剧集 | 亚特兰蒂斯(2013) | 导航列表
Hard to choose. No, that's the one I want.
不好选吧 不会 我要这个
I'm starving.
我饿死了
This is all I have, sorry.
我只有这点钱了 抱歉
Half a loaf.
来半条面包
A quarter. And then my friend Hercules
一半的一半总行了吧 剩下的钱
will pay you the rest at the end of the week.
我朋友赫拉克勒斯这周末给你
Oh, Hercules. You know him?
赫拉克勒斯 你认识他吗
Yes, he owes me for three weeks' bread already. Sorry.
当然 他赊了三个月的面包 对不起
That man's debt to me is bigger than his belly. Really? That's...
那家伙欠的债比他肚子还大 是吗
That's big. Yes.
那确实够大 是
What about this stuff? That's for the pigs.
那这个呢 那是喂猪的
Can I have some? No.
能给我一点吗 不行
Why not?
为什么
Because the pigs don't owe me money.
因为猪不会欠我钱
Yes, sir? Thank you.
要什么 多谢
Sorry!
对不起
Look what I've got!
看我搞到了什么
Hercules? Pythagoras?
赫拉克勒斯 毕达哥拉斯
Boys?
哥们儿
It's food! It's real food!
是吃的 填肚子的实在货
It's meat.
是肉
Come on, you can't stay here all day.
行了 你也不能整天都待在这儿
Hercules...
赫拉克勒斯
..We will find a cure for Medusa, I promise. But...
我们总有办法解救美杜莎 我保证
..It's not going to be at the bottom of a flagon of wine.
但那办法绝对不在酒瓶子底下
I already had a cure for Medusa,
我已经有了解救美杜莎的办法
I was happy to give my life for hers.
我愿意为她献出自己的生命
You should never have stopped me. You don't mean that.
你就不该阻止我 你这是昏了头
Come on.
行了
I miss her so much.
我好想她
We all do.
我们都想她
You can't carry on like this.
你不能一直这么消沉下去
That's easy for you to say, you've never had your heart broken.
你说得轻巧 你又没有为这种事伤过心
How do you know?
你怎么知道
All the time we've been friends,
我们做朋友以来
I've never seen you with a woman.
我就没见你和女人在一起过
Maybe that's because I'm not as easily pleased as you.
或许是我的要求比你的高
Well, maybe you bore them senseless
又或许是她们觉得
with your theories and your triangles.
你那些理论和三角形什么的很无聊
At least I'm not a drunk. Oh, leave me alone!
至少我不会买♥♥醉 你别管我
Fine.
好
You can find your own way home.
你自己走回家吧
If you can still walk.
如果你还走得了的话
Jason?
杰森
He won't come home.
他不回家了
I will just have to leave him for a while.
我让他一个人待会儿
Oh, oh, it would help if I weren't so hungry.
如果我没那么饿就好了
It's making me snappy.
饿得我整个人都不好了
I know.
我知道
What I'd do for something to eat.
只要有吃的 我做什么都愿意
All day, all day, all I do is dream about food.
从早到晚 我整天想的都是吃的
Imagine a succulent piece of meat gently roasted over
想象一块肥嫩多汁的肉在炭火上
a smouldering flame.
慢慢地烤啊烤
Oh, I can almost smell it.
我几乎能闻到那味道
Hang on, I... I-I-I can smell it.
等等 我...我真的闻到了
I think that's coming from next door. No, it's here.
是从隔壁飘来的吧 不 就在这里
It's here somewhere.
就在这房♥间的某个地方
What are you doing? What are you doing?
你在干啥 你又在干啥
What is that behind your back?
你背后是什么
You're right, I am useless, I am not helping anybody, I'm sorry.
你说得对 我就是一无是处的废物 抱歉
Oh, no, it's... Oh, it's all right.
不要 没关系
It's all right. It's not your fault.
没关系 这不是你的错
What is wrong with everybody? I don't know.
大家都怎么了 我不知道
What are you doing?
你在干啥
I... um...don't know.
我...不知道
You thought it would be more comfortable on the floor, did you?
你觉得睡地板更舒服 对吧
Breakfast. I need breakfast.
早饭 我要吃早饭
Here.
给
There's going to be nothing left of me soon. Not that soon!
很快我就瘦没有了 不会那么快
We... We need food, we need money.
我们需要吃的 需要钱
As I've been trying to tell you.
我一直都这么跟你说
Somebody needs to get a job. I've got us one.
得有人去找份工作 我给咱们找了一份
Have you?
是吗
What kind of a job?
什么工作
You are to keep guard. Against...?
你们要守卫我的仓库 提防谁
This.
这东西
Not rats?! They chew through everything.
不会是老鼠吧 它们什么都咬
Including the walls.
连墙壁都咬
Have you thought about getting a cat?
你想过用猫来解决吗
Yeah. They ate it.
用过 被老鼠吃掉了
Your job is to kill them. Every single one of them.
你们的工作就是消灭老鼠 一只不留
Come on, you killed the Minotaur, remember.
来吧 你可杀死过弥诺陶洛斯 记得吧
Our job is to guard them, not eat them.
我们的工作是守卫它们 不是享用它们
But I'm starving.
但我都要饿死了
It's good, isn't it? Lovely.
很好吃 不是吗 真甜
Don't move.
别动
What is it?
怎么了
A rat.
有只老鼠
Where? Can't you smell it?
在哪儿 你闻不到吗
What are you doing?
你在做什么
What's going...?
发生了什...
What have you done? I'm sorry.
你们都做了些什么 对不起
What kind of idiots are you?
你们都是些什么样的蠢货啊
You stupid, cretinous...
又傻 又白♥痴♥...
Jason! No, no!
杰森 不要
Are you mad? You're going to regret that.
你疯了吗 你会后悔的
No, no, no, scientific reasoning tells us
别别 科学推理告诉我们
there is another solution to everything.
所有事都有不止一种解决办法
Yes. What is it this time? Run!
没错 这次的解决方法是什么 逃
I guess this means we won't be getting paid. Thanks to you.
我想这次我们是拿不到报酬了 都是你
The job was beneath us anyway.
反正这份工作也是杀鸡用牛刀
I was born to wrestle lions and wolves,
我天生要干猎杀虎豹豺狼的大事儿
not rodents.
不是抓老鼠
I am sorry.
我很抱歉
I don't really know what came over me.
我真不知道自己是中什么邪了
What is wrong with him? Have you ever seen him behave like that?
他这是怎么了 你见过他这个样子吗
Starvation. It can do that to a man.
饿的呗 饿得人性子都变了
That's what worries me.
这也正是我所担心的
Look, I'm skin and bone already!
瞧 我都瘦得只剩皮包骨了
Morning!
早安
Do you want to tell us what's going on?
你想告诉我们到底发生了什么吗
I don't remember. I was in bed, I went to sleep...
我不记得了 我本来躺在床上睡觉
Next, I'm waking up naked in an animal pen.
接下来我就光着身子在鸡圈里醒来
It happens.
这种事是有的
Well, not to me!
我可不会
Never? No.
从没有过吗 从没有
This, the aggression, the sense of smell,
你变得有攻击性 嗅觉也变灵敏了
something has happened to you.
一定发生了什么事
Have you done anything different, been anywhere?
你做过什么特别的事吗 你去过哪儿
No. Nowhere.
没有 哪儿也没去
Are you sure? Think, Jason, this is important.
你确定吗 仔细想想 杰森 这很重要
There was one place. I'm not sure what it was really.
有一个地方 我不是很确定那是什么地方
It was a sort of shrine. Just to the north of the Sacred Way.
好像是敬神的地方 就在神圣之路北边
It is a temple to Hecate.
那是赫卡忒的神庙
Hecate. Who is Hecate?
赫卡忒 谁是赫卡忒
I will never cease to be amazed by your ignorance and stupidity.
你的无知和愚蠢总是让我吃惊
She is the Goddess of Witchcraft.
她是巫术女神
When you were there, what did you do?
你在那里做了什么
Nothing. I hid for a bit and left.
什么也没做 我在那藏了一会儿就走了
Did you touch anything? No.
你碰过什么东西吗 没有
剧集 | 亚特兰蒂斯(2013) | 导航列表