we speak.
此时帕西法厄正在向亚特兰蒂斯进发
If the army find out about this,
如果被士兵发现这件事
they will desert and the city will fall.
他们会抛弃我们 这座城肯定守不住
You want us to retrieve it?
您要我们把它找回来吗
I do not ask it lightly.
我也很为难
But there is no-one else I can turn to.
但我没别的人可以求助了
The Colchean army are camped in the Icaria Valley.
科尔喀斯大军在伊卡里亚山谷驻扎
If the Palladium is anywhere, it will be there.
守护神像肯定是被带到那里去了
Then you have my word.
我向您保证
I will not fail you.
我不会让您失望的
May the Gods be with you.
愿诸神保佑你
Do you really believe Jason will be successful?
您真的相信杰森会完成任务吗
He has never failed me.
他从来没让我失望过
Would it be wrong to think that you have feelings for him?
我认为您喜欢他 这不是我的错觉吧
Even as a young girl, I could always tell what you were thinking.
您还青春年少 我能读懂您的想法
When my father died I swore that my duty to Atlantis would
我父亲驾崩时我发过誓 亚特兰蒂斯的责任
come before all else,
高于一切
including any feelings I might have.
包括我的个人情感
In these difficult times,
眼下时局艰难
we are all forced to make hard choices.
我们都是被迫做出抉择
I doubt the thief could have entered the palace without help.
我不相信没人帮助盗贼进宫
You think they had an accomplice?
您认为有内应吗
Almost certainly. Everyone in the palace is to be questioned.
我相当肯定 宫里的人都要接受质询
I will not tolerate traitors in my court.
我不能容忍♥王宫里有叛徒
Gather some supplies. We'll leave at first light.
准备好干粮 我们天亮就出发
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
There's something I must do.
我得去办一件事
I've been expecting you.
我在等你过来
The gods have spoken.
神谕有言
A new dawn is beginning.
一个新的黎明即将到来
It is time.
是时候了
Time for what?
是时候做什么
I have done my best to guide you
我已经竭尽所能引导你了
but there are some things that you must see for yourself.
但有些东西你必须亲眼看
Clear your mind of all thoughts.
你要心无杂念
Don't fight it. Let the Kykeon wash over you.
别反抗 让寂渴水流过体内
You will see with my eyes.
你会透过我的双眼看到
Aw kluthi Phoib' hairmawn, theh-eh krairzmoo thespessioyo
[咒语]
tairloss eh-ar horra-arn hotty tondy kewkyawna piawmen.
[咒语]
What was that?
那是什么
It is the fate that awaits us all.
是我们未来的命运
Last night, we took the first steps along this path.
昨晚 我们踏出了这条命运之路的第一步
Only you can stop this from coming to pass.
只有你能阻止它发生
How? Surely that's beyond anyone?
怎么做 常人根本做不到啊
Anyone, except you. You are not like ordinary men.
你不是常人 你不是普通人
You must embrace your destiny.
你必须接受你的命运
Soi kharin oid' Harpuia...
[咒语]
pathon hypo su tade werga.
[咒语]
Medea.
美狄亚
I was beginning to worry. Did everything go as planned?
我正在担心呢 计划都顺利吗
You have the Palladium?
你拿到守护神像了吗
When I took it from the plinth, the earth shook.
我从底座上拿起时 大地开始摇晃
I have never see such power.
我从没感受过这样的力量
You are a Princess of Colchis.
你是科尔喀斯的公主
You should not fear anything.
不该惧怕任何事
It senses our power.
它感受到了我们的力量
There is nothing that can stop us taking Atlantis now.
现在谁也不能阻挡我们夺取亚特兰蒂斯了
I believe you volunteered us to retrieve
我相信你是自告奋勇地请求
the Palladium from under the nose of the entire Colchean army.
从科尔喀斯大军眼皮子底下拿回神像
Ariadne had no-one else she could turn to.
阿里阿德涅没人可以相信了
You expect him to see sense,
你希望他理智些
but it strikes me that love is entirely nonsensical.
可我觉得爱情没道理可讲
No matter how many times you risk your life,
无论你多少次拿性命冒险
剧集 | 亚特兰蒂斯(2013) | 导航列表