剧集 | 亚特兰蒂斯(2013) | 导航列表
Don't let those stories get to you.
别被那些故事吓到了
No.
没错
No, you're right.
你说得对
It's a sign from the gods.
这是神明的指示
It's a dead bird.
一只死鸟而已
Some see it as a warning.
有人会视其为警告
A foreshadowing of hardship and death.
苦难与死亡的前奏
This is a trick.
这只是个小把戏
The thieves we encountered last night wishing to scare us.
我们昨晚遭遇的盗贼想要吓唬我们
Put the bird from your mind.
别再想这只鸟了
Let's pack up and move out.
收拾东西出发吧
I listened to what you said. You're right.
我会听你的话 你是对的
I'm going to put the past behind me.
我要想开些
You mean that?
你是真心的吗
I think I can now.
我想现在我可以做到了
You all right?
你还好吗
Yes.
还好
What was that?
那是什么
The wind.
是风暴
The desert is a strange place.
沙漠是个奇怪的地方
As dangerous as any thief
要是你往心里去
if you allow it into your head.
那就跟盗贼一样危险了
Keep together.
别走散了
Oh, I hate this desert.
我讨厌这片沙漠
I thought you said it was lovely at this time of year.
你还说这个时节的沙漠非常美好呢
Stop!
停下
The chest! She's taken it.
箱子 她拿走了箱子
Who? The girl!
谁 那个女人
I told you. You were right.
我早说过了 你说对了
Oh, but you never listen to me, do you?
但你就是不听我的劝告 是吧
Yes, I do.
我有听
Well, if you had
如果你听了
she wouldn't have run off with the gold, would she?!
她就不会带着金子逃掉了 不是吗
But the... The chest was...full.
但是 箱子是满的
I swapped it.
我塞了别的东西
You're a genius.
你真是个天才
I'm going to kiss you.
我要吻你一下
You don't have to kiss me back.
你不需要回吻的
Come on.
来吧
Come on.
来吧
You saw it?
你看见了吗
What are you doing?
你要做什么
It was dust.
只是沙尘而已
Come on, we've got a long way to travel.
走吧 还有很长的路要赶
That was more than dust.
那绝不仅仅是沙尘
He has not been dead long.
他刚死不久
I was set upon by thieves.
我碰到强盗了
All I beg of you is a horse.
我只想找你们要一匹马
We don't have one.
我们没有马
She can share mine.
她可以和我骑一匹马
You've had too much sun, Philemon.
你晒昏头了 菲利蒙
If we take her with us,
如果我们带她一起走
how do we know she won't do the same thing again?
怎么保证她不会做同样的事情
It's my cargo.
这是我的货物
I'll take that risk.
我愿意担这个风险
We don't know anything about her.
我们对她一无所知
Baucis, is that even your true name?
博西斯是你的真名吗
But you're no lady.
你不是贵族小姐
Just a common thief.
只是个普通小贼
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
She deserves nothing. Let's go.
她什么都不配得到 我们走
When we set out, you said that we were to act as brothers.
我们出发时 你说我们如同兄弟手足
And how did she treat us?
她是怎么对我们的
We are better than that.
我们没这么心胸狭隘
If we leave her, she will die.
要是我们把她留在这里 她就死定了
In fact, you may as well kill her now.
事实上 你倒不如现在杀了她
Is that what you want?
你想这样吗
I agree with Philemon.
我同意菲利蒙
I say we take her with us.
带她上路吧
Very well.
那好
Thank you.
谢谢
You saved my life.
你救了我一命
The least I can do is return the favour.
至少我也得还你这个人情
I've told you - it's the desert, nothing more.
我说了 沙漠就是这样的
Who's that?
是谁
Jason. I'm getting as nervous as you.
杰森 你把我也搞得紧张兮兮了
Come on. I'll give you a hand.
来吧 我帮你一把
Pythagoras!
毕达哥拉斯
No!
不
No!
不要
Help me!
救命
Help me!
救命啊
We need to get out of here.
我们得赶紧离开这里
It'll come after us.
它会跟着我们来的
Something happened last night and all day I've felt it.
昨晚发生了一些事 我一整天都觉得怪怪的
Something is following us.
有东西跟着我们
With all my heart I hope that I am wrong.
我真心希望是我弄错了
What?
什么
These are the Furies.
这是复仇女神
But they do not strike without being summoned.
但她们得受到召唤才会攻击人
It was me.
是我
I called them.
我召唤了她们
I asked for revenge on the man that murdered our father.
我要向杀害我父亲的人复仇
And you are from Samos.
你是萨摩斯来的
That can mean only one thing. It was you.
只能证明一件事 你是凶手
It was you they were after.
她们追杀的是你
You murdered him!
你杀了他
No! Arcas, stop! Why?
不 阿卡斯 住手 为什么
It wasn't him.
不是他
It was me.
是我
Please.
拜托
It was an accident.
是场意外
I didn't mean to kill him.
我不是有心要杀他的
I swear to you, it wasn't my fault.
我向你发誓 不是我的错
Nilas!
奈纳斯
We must pray for sunrise.
我们得祈祷撑到天亮
The daughters of the night will not attack in daylight.
夜的女儿不会在白天攻击
Leave me. Why?
别管我了 为什么
You will die.
你们会死的
You said that the Furies could be called off.
你说复仇女神可以召回去
You can stop this.
你可以阻止这一切
Never.
不可能
He killed him.
他杀了父亲
I was defending our mother.
我是为了保护母亲
He was drunk.
他喝醉了
I pleaded with him, but he was hitting her.
我求过他 但他还是在打母亲
I pushed him away, but he came at me.
我将他推开 但他又冲我而来
He fell... You murdered him.
他跌倒了... 你杀了他
I tried to help him.
我想救他的
But...
但是
His head.
他的头
It was bleeding.
不停地流血
It was too late.
太迟了
You lied to me for all this time.
你一直在骗我
You were young.
你还太小
It was our mother's idea.
是母亲的主意
She did not want you to know what he was like.
她不希望你知道父亲是个什么样的人
You're blaming her now.
你还怪起母亲来了
When you were older I wanted to tell you,
你长大以后 我想告诉你的
but I knew you would not believe me.
但我知道你不会相信
剧集 | 亚特兰蒂斯(2013) | 导航列表