剧集 | 亚特兰蒂斯(2013) | 导航列表
Take anything?
你带走了什么吗
What were you thinking? I was hungry.
你当时在想什么啊 那时我很饿
This is sacrificial meat.
这是献祭用的肉
This is not good. Why not?
大事不好 为什么
Eating an offering to the gods, are you mad? That's sacrilege.
吃了给神的供品 你疯了吗 那是渎神
So, what are you saying? I don't know.
那你们觉得该怎么办 我不知道
Where are you going? To try and find some answers.
你要去哪儿 去找答案
What ever you do, don't let him leave.
不管用什么方法 别让他离开
Why? What's wrong with him?
为什么 他怎么了
Won't be long!
去去就来
What did he just to say? Nothing.
他刚才说什么了 什么也没说
Why are you looking at me like that?
为什么要这样看着我
Like what?
怎样看着你
Hercules.
赫拉克勒斯
Medusa...
美杜莎
Hercules! Oh, what happened?!
赫拉克勒斯 发生什么了
Jason. Again?
是杰森 又是他
Have you heard of the Stygian hounds,
你听说过幽冥犬吗
the Kynikoi that guard Hecate?
赫卡忒的守护兽
Of course.
当然
Some say these hounds were once her priests,
据说这些恶犬原本是她的祭司
turned into vicious monsters by the Goddess's powers.
他们被女神的神力变成恶毒的怪兽
They are just stories to frighten children.
这只是吓唬小孩的故事而已
Are they?
是吗
Many have written of the horrors that they unleash,
它们所带来的恐怖是有文字记载的
many claim to have seen them.
很多人声称曾见过它们
What are you trying to say?
你想说什么
I believe that by eating the sacred offering, Jason has been cursed.
我敢肯定杰森吃了那个供品所以被诅咒了
When night falls, he becomes a Kynikoi
一到晚上 他就会变成一头守护兽
stalking the streets and devouring anyone who crosses his path.
潜行在大街小巷 见谁吃谁
Where are you going?
你去哪里
We have to find him and protect him.
我们必须找到他 保护他
Protect him? Who's going to protect us, you have to find a cure.
保护他 谁来保护我们啊 你得找到解药
This is starting to be a habit. Sorry.
这都成习惯了 抱歉
We need to find a remedy.
我们得找到解决办法
In the meantime...
与此同时
What did you do that for?
你这是干什么
I didn't have time to explain. He's dangerous.
我没时间解释 他太危险了
At night time.
只是在晚上而已
Until you find a cure, I'm not taking any chances.
在你找到解药之前 我可不要冒险
Are you awake?
醒了没
Jason?
杰森
And you saw it?
你看见了吗
It was tall, bigger than a wolf with teeth like tusks.
那东西很高 比狼要大 长着獠牙
But, it did not harm you? No, I saw it and I ran.
它没伤着你吗 没有 我见到就跑了
Do you believe him? I thought it prudent to pursue it.
你相信他吗 我觉得最好还是追查下去
Teeth like tusks! I looked for tracks, I didn't find any.
长着獠牙 我没发现任何痕迹
And the goat?
那只山羊呢
Something killed it, it's hard to say what.
被什么杀死了 但不知道是什么
I doubt we'll hear anything more of this,
估计我们还会听到更多此类事情
but keep me informed.
随时通知我
How are you feeling? Much the same.
你感觉怎么样 老样子
Let me get you a drink.
我给你倒杯酒吧
Here, my love.
来吧 亲爱的
You are so good to me. It's no more than you deserve.
你对我真好 这只不过是你应得的
Oh! Ow! I knew you'd find a cure, you're a genius!
我就知道你能找到解药 你就一天才
No, I'm not sure it will work and even if it does...
不 我还不知道管不管用 就算管用
I'm not sure he'll survive it.
也不确定他能不能挺过去
Where is Jason? Don't worry, he's safe.
杰森在哪里 别担心 他很安全
You...You didn't...
你...你不是...
Well, I couldn't risk him turning on me.
我不能冒险让他咬我
Now come on, what do we need to do?
快点说吧 我们该怎么做
What? We need silver.
什么 我们需要银
Silver? And quite a lot of silver.
银 而且是很多银
Ah, silver.
银哪
How did you know she'd be here?
你怎么知道她在这里
She's Poseidon's servant.
她是波塞冬的仆人
She's here at this time every day.
她每天这个时候都会到这里
How on earth do we get past the guards?
我们怎么才能瞒过那些卫兵
Oh, aagh, no, help! Help!
天哪 救命 救命
Help! Aargh, argh, aargh!
救命啊
Psst! Psst! It's for Jason. No!
嘿 嘿 跟杰森有关 天哪
Help, help, help! Oh!
快点救我
I thought you said a SMALL diversion?
我不是说只制♥造♥一点动静吗
Well, it worked, didn't it?
总之成功了 不是吗
Is she going to help us? I don't know.
她会帮我们吗 我不知道
Well, how did she react? Like we were insane.
她当时什么反应 以为我们疯了
"If you care for Jason then I beg of you.
"如果你关心杰森的话 那么拜托你
Please bring a pouch of silver and meet with us in the temple at dusk."
请给我们带一袋银子 日落时分在神庙见"
I told you I was going to make you pay.
我说了我会让你们有好果子吃的
Surely we can settle this in a reasonable manner?
我们有什么话不可以好好讲吗
You can't do this to us.
你们不能这么对我们
Don't worry, I'll let you go
别担心 你们把这地方打扫干净
when you've cleaned up this place and got rid of the rats!
把老鼠除掉 我就放你们出去
Let us out. Please!
放我们出去 求你了
I told you what you need to do.
我已经交代了你们该做的事
We'll be back, I promise.
我们会回来的 我保证
We have to be somewhere at dusk.
我们傍晚得去别处
Our friend's life depends on it.
事关我们朋友的性命
Then you'd better start working!
那你们最好赶紧行动起来
Hercules! Pythagoras!
赫拉克勒斯 毕达哥拉斯
Come on! Hercules! Pythagoras!
拜托 赫拉克勒斯 毕达哥拉斯
I'm so sorry, my Lady. Here, let me.
对不起 公主殿下 让我来吧
Is something the matter? No, not at all.
出了什么事吗 没 没什么事
Where are you going? To take some air.
您要去哪里 出去走走
You can trust me.
您可以相信我
There's something I must do, it's for a friend.
有件事我必须做 为了一个朋友
No one must know. Of course.
不能让任何人知道 明白了
Thank you.
谢谢
You're just eating. No, I'm not.
你一直在吃 我没吃啊
Hercules, it'll be dusk soon,
赫拉克勒斯 太阳很快就下山了
we need to get to the temple.
我们得赶到神庙
I'm gathering bait, you have to think like a rat.
我在收集诱饵 你得像老鼠一样思考
There seems to be more room. Where's everything gone?
这里变得宽敞了很多 东西都去哪儿了
Well, you see, I used geometry to work out the vertices...
是这样的 我用几何学原理算出了房♥间的
in the room, thereby understanding the overall capacity,
最高点 这样我就知道了房♥子的整体容量
and then I reorganised everything to...
这样我就重新归置了所有东西
allow for the most efficient use of space.
更有效地利用了房♥子里的空间
It's part of a theorem he's developing.
这是他正在研究的一个理论
Well, you're free to go.
好吧 你俩可以走了
Hercules! Pythagoras! Let me out!
赫拉克勒斯 毕达哥拉斯 放我出去
Right, one...
好吧 一...
Run! I'm not a gazelle!
快跑 我又不是羚羊
I can see that.
看得出来
Maybe she's not coming. Maybe she's late.
说不定她不会来 说不定她只是迟到了
Maybe she was here but got fed up of waiting.
说不定她在这儿一阵好等
Maybe she's gone to the house.
说不定她去我们家里了
Jason.
杰森
Pythagoras!
毕达哥拉斯
Ariadne!
阿里阿德涅
Your... Your... Your friends.
你...你的朋友们
They'd arranged to meet me,
他们本来约了我见面
I thought perhaps something had happened to them.
我想着说不定他们出什么事了
They seemed worried about you.
他们看起来很担心你
What? About me?
什么 担心我
Why? I... I'm fine.
为什么 我挺好的
Are you sure? Yes.
你确定 确定
Aren't you going to invite me in? Of course.
你不打算邀请我进去吗 当然要
No! No, no. But I thought you'd be pleased.
不 不要不要 我还以为你会开心呢
I am, it's just I'm worried for you.
我是开心 只是我担心你
剧集 | 亚特兰蒂斯(2013) | 导航列表