剧集 | 亚特兰蒂斯(2013) | 导航列表
I shouldn't be doing this.
我不该干这个
A man of my talents shouldn't be scavenging for food.
以我的本事不该出来找吃的
We're not scavenging, we're hunting.
不是找 是打猎
With that?
用那玩意吗
What are you expecting to find, a mouse?
你觉得能找到啥猎物 老鼠
Maybe a small vole?
或者小田鼠
Someone has to gut the thing - you can hardly do that
得有人负责开膛破肚 你那破棍子
with your ridiculous stick.
估计干不了这活
It is not a stick, it's a spear.
不是棍子 是矛
And I'll have you know, with this very spear I have defeated...
而且我告诉你 我用这把矛打败过...
It's a baby.
是个宝宝
We need to find the mother, she can't be far.
我们得找到他母亲 肯定离这儿不远
I don't think so.
我不这么想
Spread out. Hercules, you go that way,
分头找 赫拉克勒斯你去那边
and Pythagoras, retrace our steps. She won't be here.
毕达哥拉斯 你往回走 她不在这儿
What are you talking about?
你在胡说什么
The child has been exposed - it's been left here to die.
宝宝被放在野外就是等死
That's insane! Why would someone do that?
不可能 为什么有人要这么干
There can be many reasons.
原因可多了
The child could be too weak to survive.
比如宝宝太虚弱活不久
It looks fine.
看上去挺好的
Or it could be born out of wedlock...
或者可能是婚外的私生子
If we can't find the mother, we need to help.
要是找不到母亲 我们就得出手相助
No, we can't interfere! This was the child's fate.
不 不能插手 这就是宝宝的命运
Well, maybe it was my fate to find it.
也许命运注定让我发现他
He's got a point.
他说得有理
Only a fool challenges the Gods.
白♥痴♥才跟众神对着干
You see? They have spoken.
瞧 这就是众神的旨意
Nonsense. The poor thing's just hungry.
瞎说 可怜的小宝宝饿了
Join the club.
大家一起饿
Here, see if you can calm it down.
来 看看你能不能让他安静点
Me? What do I know about babies?
我 我对宝宝一无所知
You must have been one once, Pythagoras. Think back.
你曾经也是个宝宝 毕达哥拉斯 回忆下
This is ridiculous, we need to put it back.
傻透了 得把他放回去
He's a natural.
他天生会带宝宝
Maybe it's his fate.
说不定是他的命运
Got to be.
肯定是
We can't interfere... I've got to...
我们不能插手...我必须...
This is not fair.
真没天理
A whole morning hunting
打了一早上的猎
and all we come back with is one more mouth to feed.
吃的没弄到反而多了张吃饭的嘴
There must be some food somewhere.
肯定在哪儿有吃的
Is that you, Hercules?
是你吧 赫拉克勒斯
What? Eegh!
什么
No! Definitely not one of yours?
不 确定不是你们俩谁的
Why does it always have to be me?
为什么总是我
A question we ask ourselves every morning.
我们每天早上都在问自己这个问题
No, it could just as easily be either one of you two.
不 完全有可能是你俩之一
I don't think so.
不可能
Not me. I carried it all the back.
我不干 我一路把他抱回来的
No, no, I-I told you, I know nothing about babies -
不不 我跟你说了我对宝宝一无所知
I'd just drop it or something.
万一给摔了什么的
Right. Get me a bowl and some cloths.
好吧 给我拿个碗再找点布
That solves one mystery - it's definitely a boy.
至少解开一个谜 肯定是个男孩
Tell me when it's all over.
弄完了告诉我一声
How could anyone abandon him? He's perfect.
怎么会有人抛弃他 多完美
Hmmm. Apart from the funny foot.
除了脚形状诡异以外
It's just swollen, that's all.
肿了 没别的毛病
Now look what you've done.
看看你干的好事
Nothing to do with me - he's hungry.
跟我没关系 他饿了
And I know exactly how he feels.
我完全感同身受
You look exhausted. Medusa!
你看着很疲惫 美杜莎
If you were going to buy food for a child, what would you buy?
要是给宝宝买♥♥吃的 应该买♥♥什么
Sardines or olives?
沙丁鱼还是橄榄
Depends. How old is the child?
看情况 宝宝多大
About that old.
大概这么大
You're at the wrong stall. Really?
你来错铺子了 真的吗
Who was that?
那是谁
King Laius of Thebes.
忒拜的国王拉伊奥斯
He's been the King's guest for a few weeks now.
他已经来做客好几周了
You had a successful hunt, my Lord?
陛下 打猎还顺利吗
King Laius did - all the trophies are his.
拉伊奥斯国王干得不错 猎物都是他打的
I imagined that would be the case.
一猜也知道是这样
The Gods were generous.
是众神的慷慨馈赠
Indeed.
自然
The King is an accomplished hunter.
国王是厉害的猎手
He is.
可不是
A pity he doesn't restrict his prowess to the hunting grounds.
可惜他不光打猎有本事
King Laius is of royal blood -
拉伊奥斯国王是王室血脉
you will speak of him with respect.
你提到他时要尊重些
I wonder how the Queen feels about his royal blood
不知王后对他的王室血脉怎么看
She has barely looked at him all the time she's been here.
这段时间以来她都很少看他
Have you not noticed?
你没注意到吗
She is young and shy
她年轻害羞
it takes time to grow into the role of Queen.
需要时间才能成长为王后
Do we really need all this stuff?
我们真需要这些东西吗
I mean, he is just a baby.
我是说 他就是个小宝宝
I assume you have swaddling clothes?
你们应该有襁褓吧
Yes. Of course.
当然有
Wait... what are swaddling clothes?
等等 襁褓是什么
Just to be sure...
就是确定下
Poor thing - he'd probably stand more chance on the mountain than
可怜的宝宝 跟着你们仨还不如
with you three.
在山里面呢
Keep it down! I've only just got him off.
小声点 我才把他哄睡着
Medusa?!
美杜莎
I thought we are keeping it down.
不是说要小声吗
This is wonderful.
棒极了
Sorry about the mess, these two boys, you know...
不好意思有点乱 这俩家伙你也知道
I'm the tidy one, actually!
其实我是爱干净的那个
Is this him? Isn't he sweet!
就是这个宝宝吗 好可爱
Can you believe someone just abandoned him?
你能相信有人抛弃了他吗
I couldn't leave a baby
我是不能把宝宝
out on the side of a mountain, now, could I?
就留在深山里的 是不是
You brought him back?
你把他带回来的
Carried him all the way home.
一路抱回家
I bought some goat's milk.
我买♥♥了些羊奶
Fill that up.
灌满
There was nothing on him?
他身上什么也没有
No note, no jewellery to pay his way?
没有字条 也没留珠宝
Nothing. Whoever left him clearly didn't want to be found.
没有 抛弃他的人肯定不想让别人发现他
Here.
来
Oh, he must be starving.
肯定饿坏了
That's why I sent Jason out - I knew the little fellow would need
所以我才派杰森出去 我知道小家伙
something to eat.
得吃点什么
You're such a kind-hearted man, Hercules.
你心肠真好 赫拉克勒斯
Maybe we should go back to where we found him.
也许该回去发现宝宝的地方看看
Excellent idea.
好主意
Why don't you take Pythagoras, see what you can dig up?
你带着毕达哥拉斯 看看能发现什么
While you stay here with the food?
把你跟一堆吃的留在这儿
Like you said, I'm good with babies. You're not.
你也说了 我擅长安抚宝宝 而你不行
It's just the way we are.
这就是我们的区别
He's drunk it all!
他全喝光了
Ohh... sweet!
真可爱
Is there any more? I'll get it.
还有吗 我去拿
Then perhaps you can show me how to feed him?
你待会或许可以教我怎样喂他
It's pathetic, it really is.
真可悲 不骗你
Goodbye, Pythagoras... Goodbye, goodbye.
再见了 毕达哥拉斯 再见 再见
I know what he needs - something to play with.
我知道他需要什么 小玩具
You're blowing fumes in his face!
你吹气到他脸上了
It's wind.
打屁了
剧集 | 亚特兰蒂斯(2013) | 导航列表