剧集 | 亚特兰蒂斯(2013) | 导航列表
in the darkness for ever.
困在黑暗中
They will come for us. Run!
他们找上来了 快跑
We won't make the trap door. You must blow the horn.
我们到不了入口 你必须吹号♥角
No. We can't leave you in this place.
不 我们不能把你丢在这里
All life will be sucked from you.
你们的元气将被吸光
You will be trapped here and Medusa will die.
你们会困在这里 而美杜莎会死
You must blow the horn.
你必须吹号♥角
Blow the horn.
吹吧
I'm looking for the bodies of two men who were
我在找今天早些时候
taken from the scene of a fire earlier today.
从火场带离的两具尸体
They had been overcome by smoke.
他们被烟雾熏死了
Ah, yes. Poor souls.
是啊 可怜的人
They have gone to be buried.
他们被拖去埋了
Where? On the far side of the city by the Western Gate.
哪里 在对面的西门附近
Oh, no.
不好
Blow it again.
再吹一次
In the name of the Gods, what is Pythagoras doing?!
毕达哥拉斯究竟这会儿在忙什么呢
The trap door. It's our only hope.
去入口 这是我们唯一的希望了
Run!
快跑
Stop, stop, stop. Wait! Wait!
停下 住手
You have to dig them up!
你得把他们挖出来
I know it sounds ridiculous, but their lives depend on it.
我知道这很荒谬 但他们被挖出来才能活
Push!
推
I am pushing!
我在推
For the love of the Gods, blow the horn!
发发慈悲吧 吹号♥角
Pythagoras has failed us.
毕达哥拉斯太让人失望了
And now we are to be trapped here for all eternity.
现在我们要被永远困在这里了
Curse you, Pythagoras.
诅咒你 毕达哥拉斯
There is blood on your lips.
你嘴唇上有血
Pythagoras!
是毕达哥拉斯
Cyrus...
赛勒斯
Why in the name of the Gods are we in a grave?
我们怎么在墓地
It's a very long story that involves a lot of running
说来话长 其中包括了不停地跑
and a lot of digging.
和不停地挖
It's such a simple little box, which makes me
这么普通的一个小盒子 不禁让我觉得
think that whatever's inside it must be truly incredible.
装在里面的东西一定很不可思议
I was thinking the same thing.
我也这么想
Its simplicity is to make you think
它的普通就是用来蒙骗你
there is nothing of value inside it.
让你以为里面没什么重要的东西
When in fact, the opposite is true.
而事实却相反
Precisely.
太对了
It's Pandora's Box. No one must ever open it.
这是潘多拉之盒 谁都不能打开
You heard what Campe said.
你听到坎珀的话了
She warned us that opening the box would cause great suffering.
她警告我们打开盒子会带来巨大的灾难
Surely Kyros will open it as soon as we hand it over?
但显然我们把这个给凯洛斯后 他会打开它
Which is why we can't give it to him.
所以我们不能给他
We just risked our lives
我们刚拼了老命
retrieving it from the darkest depths of Hades.
从冥界最黑最深的地方把它拿到手
Yes, but it was cast down into Hades for good reason.
的确 但它被丢到冥界是有原因的
We cannot allow Kyros or anyone to open it.
我们不能让凯洛斯或者任何人打开它
If we do not give the box to Kyros, he will kill Medusa.
如果我们不交给凯洛斯 他会杀了美杜莎
Then we'll switch it. We'll have an identical box made.
那我们就狸猫换太子 弄个一模一样的盒子
This is madness.
这太疯狂了
Kyros will see through the deception the moment he opens it.
凯洛斯一打开盒子就能识破骗局
There will be a surprise waiting for Kyros inside the replica box.
到时候自有惊喜在假盒子里等着凯洛斯
That will give us enough time to escape.
我们就趁机逃跑
You are gambling with Medusa's life.
你这是拿美杜莎的生命冒险
Give it to me.
把它给我
Medusa wouldn't want you to cause suffering in her name.
美杜莎不会愿意你为了她招来灾祸
We are not allowing anyone to open it.
绝不能让任何人打开它
We need to find a carpenter.
我们需要去找个木匠
I won't allow any harm to come to Medusa.
我不会让美杜莎受到任何伤害
You have my word.
我保证
It's time.
时间到了
How are we to find them?
我们怎么去找他们
Ah. It would appear they've found us.
看来他们来找我们了
Take us to Kyros.
带我们去见凯洛斯
I hope for yours and Medusa's sake that you have the box.
希望你们为了自己和美杜莎拿到盒子了
We have it.
我们拿到了
Let me see it.
让我看看
Not until I see Medusa first.
先让我看美杜莎
Medusa! Hercules!
美杜莎 赫拉克勒斯
If you've harmed one hair on her head...
你要是伤了她一根头发...
She is unharmed,
她毫发无伤
and she will be back in your arms just as soon as I have the box.
盒子给我 她就重新回到你怀抱
Give it to me.
给我
Medusa first.
先放了美杜莎
The box, if you will.
给我盒子
Such a...plain little box.
多么不起眼的小盒子啊
I have waited many years
我等了这么多年
for this moment...
就为这一刻
Kill them!
杀了他们
Return to my house. You will be safe there.
去我家 那里安全
I'm not leaving you. We will be right behind you,
我不离开你 我很快就回去
then I promise we will never be apart again.
我保证我们再也不分开了
Go!
快走
I have been to Hades. An eternity of suffering awaits you.
我去过冥界 永世的折磨在那里等你
Where's Medusa?
美杜莎呢
I told her to return to the house.
我让她先回家了
The box.
盒子
Medusa? Medusa!
美杜莎 美杜莎
She's gone.
她不见了
Where did these statues come from?
这些雕像是哪儿来的
They're not statues. She's turned...
那些不是雕像 她变了...
What do you mean? Tell me!
你什么意思 说啊
Medusa!
美杜莎
Hercules! Wait! Wait!
赫拉克勒斯 等等
What in the Gods' name is happening?
到底怎么回事
Whatever you do, you must not look at Medusa.
千万别看美杜莎的眼睛
Hercules!
赫拉克勒斯
Hercules!
赫拉克勒斯
Medusa. Medusa!
美杜莎 美杜莎
Stay away from me! Don't look at me!
别过来 别看我
Why would you hide from me?
你为什么躲着我
I'm a monster.
我成了怪物
That cannot be. Show yourself.
不可能 出来让我看看
No! Please, Hercules. I beg of you.
不 赫拉克勒斯 我求你了
Whatever has happened to you, we can make it right.
无论你发生了什么事 我们都能挽回
Don't look at her! You will turn to stone.
别看她 你会变成石头的
Use the shield. You must only look at her reflection.
用盾牌 只能看她的镜像
Show me.
出来
I don't want you to see me like this.
我不想你看到我这样子
You will never be a monster to me.
我绝不会把你当怪物
I will die of sadness if I am never to look upon your face again.
我要是再也看不到你 我会悲伤而死
Please.
求你
Medusa...
美杜莎
I am cursed.
我被诅咒了
This cannot be!
这不可能
I must flee. If the guards catch me, they will kill me.
我必须走 如果让守卫抓住 我就死定了
Where will you go? How will I find you?
你去哪儿 我上哪里去找你
You won't. I don't want you to search for me.
不要找我 我不希望你找我
You can never look on me again. You must think that I am dead.
你再也不能看我了 就当我死了吧
I will not do it. This is all my doing.
决不 这事因我而起
I will not rest until I find a way to lift this curse.
我一定要找到办法解除你的诅咒
Medusa?
美杜莎
Medusa!
美杜莎
I have seen the evil that it can do.
我见识了这东西带来的邪恶
You must keep it somewhere that no-one can ever open it.
你收好 确保没人再打开
It will be done.
没问题
Did you know? Did you know that this was going to happen?
你知道吗 你知道这事会发生
剧集 | 亚特兰蒂斯(2013) | 导航列表