剧集 | 忠诚(2015) | 导航列表
昨天他准备检举自己的父母
Yesterday he was ready to turn his own parents in
因为他们是间谍
for being spies.
我当时命令阿库斯杀死他们一家
I actually ordered Akos to kill the whole family
以确保我们的行动万无一失
to protect our operations.
当然了 你对此表示了反对
Of course, you countermanded that.
因为威胁解除了
Only because the threat was gone.
卡蒂雅挽回了局面
Katya turned things around.
到目前为止
For now.
我不想失去阿莱克斯这一资源
I didn't want to lose Alex as a source.
但你仅凭一己之见来决定我们行动的重点
Still, you took it upon yourself to determine our priorities.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
别对我道歉
Don't apologize to me.
向阿库斯道歉吧
Apologize to Akos.
他违抗了直接命令
He disobeyed a direct order.
而你则是越权
You overstepped your authority.
这是不同的
There's a difference.
这
There's...
有一点区别
a small difference.
他死了吗
Как там у него дела?
快淹死了
Тонет.
真的吗
Неужели?
如你所知
As you know,
联调局刚把阿莱克斯·欧康纳
the FBI just detailed Alex O'Connor
招进一个特遣队 旨在寻找米哈伊尔的文件
to a task force set up to find Mikhail's files.
在他们的办公室里阿莱克斯手♥机♥里的窃听器
And the bug in Alex's phone cannot transmit
无法发射信♥号♥♥
from inside their offices.
我们不能让他们抢在我们前面拿到那些文件
We cannot let them get to those files before we do.
我们要跟进他们的调查
We need to track their investigation.
得窃听他们的办公室
We need audio in their offices.
窃听办公室内部很有难度
Inside the office will be very challenging.
我应该告诉莫斯科你无法迎难而上吗
Should I tell Moscow you're unable to rise to the challenge?
也许可以在阿莱克斯·欧康纳身上
Perhaps I can get a micro recorder
放一个微型录音机
onto Alex O'Connor.
当他在办公室的时候可以录音
Something that can record while he's inside the office
他出来的时候再发送给我们
and burst transmit to us when he's outside the building.
好主意
Good idea.
做好了向我报告
Report back to me when it's done.
完全被清理过了
Completely scrubbed.
什么都没有
Nothing at all?
一些掉落的头发 走廊里有些碎片
A few stray hairs, a few shards of what I think
我觉得是玻璃纤维 再没别的了
is fiberglass from the hallway, not much else.
你从哪儿找到他的
Where did you find him?
秘密行动处的头儿
NCS director.
以她无限的智慧
In her infinite wisdom.
有机会你应该看他盘问叛逃者
You should watch him debrief a defector someday.
我听说了他的所作所为
I heard about what he did.
多亏他我们才发现米哈伊尔尸体的残骸
He's how we found what's left of Mikhail's body.
整个复活节彩蛋理论都是他提出的
And the whole Easter egg theory is his.
但出外勤他还需要些指导
But he's going to need some coaching in the field.
我可以训练他
I can coach.
怎么
What?
我以为你喜欢姑娘
I thought you liked girls.
山姆 你对我的认识还真是狭隘啊
Oh, Sam, you have such a constrained view of me.
你真应该加入中情局
Yeah, you really should have joined the agency.
在联调局这样无趣的地方你怎么待的下去
How do you survive at a place as stodgy as the FBI?
他怎么了
What about him?
他已经拒载了两位乘客
He's turned away two fares.
也许是在吃午饭
Could be having his lunch.
我没看到他在吃东西
I don't see him eating.
不载客 不载客
No fare. No fare.
我不是坐车的
I don't want a ride.
我想谈谈米哈伊尔
Я хочу поговорить с Михаилом.
他一定是俄对外情报局的
He's gotta be SVR.
为什么俄对外情报局明知道
Why would SVR have an officer outside
联调局探员一定会出现 还派人在外面守着
waiting on the inevitable wave of federal agents to descend?
这太冒险了
It's too risky.
出租车是偷的
The cab was stolen.
又一个冒险的选择
Another risky choice.
在追捕中他都低着头
He kept his face down the entire run.
没有一个画面可用来做面部识别
Not a single usable image for facial recognition.
出租车里也没有线索
The cab was clean.
基本上我们对这个人一无所知
Basically we know nothing about this guy.
他的手指上有胶
He had sticky fingers.
什么
What?
他右手手指的指纹
There was a discoloration in the pattern
出现了变色
on the fingers of his right hand.
我觉得他手指之前应该包着胶布
I think it was from being wrapped in tape.
是拳击手
A boxer.
那个人有可能参加比赛
The guy could fight.
米歇尔 找到当地拳馆的名单
Michelle, get a list of local boxing gyms.
拳击手吗
A boxer?
总要有个入手点
Well, that's a start.
你何不先回酒店清理一下
Why don't you go back to your hotel and clean up?
我已经没有干净衬衫了
I don't have any more clean shirts left.
我的行李只带了够穿三天的衣物
I only packed for three days.
我们可是在曼哈顿
We're in Manhattan.
在这儿能买♥♥更多
It is possible to buy more here.
你为什么叫我而不叫妈妈来
So why did you call me, not Mom?
妈妈不帮我选衬衫
Mom doesn't pick out my shirts.
再也不会了
Not anymore.
你说的是今晚我替她帮你挑吗
You mean as of tonight when I'm doing it instead?
我品味不好 那又怎么样
I don't have great taste. So what?
我只是在逗你
I'm just giving you a hard time.
我知道
I knew that.
你才不知道
No, you didn't.
但没关系
But that's okay.
这一件怎么样
How about this one?
粉色 你在开玩笑吗
Pink? Are--are you kidding me?
又开始流行粉色了
Pink's back.
蓝色呢 也开始流行蓝色了吗
Blue--is blue back too?
蓝色永远不过时 但是
Blue never went away, but, um,
实话说要看的是剪裁而非颜色
frankly it's about the cut, not the color.
你打算告诉我吗
So you were going to tell me?
告诉你什么
Tell you what?
你跟妈妈怎么了
What's up with you and Mom?
很难解释
It's hard to explain.
那就别解释 告诉我发生了什么
Then don't explain it, just tell me what it is.
我们还小的时候 你记得妈妈总是不在家吗
When we were kids, do you remember how much Mom was gone?
我记得她在的时光
I remember when she was there
因为大多数时间她都不在
'cause most of the time she wasn't.
有时甚至是半夜
Sometimes even in the middle of the night.
经常如此
A lot of times.
爸爸告诉我发生了什么
Dad told me what happened.
不敢相信我做了什么
I can't believe what I did.
现在妈妈和爸爸会怎么样
What's going to happen to Mom and Dad now?
你什么都没做
You didn't do anything.
我很不想说 但是...
I hate to say it, but...
但是什么
But what?
阿莱克斯 每个人都知道她有婚外情
Alex, everybody knew she was having an affair.
-爸爸不知道 -爸爸那时是不想知道
- Dad didn't know. - Dad didn't want to know then.
我也不知道
Well, I didn't know.
你那时还是个孩子
You were a kid.
妈妈做错了事 现在她就得付出代价
Mom made mistakes. Now she has to pay for them.
这就是生活
That's the way life is.
阿莱克斯 爸爸妈妈的事是他们之间的事
Look, Alex, what's between Mom and Dad is their business.
如果我是你 我就不会插手
If I were you, I would just leave it alone.
她必须得那么说 卡蒂雅
She had to play it that way, Katya.
她不必那么乐在其中
She didn't have to enjoy it.
和我跳舞吧
Dance with me.
我没心情
I don't think so.
剧集 | 忠诚(2015) | 导航列表