剧集 | 亚特兰蒂斯(2013) | 导航列表
And if we decline to participate in this sport?
如果我们不愿意参加呢
Then you will die where you stand.
那么你们现在就得死
Good to know.
谢谢解答
You shall be hunted and slaughtered.
你们将被猎捕屠♥杀♥
But the last of you to survive has earned their freedom.
但是唯一幸存下来的人能获得自♥由♥
When the horn sounds, the hunt begins.
号♥角吹响的时候 打猎开始
I really think we should start running.
我觉得我们应该跑了
Wait! Wait!
等等
Wait...wait. Wait.
等等 等等
Wait! Wait!
等等
I'm done. I can't run any further.
我不行了 我跑不动了
Then we make a stand, together.
那我们就一起跟他们玩命
What with? Twigs against their swords? This is all my fault.
拿什么玩 拿树枝拼剑 这都是我的错
You two should go on ahead.
你们俩应该继续往前跑
Find a place to hide. I'll draw them away from you.
找地方躲起来 我引开他们
We should stay together.
我们应该待在一起
We can't argue. Make for the clearing that we found earlier.
不要争了 到我们先前找到的空地去
I'll meet you there.
在那儿会合
You heard what the man said. Hide!
你听到那家伙说了 躲起来
Scythians - I've always said they were stupid.
西塞亚人 我常说他们蠢得很
They'll have to be smarter than that to catch old Hercules.
要抓老赫拉克勒斯 那就必须聪明点
We should make for the clearing. Lead the way.
我们该去空地了 带路
I wasn't calling you stupid.
我没说你们蠢
I was talking about your friends.
我说的是你们的朋友呢
Idiots, the lot of them.
那一大帮蠢货
Hercules!
赫拉克勒斯
Run!
快跑
Thank the Gods. Where's Hercules?
谢天谢地 赫拉克勒斯呢
The last time I saw him, he was wrestling two Scythians.
我们分开的时候 他正跟两个西塞亚人缠斗
We should make for the clearing
我们赶快去空地
and hope that Hercules was able to escape.
但愿赫拉克勒斯能逃出来
What is it?
怎么了
That was truly amazing.
太神奇了
It doesn't feel amazing.
感觉可不神奇
Hercules wins again.
赫拉克勒斯又赢了
If I had a bow, I'd shoot you out of that tree.
要是我有弓箭 非把你射下来不可
We made it. I just hope Hercules is all right.
我们成功了 只希望赫拉克勒斯还好
When all seems lost, only hope remains.
当万物迷失 唯有希望长存
What's that from? It's nothing. It's just a saying.
从哪儿听来的 没什么 一句俗语
Oh, no!
不
I think I'm going to have to sit this one out.
看来我只能坐以待毙了
You never were very good with a sword.
你用剑的本事向来不怎么样
I may be small and weak and skinny,
或许我又小又弱又瘦
but I have killed more men than you have eaten wild boar.
可我杀过的人比你们吃过的野猪还多
I give you one chance to escape with your lives.
我给你们一次逃命的机会
I will mount your head on a stick.
我要把你的脑袋插在棍子上
Two chances.
再给你们一次机会
Flee, or die.
不逃 就死
What's happening? I'm not sure.
怎么回事 我不知道
Hercules? If it is, we will never hear the last of it.
赫拉克勒斯 是的话他以后可有的说了
That's not Hercules.
不是赫拉克勒斯
No, no, no... No!
别射我啊
Who are you?
你是谁
I am Atalanta.
我是阿塔兰特
We owe you our lives.
你救了我们的命
Your injury is grave. You are not saved yet.
你的伤很重 还不算保住了性命
Agrotera makaridze theatadakesfora fulla.
[咒语]
Hoisi tethelos eren...
[咒语]
euodes kuparissos.
[咒语]
Eren eudes kuparissos.
[咒语]
Why did you save us?
你为什么要救我们
My Goddess came to me.
我的女神显灵了
She told me that I must protect you from harm. Why?
她要我必须保护你们 为什么
It seems that our paths are destined to cross again in the future.
看来我们未来注定还有见面的机会
What did you say to him?
你跟他说什么
I told him that he must rest.
我说他必须休息
You fear for your other friend?
你担心另一个朋友吧
I did not see the Scythians make a kill.
我没看到西塞亚人杀人
There is a chance that he survives.
他有可能还活着
You're a gifted healer.
你很会治伤
I was abandoned as a child.
我从小就被遗弃
I quickly learned how to survive.
很快就学会了生存的本事
How could a child survive out here alone?
孩子怎么可能独自在这里存活
I was never alone.
不是独自一人
My Goddess, Artemis, was at my side, guiding and protecting me.
我有女神阿耳忒弥斯的陪伴 指引和保护
What you did for Jason -
你对杰森做的
it took more than knowledge of the forest.
那可远远超出了森林里的知识
It was witchcraft. I am a child of the earth.
那是巫术 我是大地之子
I use the gifts the Goddess gave me.
我使用女神赐予我的天赋
Whatever the source of your gifts, I am grateful for them.
无论你的天赋从何而来 我都很感谢
Why is it you travel through these parts?
你们为什么要从这里经过
It's for my friend Hercules, and the woman he loves, Medusa.
为了我朋友赫拉克勒斯和他的挚爱美杜莎
Medusa has been cursed to live as a monster.
美杜莎受到诅咒 成了一个怪物
Even if he doesn't have a cure,
赫拉克勒斯虽然没有解药
Hercules will do anything to see her.
还是不顾一切地想要见她
It is a sad story.
这故事很悲伤
But it is not the whole story, is it?
但不是全部的故事 对吧
There is a way to cure Medusa.
有办法解救美杜莎
If that is so, then why would you not tell your friend?
既然如此 为什么不告诉你朋友
The carvings on the box tell an ancient story -
盒子上的刻字讲了一个古老的故事
the tale of Alcestis and Admetus.
阿尔刻提斯和阿德墨托斯的传说
Alcestis was the wife of King Admetus of Thessaly.
阿尔刻提斯是塞萨利国王阿德墨托斯的妻子
When Admetus angered the gods he was cursed to die...
阿德墨托斯惹怒了众神 受到诅咒濒临死亡
unless someone he loved volunteered to take his place.
除非他所爱之人自愿取而代之
But no-one would.
可谁也不会这样
Alcestis couldn't bear to see her husband die,
阿尔刻提斯不愿看着丈夫死去
so she sacrificed herself for him...
所以牺牲了自己
Hercules can cure Medusa,
赫拉克勒斯可以解救美杜莎
but only if he gives his life for hers.
但只能采取牺牲性命这一条路
You lied to protect him?
你为了保护他而说了谎
If I tell Hercules what I know,
如果我告诉了赫拉克勒斯
he will give his life in an instant.
他会毫不犹豫地送死
As much as I hate to lie to him...
我虽然很不愿意对他说谎
..I cannot see him die.
但也不想看他送死
Wait here.
你等着
Hello. The name's Hercules...
你好 我是赫拉克勒斯
Your friends are at the clearing.
你的朋友都在空地上
The clearing? Is that nearby? I was completely lost.
空地 就在旁边吗 我完全迷路了
Hercules! I feared you were dead!
赫拉克勒斯 我还担心你死了
It takes more than a few Scythians to kill me.
多几个西塞亚人才能杀死我呢
What is that in your hair?
你头发里是什么
That? It's bird poo.
那个吗 是鸟屎
And what is that on your cheek?
那你脸上的呢
Some other kind of poo, I think it might be jackal.
另一种屎 有可能是胡狼屎
You avoided the Scythians by smearing yourself in poo?
你涂了满身的屎躲过西塞亚人
Could we stop talking about poo?
能不谈屎了吗
Is he hurt?
他受伤了
He was, but he'll be fine, thanks to Atalanta.
是的 多亏了阿塔兰特 他不会有事的
It's good to see you.
见到你实在太好了
Although it is not good to smell you!
不过你闻起来实在不好
OK. You can let go now.
好了 你可以放手了
All right, yeah.
行了
I'm sorry I haven't found a cure for Medusa.
很抱歉我没能找到解救美杜莎的办法
I hope you're not angry with me.
希望你不要生我的气
When am I ever angry with you? Very frequently.
我什么时候生过你的气 经常
Ridiculous. When? Name...
胡扯 什么时候 说
Name one time when I have ever raised my voice in anger.
说哪一次我因为生气而提高过音量
When you're drunk and when you're hungry -
喝醉的时候 肚子饿的时候
both of which you are most of the time.
大多数时间你都处于这两种状态
That's not anger. That's affection.
那不是生气 那是情绪受到影响
剧集 | 亚特兰蒂斯(2013) | 导航列表