剧集 | 忠诚(2015) | 导航列表
阿莱克斯 别说了
Alex, please.
你还是走吧
I think you should go.
你妈妈和我需要谈谈
Your mom and I need to talk.
你妈妈真厉害
Your mother is very good.
忠诚
忠诚
忠诚
忠诚
忠诚
忠诚
第一季 第二集
忠诚
莫斯科 一年前
美国经济就是头纸老虎
Экономика США это бумажный тигр.
廉价的能源 华尔街的金钱赌博
Cheap energy, Wall Street gambling,
各种宣传
and propaganda
它的繁荣都建筑在这些泡沫之上
are the only things propping it up.
本次行动将会狠狠打击美国人的野心
This operation will answer the American aggression forcefully.
轻松地摧毁他们的经济
Collapsing their economy in a single blow.
美国对全世界的影响很快就会消失
American influence over the world will erode,
我们很快就能在乌克兰 欧洲还有其他地方
and we will be able to operate as we wish
随心所欲地操纵局势了
in the Ukraine, in Europe, and beyond.
行动代号♥叫黑匕♥首♥
We are calling it Black Dagger.
真是疯了
Madness.
这计划会害死成千上万的美国人
This plan will kill thousands of Americans.
是不计其数
Tens of thousands.
疯狂是俄♥罗♥斯♥主♥权♥民♥主♥的余波
Madness is the last of Russian sovereignty.
疯狂是美国人的制裁让我们
Madness is American sanctions forbidding us
无法操控自己的银行账户
from accessing our own bank account.
连瑞士银行的账户都不行
Now even in Switzerland.
这才是疯狂
This is madness.
美国人削弱我们时 我们可以坐以待毙
Мы можем сидеть,сложа руки,ничего не делать пока Америка нас задушит.
也可以给于强有力的回击
Или мы поднимся и несем ответный удар.
做事要有底线 博科先生
There is a line, Mr. Bok.
而黑匕♥首♥已触犯了我们的底线
Black Dagger crosses it.
我们只不过是以牙还牙罢了
We're merely answering sanctions with sanctions.
美国人的制裁可没设置爆♥炸♥范围
American sanctions don't have a blast radius.
纽约 现在
找到米哈伊尔的文件了吗
Нашли документы Михаила?
还没有
Пока нет.
继续找 在找到前莫斯科是不会善罢甘休的
Ищите дальше. Москва не спокойтся пока мы их не найдем.
明白
Да, поняла.
你不需要毁了这座房♥子
You don't have to destroy the house.
我要把它们都清掉
I want them gone.
我应该先去找你帮忙的
I should have come to you first.
一切都会没事的
Everything's going to be all right.
阿莱克斯知道那些晚上
Alex knew I was lying about
我外出的理由都是骗他的
all those nights that I wasn't here.
我只好告诉他那唯一一种解释
I reached for the only explanation
是他从来没想过的
that he wouldn't have considered.
而他相信了
And it worked.
你知道如果这回没有说服他
You know what would have happened
会发生什么吧
if you couldn't convince him?
俄对外情报局会杀了我们
The SVR would have killed us.
我怕他永远不会原谅我
I'm afraid he'll never forgive me.
他会的
He will.
你是他妈妈
You are his mother.
他会释怀的
He'll get past it.
你上班要迟到了
You're late for work.
走吧
Go.
真抱歉
I'm sorry.
今晚见
I'll see you tonight.
使用我们的K-31喷射机 配上混合燃料
Using our K-31 ramjet, with the doped fuel mixture,
能生产出飞行速度
we can produce a Block V
达到每秒1616米的布洛克五号♥
that would fly at Mach 4.75.
射程和弹♥药♥配备与海军目前
Same range and payload as the Block IVs
配备的布洛克六号♥是一样的
the Navy's currently using
但速度是其六倍
but with six times the speed.
这是个傻子都知道的问题
It's a no-brainer.
阿莱克斯 我跟着你有多久了
Alex, how long have I been following you?
-什么 -跟了整整三个街区
- What? - Three blocks.
你一直看着前方
You looked straight ahead the whole time.
我是在往前走啊
I was walking forward.
我有麻烦了吗
Am I in trouble?
不知道 你有瞒着我的事情吗
I don't know--Is there something you're not telling me?
没有
No.
很好 别闲扯了 跟我来
Good. Then stop blabbing and walk with me.
伊琳娜的谋杀案让华盛顿相信
Irina's murder convinced Washington
俄对外情报局确实在计划袭击我国领土
that the SVR really is planning attack on U.S. Soil.
华盛顿组建了一支联合特遣队来阻止这场袭击
DC is setting up a joint task force to stop it.
你被选为特遣队一员
You're being detailed to it.
真的吗 你呢
Really? And you?
听着 我是说 杰特才是
Look, I'm just saying, Jeter really was
这个团队之前的核心和灵魂 伙计
the heart and soul of the team, man.
陌生人路过时要继续讲话
Can't talk shop when a stranger's passing nearby.
我会以观察员的身份加入
I'll have a kind of observer status.
如果加入特遣队就不能管理纽约工作站了
Can't run a New York Station if I'm assigned to a task force.
由于这是国内调查
Since this is a domestic investigation,
你做什么工作由联调局说的算
the Bureau will have final say on what you do.
但别忘了 你仍为我工作
But don't forget, you still work for me too.
我们到了
We're in here.
这不是政♥府♥大楼
This is not a government building.
不是
Oh, it's not.
这是秘密特遣队 比尔
This is a covert task force, Bill.
-杰夫 -长官
- Hey, Jeff. - Sir.
先生们
Gentlemen.
检查手♥机♥和私人电子设备
遵守安全协议
手♥机♥
Phone.
过来
Come on.
山姆 很高兴再见到你
Sam, good to see you again.
米歇尔 没惹麻烦吧
Michelle, keeping out of trouble?
争取吧
Mm, courting it.
他是阿莱克斯·欧康纳
Ah, this is Alex O'Connor,
但对外的假名是比尔·亚当斯
but out in the world, he's in alias as Bill Adams.
对吧 比尔
Isn't that right, Bill?
我是米歇尔·普拉多
Michelle Prado.
我是阿莱克斯·欧康纳
Alex O'Connor.
是亚当斯 该死
Uh, Adams. Damn it.
带你们去见布洛克特别探员
Let me introduce you to Special Agent Brock.
不管这个阴谋是什么 都恐怖到
Whatever this plot is, it appears bad enough
让两名俄对外情报局特工因此而想要叛逃
to convince two SVR lifers to try and defect.
鲍勃
Bob?
我们阻止它最好的办法就是
The best plan we have to stop it
找到米哈伊尔偷到的对外情报局文件
is to find the SVR files Mikhail stole.
用他的话说 是他的复活节彩蛋
His, uh, Easter egg, as it's been called.
我们已经开始
It means digging deep into Mikhail's life,
深入调查米哈伊尔
which we've already begun.
20分钟前 我们发现了米哈伊尔的公♥寓♥
As of 20 minutes ago, we found Mikhail's apartment,
租用时用的是假名卡洛儿·贾登斯
rented under an alias, Carroll Gardens.
我们正在搜查
We're moving on it now.
俄对外情报局肯定已经清理过了
It's guaranteed the SVR has already scrubbed the place.
还有
And?
派一个监视小组过去吧
Let's put a surveillance team on it,
看看俄♥国♥佬会不会再派一波人
see if the Russians send in a second wave.
我们不是在坐以待毙 山姆
We're not here to sit on our asses, Sam.
俄对外情报局正在计划袭击我们
SVR is planning an attack against us.
我知道 威廉 是中情局提供的情报
I know, William. CIA supplied the intelligence.
联调局会假设袭击就发生在今天
And FBI will assume that attack is happening today,
每天都会 直到我们阻止它
every day until we stop it.
开始行动吧
So we move now.
跟我来
Walk with me.
你是对的
You were right.
关于什么
About what?
阿莱克斯·欧康纳
Alex O'Connor.
我们永远不可能策反他
We could never have recruited him.
剧集 | 忠诚(2015) | 导航列表