剧集 | 亚特兰蒂斯(2013) | 导航列表
good it is to look upon you with my own eyes.
我说不出有多高兴
My little sister.
我的小妹妹
Thank you for bringing her to me.
谢谢你带她过来
Perhaps you could give us some time alone.
也许你可以让我们单独待一会儿
You must be thirsty after your journey.
走了这么远的路你肯定渴了
Thank you.
谢谢
Why did you leave?
你为什么离开
I do not believe that you conspired to kill our father.
我不相信你密谋刺杀我们父亲
Say it isn't so.
告诉我不是这样
Just before I came of age, I uncovered a plot.
在我成年之前 我发现了一个阴谋
I was to be killed.
我当时生命有危险
It was Pasiphae.
是帕西法厄
She was behind it.
是她策划的
When I learned the truth,
我知道真♥相♥后
she knew I would tell the king.
她清楚我会告诉国王
There was no plot to kill him.
我没有密谋想杀他
Pasiphae created it to discredit me.
是帕西法厄栽赃给我的罪名
She knew I'd have no choice but to flee.
她知道我只能逃跑
What of the men who confessed to plotting with you?
那些承认跟你一起谋反的人呢
Pasiphae threatened to murder their families
帕西法厄用他们家人的生命作威胁
if they didn't say I was a traitor. Those men were innocent.
逼迫他们供出我是叛徒 那些人是无辜的
Pasiphae had them executed to protect herself.
帕西法厄处死了他们以保护自己
I always knew she desired the throne.
我早就知道她觊觎王位
I did not know she'd go to such lengths.
但不知道她已经做了这么多
She'll do anything to seize power.
为了权力 她什么都会做
She will kill anyone who stands between her and the throne.
她会除掉阻碍她得到王位的人
All those years ago, it was me.
很多年前是我
But now that person is you.
但现在那个人是你
You come of age soon.
你很快就成年了
You will become heir to the throne.
你会成为王位继承人
Your life is in danger.
你的生命有危险
Our father would never let any harm come to me.
我们的父亲绝对不会允许我受伤害
As much as you love him, he is no match for Pasiphae.
虽说你爱他 但他不是帕西法厄的对手
He can no more protect you than he was able to protect me.
他无法保护你 就像当年无法保护我
You must come away with me and never return to Atlantis.
你必须跟我一起走 永远不回亚特兰蒂斯
I can't do that.
我不能走
I will not leave Atlantis.
我不会离开亚特兰蒂斯
I feared you would say that.
我就担心你这样说
Forgive me, sister.
原谅我 妹妹
Jason, we were worried about you. At least, I was.
杰森 我们在担心你 至少我在担心
I had more important things to worry about.
我有更重要的事情担心
Pythagoras nearly stood on Astrabacus.
毕达哥拉斯差点踩死了星巴克斯
I didn't nearly stand on Astrabacus, it was a spider.
我没有踩上星巴克斯 那只是蜘蛛
Princess Ariadne with you?
阿里阿德涅公主跟你在一起
She's inside with Therus.
她在里面跟希洛斯说话
Do we have any food? I'm starving.
还有吃的吗 我饿死了
Prince Therus ate all the bread.
希洛斯王子把面包都吃光了
That's royalty for you.
这就是贵族
They don't think about anyone but themselves.
他们只顾自己 想不到别人
What is it?
是什么
It's belladonna. A powerful sedative.
颠茄 强力镇静剂
Why would Therus drug his own sister?
为什么希洛斯要给自己妹妹下药
I'm going after them.
我去追他们
Ariadne.
阿里阿德涅
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么做
Ariadne's life is in danger. I have to take her away.
阿里阿德涅身处险境 我得带她离开
If you will drug her, she has no say in the matter.
如果你对她下药 她就没有决定权了
I have to protect her.
我得保护她
If you care for her at all, you will let us go.
你要是这么关心她 就让我们离开
I care for your sister more than anything.
我对你妹妹的关心超过一切
I will not let you take her against her will.
我不会让你强行带她离开的
Then I have no choice but to kill you.
那我就别无选择只能杀了你
I would gladly give my life for her.
我很愿意为她献出生命
I must do this. I'm sorry. No!
我必须这么做 抱歉 不要
Therus, I cannot go with you.
希洛斯 我不能跟你走
I will not leave the people to the mercy of Pasiphae.
我不会任帕西法厄鱼肉我的子民
It is my duty to stay in Atlantis.
留在亚特兰蒂斯是我的责任
You'll be of no help to the people if you are dead.
如果你死了 也帮不了你的子民
If it means abandoning the city
如果非要离开这座城市
and turning my back on those I care for...
背弃那些我心里放不下的人
then I would rather be dead.
那我宁愿去死
Lower your sword.
放下剑
Please.
求你了
You must go.
你必须离开
And I must stay.
而我必须留下
I hope someday, I might be able to return.
希望有朝一日 我能够回来
I wish for that more than anything.
这是我最大的愿望
I will send word when I can.
方便时我会给你写信
Is he a part of the reason you stay in Atlantis?
他是你留在亚特兰蒂斯的原因之一吗
As I said...
正如我所说
there are many people I care for.
这里有很多我关心的人
Farewell, little sister.
再见了 妹妹
Farewell.
再见
I cannot thank you enough for everything you've done.
大恩不言谢
I must go.
我得走了
Ariadne.
阿里阿德涅
In the forest when Therus had his sword to me...
希洛斯在森林里用剑指着我时
how much of what I said did you hear? Very little.
我说的话你听到了多少 没怎么听到
I was still a little drowsy.
我当时还有点昏沉
What did you say?
你说什么了
Nothing, really.
没什么
No, I was just curious.
我就是好奇问问
Ariadne.
阿里阿德涅
Where have you been?
你去哪儿了
The entire garrison has been searching for you.
整支卫队都在找你
If they thought to look for me in the temple,
如果他们去神庙找过的话
they would have found me consulting with the Oracle.
就会发现我在征求神谕祭司的看法
I'm sorry if I've caused you concern.
抱歉让你担心了
And what did the Oracle tell you of your future?
神谕祭司对你的未来有什么看法
She warned me that I must be careful.
她警告我要小心
It seems there are those who plot against me.
貌似有人要谋害我
Do you really expect me to believe that you were with the Oracle?
你真以为我会相信你跟神谕祭司在一起吗
I no longer care what you believe.
我已不关心你信什么
I see you exactly for what you are.
我看清了你的真面目
I have been out of my mind!
我都急疯了
I feared something had happened to you!
真怕你会遭遇什么不测
I am perfectly safe.
我没事
I cannot bear the thought of any harm coming to you.
我都不敢想你受到伤害我怎么办
I love you more than anything in this world. And I you.
我爱你胜过世上一切 我也是
Come, let me walk you to your chamber.
过来 我送你回房♥
We've been through a lot these past few days, you and I.
咱俩过去几天一起经历了很多事
I risked my life for yours,
我为你不顾性命
now it's time for you to repay that debt.
现在你该还我这个人情了
Come on!
冲啊
What happened?!
怎么回事
I believe that's my shirt you're wearing.
你现在穿着的是我的衣服吧
You bet your shirt?
你把衣服都赌上了
I was confident of victory.
我以为一定会赢
Your shirt, if you will.
快脱衣服吧
What if the beetle we found at the farmstead wasn't Astrabacus
如果我们在农庄找到的屎壳郎不是星巴克斯
but an entirely different beetle? You think of that now?
而是另一只呢 你现在才想到吗
Well, all beetles are alike.
屎壳郎都长得差不多啊
No, they're clearly not all alike,
不 显然差很多
otherwise I would not be standing before you
不然我也不会光着上身
without the shirt on my back.
站在你们面前了
What about your beetle? That is not my beetle.
你的屎壳郎怎么办 那不是我的屎壳郎
He is lazy, slow, and useless.
他又懒又慢 还很没用
Then I shall call him Hercules.
那我就叫他赫拉克勒斯吧
I wish to capture the heart of the woman I love.
我想俘获所爱之人的心
I've heard your powers are unrivalled.
听说你的力量无与伦比
剧集 | 亚特兰蒂斯(2013) | 导航列表