剧集 | 亚特兰蒂斯(2013) | 导航列表
As Poseidon is our witness...
由海神波塞冬见证
..May our word be our bond.
你我以言为盟
All of Atlantis is pleased for us.
整个亚特兰蒂斯都为我们高兴
So it seems.
看来是
And I feel sure the gods will bless our union, too.
我肯定众神也会祝福你我的结合
Such certainty, Heptarian.
还真是有信心 赫普泰恩
You'll see.
你等着
They'll give us a sign and then you will believe, too.
诸神会有所表示 到时你自然相信了
Friends, citizens of Atlantis,
各位朋友 亚特兰蒂斯的市民们
nothing could please us more than the announcement today
最让我们高兴的是 今天宣布我们女儿和
of the betrothal of our daughter to Poseidon's servant, Heptarian.
波塞冬的仆人赫普泰恩的婚约
And as is the custom of our great city,
按照我们伟大城市的传统
a pankration will be held,
我们将举♥行♥
the like of which we have never seen.
规模空前的角力大赛
You did well today.
你今天做得很好
The gods smiled on you, as they will when you win the pankration.
诸神眷顾你 会保佑你在角力大赛获胜
Yes.
是的
She will come round. You think so?
她会想通的 你真这么认为
It doesn't matter if she doesn't. Ariadne's alone.
想不通也无所谓 阿里阿德涅孤身一人
No friends, no allies.
没朋友 没同盟
Where will she find the strength to defy the will of her father?
她哪里有勇气违背她父亲的意愿
What are they celebrating?
他们在庆祝什么
Minos has announced a pankration.
米诺斯宣布要举♥行♥角力大赛
A what?
举♥行♥什么
It's not important.
那不重要
Not important?!
不重要
The one occasion when food and wine flow free.
那可是吃喝免费的场合
That's FREE, Pythagoras!
免费的哟 毕达哥拉斯
What could be more important?
还有啥比这更重要
Your friend?
比如朋友
Ah, yes, well. No, you wouldn't be interested.
啊对 不 你不会感兴趣的
It's just a silly contest.
就是个白♥痴♥比赛
Two unarmed opponents, a knife in the sand,
两人手无寸铁 沙地上插把匕♥首♥
the first to draw blood wins.
第一个让对方见血的获胜
No rules. It's something to see, believe me.
无规则 值得一看 相信我
It's barbaric.
野蛮得很
And free pies.
还有免费馅饼
Why wouldn't I be interested?
我为什么会没兴趣
Pythagoras?
毕达哥拉斯
This pankration is to celebrate Ariadne and Heptarian's betrothal.
这是为了庆祝阿里阿德涅和赫普泰恩订婚
I see. Of course.
这样 当然
It was never really going to happen, was it, Jason?
本来也不会有结果 对吧 杰森
I mean, Ariadne's a goddess on Earth, whereas you,
我是说 阿里阿德涅是凡间的女神 而你
well, you're just you.
不过是你
Well done.
说得好
What?
什么
What?!
怎么啦
I'm sorry. I should have told you.
对不起 我本该告诉你的
Perfect.
好极了
Tell your mistress to destroy it the moment she's read it.
告诉你家公主 看过了就毁掉
Who gave you this? Medusa.
谁给你的 美杜莎
And no one else knows?
没别人知道
Jason wants to meet me.
杰森想要见我
Ariadne, is everything all right?
阿里阿德涅 一切都好吗
Yes. Yes, thank you.
是的 谢谢
The pankration begins tomorrow.
角力大赛明天开幕
You are expected at your father's side. Of course.
你要陪在你父王身边 那是自然
Good.
很好
Oh, and if I could have what you have so carefully hidden in your hand?
对了 能把你偷偷藏在手里的东西给我吗
Your highness?
陛下
Guard! Where did you get this?
来人 你从哪儿得来的
No matter, we can have that discussion later.
无所谓 这个可以等下再说
Take her away.
把她带走
Please!
求求你
You really think this can go unpunished?
你真以为这件事不会被追究
What will you do to her?
你要对她怎么样
A servant who betrays our trust must suffer the consequences,
行事不正的仆人必须受到惩罚
no matter who her mistress is.
不管她的主人是谁
Ariadne, why must we always fight over this?
阿里阿德涅 我们为何总为此争吵
You are betrothed to Heptarian. Do you think this is appropriate?
你被许给了赫普泰恩 你觉得这样做合适吗
What if the people knew of it?
人们知道了可怎么办
Where would your reputation be then?
到时候别人怎么说你
This must end. Do you understand?
这件事必须到此为止 知道吗
And Korinna?
科琳娜呢
I have no desire to punish the innocent.
我无意降罪无辜之人
Remove this boy from your life once and for all
让那小子从此远离你的生活
and Korinna may return.
我就放科琳娜回来
That's fair, isn't it?
很公平 是不是
You see, we don't have to be enemies.
瞧 你我无需为敌
Were you followed? No.
有人跟踪你吗 没有
You must be quick.
你必须抓紧时间
If you should be found here it would be death for both of us...
如果有人发现你在这里 你我都性命不保
Thank you. I won't forget this.
谢谢 我不会忘记的
Why did you ask to see me, Jason?
你为什么要见我 杰森
I...
我...
I heard about your betrothal to Heptarian.
我听说你和赫普泰恩订婚的事了
The whole city knows now.
全城都知道了
I couldn't quite believe it at first.
我起先还不敢相信
We've not known each other that long.
我们虽然相识时间不长
Hardly any time at all.
几乎没什么时间可言
And yet...
可是
the thing is...
我觉得
I don't think I've ever met anyone like you before.
我以前没遇到过你这样的人
No other princesses of Atlantis?
亚特兰蒂斯的公主吗
No-one as wonderful...
没有你这么好
..No-one as beautiful as you.
这么美丽的姑娘
Please, don't.
请别这样
And I think, maybe, just maybe,
我想或许 只是或许
you have feelings for me, too.
你也喜欢我
Don't go ahead with this marriage, Ariadne.
请不要完成这个婚约 阿里阿德涅
Please, I'm begging you.
求你了
It cannot be.
我做不到
It cannot.
做不到
Why not? Because...
为什么 因为
Because you are you and I am me,
因为我们是两个世界的人
a princess of Atlantis, betrothed to another.
我是亚特兰蒂斯的公主 早有婚约
Yes. But... I have a duty to my people,
没错 但... 我要对人♥民♥负责
a duty to Poseidon himself.
对波塞冬负责
To marry someone that you don't love?
所以要嫁给你不爱的人吗
What sort of duty is that?
这是负哪门子责
Why come here? Why agree to meet me?
那你为什么来这里 为什么同意见我
So that you could understand that we must bow to our fates,
为了让你明白我们必须屈服于各自的命运
whatever the cost.
不论代价如何
I don't believe that. There must be something...
我不信这些 肯定有...
Be content with this.
接受吧
If the choice had been mine alone,
如果我不是肩负重任
I would not leave you for one moment.
我绝对不会离开你
Now you must go.
你得走了
Ariadne... If you truly love me,
阿里阿德涅 如果你真的爱我
please don't make this any harder.
就别再为难我了
Here. Don't forget me.
给 请不要忘记我
I need no token to remember you.
我不需要信物来想念你
Still...
请收下吧
Ariadne,
阿里阿德涅
I see you've done the right thing.
看来你做了正确的事
I know how hard this must have been for you, Ariadne.
我知道这对你来说不容易 阿里阿德涅
And Korinna?
科琳娜呢
I shall see she is released.
我会吩咐放人
Oh, no. Come. Come here.
别哭了 快过来 来吧
It will get better.
一切都会好起来的
剧集 | 亚特兰蒂斯(2013) | 导航列表