剧集 | 忠诚(2015) | 导航列表
Irina said Mikhail was screaming,
试图在最后一刻达成协议
trying to make a last-minute deal,
他声称自己窃取的情报
claiming he'd stolen more secrets
比俄♥罗♥斯♥对外情报局所知道的还多
than the SVR knew about.
她认为他这么说只是为了活命
She assumed he was doing whatever he needed
但是如果他窃取的情报
to save his life, but what if he really did
确实比他们认为的更多呢
steal more secrets than they thought?
我认为伊萨科夫在最后一刻意识到了这点
I think Isakov realized this at the last minute,
所以他下令打开了水龙头
and that's why he ordered the hoses turned on.
很难相信伊萨科夫之前不知道
Hard to believe Isakov wouldn't have known before walking in.
我们当时花了多久时间才弄清楚
How long did it take for us to figure out
斯♥诺♥登拿了多少情报
how much Snowden took?
那为什么他在最后一秒才改变主意
Why'd he change his mind at the last second,
那时米哈伊尔已经烧着了
with Mikhail already on fire?
是因为米哈伊尔临死时喊的那句话
Because of what Mikhail shouted with his dying breath.
他向上帝喊道 "Isus Vaskres"
He yelled out to God, "Isus vaskres."
-Isus Vaskres -"基♥督♥复活"
- Isus vaskres. - "Jesus lives."
那是字面意思 除了在教堂礼拜仪式中
That's a literal translation, but outside of a church service
它的意思是"复活节快乐"
it's basically like saying "Happy Easter."
我认为不是这个意思
I don't think he meant it that way.
你们知道复活节彩蛋在网络中
Do you know what an Easter egg is in the internet,
或计算机语言中的意思吗
or computer context?
隐藏的数字缓存
A hidden digital cache.
米哈伊尔一直说他窃取的比他们知道的多
Mikhail's screaming out that he'd stolen more than they realized,
他想要谈判
he's trying to make a deal,
然后他说做鬼都不会放过伊萨科夫
then he says he's gonna haunt Isakov from beyond the grave,
但他临死前却说"复活节快乐"
and his dying words are essentially "Happy Easter"?
我认为有一批对俄♥罗♥斯♥对外情报局
I think there's a trove of information
至关重要的情报就藏在某处
vital to the SVR still out there.
如果我们能弄清米哈伊尔的身份
Maybe if we can figure out who Mikhail was,
我们就可以在俄♥国♥人之前找到它
we can find it before the Russians do.
你没事吧
You okay?
维克多是怎么发现的
How did Victor find out?
我不知道
I don't know.
他们以为我们因为反抗的代价太大而畏手畏脚
They think we have too much to lose to fight back.
他们没错
They're right.
我不能让他们夺走我们另一个孩子
They can't have another one of our children.
卡蒂雅
Katya!
卡蒂雅
Katya!
卡蒂雅 卡蒂雅
Katya. Katya.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
卡蒂雅 你要干什么
Katya, what are you doing?
要保护我的家人 我唯一的选择
The only way I have left to protect my home
就是毁了他们
is to burn theirs down.
我要去联邦调查局
I'm going to the FBI.
不要 卡蒂雅 不要去
No, no, Katya! Katya, no!
-该死 -您的电♥话♥已被..
- Dammit. - Your call has been for--
不是吧
Come on!
走啊 走啊
Let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go.
喂
Hey.
打电♥话♥给你妈妈
Call Mom.
-怎么了 -她疯了
- What's wrong? - She's gone crazy.
-这不算新鲜事 -她打算去自首
- That's nothing new. - She's turning herself in.
这算新鲜事吗
How's that for new?
-什么 -快打给她
- What? - Call her.
对不起
I'm sorry.
妈妈 你到底要干嘛
Mom, what the hell are you doing?
我爱你
I love you.
妈妈 我求求你
Мом, я тя пожалуйста, я тя умоляю.
刚才在里面表现不错
Nice job in there.
谢谢
Thanks.
快点啊 走啊
Come on, let's go.
停车
Pull over!
停车
Pull over!
卡蒂雅
Katya.
卡蒂雅 你以为这样就能救阿莱克斯吗
Katya, do you think this is going to save Alex?
这样做会毁了他的
This is going to ruin him.
他会成为俄♥国♥间谍的儿子
He'll be the son of Russian spies,
他会丢掉工作 失去所有的朋友和家人
he'll lose his job, his friends, his family.
他会永远恨你
He'll hate you forever.
反正他迟早会发现真♥相♥
He is going to find out anyway.
我宁愿是这种方式
I'd rather he find out this way.
以后他就会明白我这么做是为了保护他
In time he's gonna understand that I did this to protect him.
那娜塔莉怎么办 我怎么办
What about Natalie? What about me?
你不会被牵连的 你不知情
You weren't involved. You were unwitting.
我会这样和他们说的
That's what I'm going to tell them.
我是美国最大国防承包商的
I'm a senior executive at the biggest
高级执行官
defense contractor in the country.
你不会认为他们笨到看不到其中的联♥系♥吧
You don't think the FBI is smart enough to connect the dots?
他们找不到任何证据
There aren't any dots to connect.
我们之前做得很谨慎
We were very careful about that.
你否认你知情 然后你就可以
You deny any knowledge and you go back
继续过你的生活
to living your life.
我的生活
My life...
没有你算什么生活 卡蒂雅
My life is with you, Katya!
你觉得我会过回哪种生活
What kind of life do you think I'd be going back to?
我背叛了这个我爱的国家
I committed treason against the country I love
只为了让我们能在一起
so we could be together.
作为夫妻 作为家人
As a couple, as a family.
请告诉我 我做得这一切不是白费的
Please, tell me I didn't do all this for nothing.
我不会置他于不顾的
I won't give him up.
-或许有别的办法 -什么办法
- Maybe there's another way. - What?
我们亲自出马把他们想要的
We get what they want
-拿到手 -怎么做
- ourselves. - How?
从阿莱克斯身上下手
From Alex.
别让他察觉
Without him knowing.
我们暗中监视自己儿子
We spy on our own son?
反正我们什么都不做他也会发觉的
We do nothing, he finds out anyway.
我们这么做了 就能先中情局一步
We do this, we keep ahead of the investigation.
在他发现之前 我们能把指向我们的证据
We can make anything disappear that points to us
清理干净
before he finds it.
好吗
Okay?
好了 听着...
Okay, look, um...
你开车去县书♥记♥办公室
You were driving to the County Clerks Office
申请离婚 我试图阻止你
to file for divorce, I was trying to stop you.
这是一起婚姻纠纷
This is a marital dispute.
我们会为这起事故负责 事情就是这样
We'll get tickets for the accident, that's it.
好的
Okay.
泪水会更让人信服
Tears would help sell it.
警官
Officer.
先生
Sir.
女士 没事吧
Ma'am, is everything all right?
没事
Everything's fine.
维克多
Victor.
你觉得能不为今日所为付出代价吗
Я еще....сегодня
别威胁我
На угрожай меня!
够了 你们俩别吵了
Enough, stop please. Both of you.
维克多 我们来这是想听听你的专业意见
Victor, we're here to talk to you as a professional.
你了解阿莱克斯的 他小时候你就认识他了
Now you know Alex, you've known him since he's a kid.
你知道他是多么的与众不同
You know how different he is.
你肯定知道策反他这件事风险有多大
You have to realize how crazy the risks are in trying to recruit him.
莫斯科方面并不在乎
Moscow doesn't care.
要是我们能直接拿到他们想要的东西呢
What if we can get whatever they're after directly?
什么意思
What do you mean?
他信任我们
He trusts us.
我们能进他的车 看他的手♥机♥ 用他的电脑
We have access to his car, his phone, his computer.
我们是暗中监视他的最佳人选
We're the perfect people to spy on him.
不管你们想要什么 我们都能拿到
We can get whatever you get.
不用冒一丝风险
With no risk.
给我们一天时间就行
Just give us 24 hours.
阿莱克斯回来了
剧集 | 忠诚(2015) | 导航列表