剧集 | 亚特兰蒂斯(2013) | 导航列表
There's not enough to go around.
不够擦全身的
Give me that. It's ALL muscle.
给我 这全是肌肉
Indeed. Right. You're next.
那是 好了 下一个是你
Are you sure about this?
你确定要上场吗
Him? He's a mouse.
他 充其量是个小耗子
They call him The Destroyer.
人们都管他叫毁灭王
Of what? Butterflies?
毁灭啥 蝴蝶吗
I'll have you know, I have never been beaten.
我跟你说 我从来没被打败过
Almost never been beaten.
几乎从来没被打败过
Why do they call him The Destroyer?
为什么都管他叫毁灭王
The Destroyed. You're not hearing it right.
是被毁王 你听错了
You need a name. A fighter's name.
你得有个外号♥ 斗士的外号♥
Hercules the Hairy. Hmm. Too...
毛大王赫拉克勒斯 这也太...
true.
直白了
Hercules the Hero. That's my girl.
大英雄赫拉克勒斯 这才像话
No, that's too wet.
不行 太矫情了
Hercules the Horrid.
难缠鬼赫拉克勒斯
Smelling. Hercules the HorridSmelling?
难闻 难闻鬼赫拉克勒斯
That's it! That's the one.
这个好 就是这个名
Yes!
好
Yeah! Rip his head off!
好样的 把他头拧下来
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Never better.
一点事没有
It was very noble of you to let him win.
你这么让着他真有风度
Come on...
走吧
This is all your fault, giving me that ridiculous name.
都是你们的错 给我起了个不靠谱的外号♥
What? Oh...
什么
Take me home.
带我回家吧
Stop... Stop fussing!
停 别折腾了
There may be easier ways to get her attention.
可能有更简单的方法来吸引她注意
Whose attention? What are you talking about?
吸引谁注意 你在那说啥呢
She's about so high...
她大概这么高
dark hair, big eyes.
黑头发 大眼睛
Lovely smile.
笑容迷人
You think I would put my life on the line just to impress Medusa?
你们觉得我拼死拼活就是为了美杜莎
Shame on you.
真没出息
I do it for the honour.
我是为荣誉而战
Wrestling...is...in my blood. Huh...
我生来...就喜欢...摔跤
You know, even as a baby I strangled a snake with my bare hands.
我婴儿时就徒手掐死一条蛇
Is that true?
真的吗
Look, all I'm saying is,
听着 我就是说
if you and Medusa are meant to be together,
如果你和美杜莎注定要在一起
then she'll love you for who you are.
她会爱上你这个人
All I'm telling you is this is who I am. Hercules the...
我跟你说我这人就这样 人称...
No, let's not go there. ..Hero, like she said.
不 别提了 大英雄 就像她所说
He's like a bull. Nothing can divert him from his target.
他就是头犟牛 认准目标谁也拉不回来
I had hoped she would be a passing fancy.
我还希望他对她只是一时迷恋
Like Drina the cook, or Iola the tailor's wife,
像厨娘德里娜或裁缝的老婆艾欧拉那样
or Abellone the trainee guard...
或者见习卫士阿贝尔伦
Don't ask.
别问
I can understand why he might find her attractive.
我能理解他为什么被她吸引
It is more...
但我就
What she might find attractive in him.
想不出她能喜欢他什么
Indeed.
就是
He has a big heart.
他心地宽厚
And is brave. So he says.
还勇敢 反正他这么说
And loyal. To his stomach.
还忠实 忠实于肚子吧
As much as I love him, I fear she does not feel the same.
虽然我爱他 但我怕她不这么想
After all, what can he offer her in terms of security?
说到底 他能给她什么保障
He has no job. No money.
没工作 没钱
Even this house isn't really his.
这房♥子其实也不算他的
It cannot end well.
肯定没有好结果
Poor Hercules.
可怜的赫拉克勒斯
Poor, foolish Hercules.
可怜的傻赫拉克勒斯
You must come with me now.
你现在必须跟我来
the Oracle demands it.
神谕祭司要见你
I did not summon you lightly.
我不会轻易叫你前来
These past days I have felt the presence of the God
这几日我感应到了神的存在
more strongly than ever before.
比以往更加强烈
The same dream haunts me day and night.
同样的梦境日夜缠绕我
Even now it invades my thought.
现在已经侵入我的思维
I see a figure.
我看到了一个人影
A woman of great power.
一个拥有强大力量的女人
Can you see her face?
你能看见她的脸吗
My dreams are clouded in shadow!
我的梦境都被阴影笼罩
Could it be the Queen?
会是王后吗
Could it be Pasiphae?
帕西法厄
You are right to fear the Queen. She is dangerous indeed.
你应该提防王后 她确实危险
But Pasiphae stands unabashed in the light.
但是帕西法厄站在明处
Her intentions are clear.
她的意图很明显
This woman lurks in the darkness, concealing her face...
而这个女人潜伏在黑暗中 面容难辨
One thing is certain...
唯一确定的是
..It's you she seeks.
你是她的目标
Ah, my good friend, feasting like a king, I see.
好伙计 你这是像国王一样大吃大喝啊
If mice have kings, then yes.
顶多像鼠王一样吧
Oh. How are your injuries?
你伤势如何
I am in fine health. This was no more than a blip
我好得很 这是血雨腥风中
on an otherwise untarnished reign of terror.
一个小小的插曲而已了
Hercules the Horrid will return.
难缠鬼赫拉克勒斯会重振雄风的
Or Hercules the Foolish, as you would have me known.
或者像你们说的 大傻蛋赫拉克勒斯
Enjoy your time in my house.
好好享受你在我家的日子吧
Well, not actually my house, but you know what I mean.
其实也不能算我家 你懂的
Hercules...
赫拉克勒斯
..I'm sorry.
对不起
We are worried about you, that is all.
我们都很担心你 仅此而已
Enjoy your breakfast.
安心享用早餐吧
Hercules. The Gods are smiling on me today.
赫拉克勒斯 我今天有神灵庇佑
Till tomorrow.
明天见
My friend...
我的朋友
..The Goddess of Love is a tough mistress.
爱神是位难伺候的小姐
You know she has my utmost devotion.
你知道我已经献上了最好的供品
That will go some way to appeasing her,
总有方法让她满足
but you have very little else to offer.
而你的供品还不够
You are not a rich man.
你没钱
As everybody suddenly seems to have noticed.
好像大家都突然意识到这点了
I wish only to see you happy.
我只希望你能开心
I fear that Aphrodite may never answer your prayers.
恐怕阿佛洛狄忒永远不会回应你的祈求
If you are truly serious about this girl...
如果你对这姑娘是真心的
I am. ..There is another way to capture her heart.
当然 还有其它方法俘获她的芳心
An enchantment.
魔法
Thank you for your concern, but no.
多谢关心 不过还是算了
Wait. I know nothing of sorcery. Nor do I want to.
等等 我不懂魔法 也不想懂
You have heard of the Witches of Colchis?
你听说过科尔喀斯的女巫吗
I've heard nothing good.
没听说什么好事
You know of their powers? Of course.
你知道她们的能力 是的
There is talk that one of their number can be found in a cave
据说其中一名女巫就在
high in the Mountains of the Sun.
太阳山上的洞穴里
You are very kind, Elias, but even if I wanted to,
多谢了 伊莱亚斯 但即使我想这么做
I cannot afford these services.
我也付不起报酬
That is where you are wrong.
这你就错了
I have heard that rich or poor, the payment is the same -
我听说不论贫富 报酬都是一样的
you must give her your most precious possession.
你必须把你最宝贵的东西献给她
Ah. Are we celebrating something?
我们是要庆祝什么吗
It's for Hercules.
是给赫拉克勒斯准备的
What? All of it?!
什么 全给他吗
He heard us talking about him last night, on the roof.
他听到我们昨晚在屋顶关于他的谈话了
Oh, indeed.
是的
Where is he? I don't know.
他在哪儿 我不知道
He should be back soon.
他应该快回了
Are you sure? His sword and bag are gone.
你确定吗 他的剑和包裹都不见了
剧集 | 亚特兰蒂斯(2013) | 导航列表