剧集 | 忠诚(2015) | 导航列表
and right twice before we lost him.
他消失在地铁站之前
A review of the video cameras that caught him
拍到他的监视器显示
before he disappeared into the subway
他左转三次 未曾右转
showed three more lefts and no rights.
他一共左转七次 右转两次
He went left seven times and right twice.
那就表明他是左撇子吗
And that means he's left-handed?
很可能 按潜意识偏颇的研究来说 是的
More than likely, yes, according to the literature
这让我想到
on unconscious biases, and that got me thinking.
我是说 我不禁思考
I mean, I couldn't stop thinking
在米哈伊尔公♥寓♥外走廊里找到的
about the fiberglass shards we found in the hallway
玻璃纤维碎片 质量都很好
outside Mikhail's apartment -- they were high quality.
我们的技术员说是级光纤
Something called SIPRNet-grade fiber optics according to our techs.
昨晚我就纤维光学请教了中情局技术专家
Last night I spoke to a CIA S&T expert about fiber optics.
证实纤维光学工程师在非惯用手
Turns out fiber optics engineers wear double-sided tape
戴双面胶带以防止
on their nondominant hand to protect themselves
纤维玻璃碎片嵌入皮肤
from fiberglass shards embedding in the skin.
而他的眼镜呢 很不寻常
And then there are his glasses. They're unusual.
镜片光密度4+
The lenses have an optical density of 4+
波长850到1700纳米
in the 850 to 1,700 nanometer range.
缓缓 阿莱克斯
Take a breath, Alex.
好
Uh, right.
850到1700纳米波长
850 to 1,700 nanometers is the most common wavelengths
在纤维光学应用领域很普遍
encountered in fiber optics applications.
你说的是他的工作吗
Are you talking about his work?
是
Yes.
他以铺设光缆为生
He lays fiber optic cable for a living.
鉴于他器材的特殊级别
And given the particular grade of his equipment,
我认为他在数据管理公♥司♥
I say he does so for a data management company
或高端安保公♥司♥工作
or a high-end security firm.
这个三州交汇处肯定有几十家这样的公♥司♥
There have to be dozens of firms that do that in the tri-state area.
52家
52.
其中几家有俄♥国♥员工
How many of them have Russian employees?
不知道
I don't know.
但出租司机有格鲁吉亚口音
But the cabbie's accent was Georgian,
而那些公♥司♥的员工只有一人是格鲁吉亚人
and only one of those firms' employees a Georgian national.
他名叫瓦索·马蒂亚史维利
His name is Vasso Matiashvili.
你只熬一晚上就想通了这么多
All that from one all-nighter?
不 我睡觉了
No, I slept.
公♥司♥说他在家工作
The firm says he works from a home office,
但他们不肯告诉我地址
but they wouldn't give me an address.
我们需要搜查令
We're gonna need a warrant.
网络安全公♥司♥不可能善心大发
No way a cyber-security firm opens up their personnel files
给我们看人事档案
out of the goodness of their heart.
我去国家检察官办公室
I'll walk it into the U.S. Attorney's Office.
你和她一起去
You go with her.
我牙上有东西还是怎样
Do I have food in my teeth or something?
不不
No. Uh, no.
我们从他的发射器收到讯号♥了
Большой сигнал от его радиопередачи.
你还好吧
You okay?
嗯
Yeah.
你是在保护他 爸爸
You're protecting him, Dad.
真♥相♥会毁了他的
The truth would destroy him.
谎言也许会毁了我
Well, the lies might destroy me.
说谎不符合你的天性
They don't come naturally to you,
不像妈妈
like they do to Mom.
这是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
当我没说
Forget it.
你认为她出轨了
You think she had an affair?
我不知道
I don't know.
这不关我的事
It's none of my business.
是 不关你的事
No, it's not.
你不舒服吗
Are you uncomfortable?
我不喜欢乙烯基的椅面
I don't like vinyl surfaces.
没人喜欢 真的
No one does, really.
根据他的档案来看
According to his file,
米哈伊尔属于内部反间谍部
Mikhail was in internal counterintelligence.
他没有任何计算机技能
He didn't have any computer skills really at all.
他的档案里这么说的吗
That was in his file?
我真的不喜欢这座位
I really don't like these seats.
这是公务用车
It's a government car.
本来就没叫你喜欢它
You're not supposed to like anything about it.
我认为这应该是仿皮革
And I think it's pleather, actually.
不 是乙烯基
No, it's vinyl.
他档案里确实没那么说
And it wasn't in his file.
但是反间谍人员不需要掌握计算机技能
But you don't need computer skills to be in counterintelligence.
而是要能灵敏地嗅出叛变者
You need to have a nose for defectors.
好吧 那意味着什么呢
Okay, what does that mean?
我现在还不知道
I don't know yet.
他以铺设光纤电缆为生
He lays fiber optic cable for a living.
你知道他说的是谁吗
Any idea who he's talking about?
瓦索·马蒂亚史维利
Vasso Matiashvili.
他是十年前从格鲁吉亚准军事部队招来的
We recruited him from a Georgian paramilitary unit ten years ago.
拿着工作签证来到美国
Came to America on a work visa,
我们把他安排在公♥司♥安全行业工作
we placed him in corporate security.
他为什么要装作的士司机
What was he doing hovering around Mikhail's apartment
在米哈伊尔的公♥寓♥前徘徊
pretending to be a cab driver?
我也打算问他这个问题
I plan to ask him that.
把瓦索·马蒂亚史维利带来见我 派一个分队去找他
Пошлите команду за Васо. Приведите его
他不会自愿来的
Сам он к нам не явится.
好 一定办到
Хорошо понял. Я обязательно.
我们已经在这呆了四小时了 还要多久
We've been here for four hours. How much longer?
不是吧 好吧
Really? Fine.
就只是个搜查令而已
It's just a warrant.
这些法官怎么要弄这么久
What takes these judges so long?
喂
Hello?
就算拿到搜查令
Getting that warrant
你们也找不到我
isn't going to help you find me.
如果你们想和我谈 就按我说的去做
If you want to talk, do as I say.
瓦索
Vasso?
把你们手♥机♥的电池扔到窗外
Toss the batteries from your cell phones out the window.
我在追踪你们的移♥动♥脉冲
I'm tracking the MSID pings.
我会知道你们有没有照做
I'll know if you've complied.
如果我们不照做呢
And if we don't?
我就挂断电♥话♥
I hang up,
你们就永远没法知道
and you'll never know
我所掌握的关于米哈伊尔的信息了
what I know about Mikhail.
那我们谈谈吧
So let's talk.
开车穿过威廉斯堡大桥
Drive across the Williamsburg Bridge.
停在第11街
Park on 11th.
我们可能会落入他的圈套
We could be driving into a trap.
如果他想杀了我们
If he wanted us dead,
那他会往车里放个炸♥弹♥ 而不是手♥机♥
he'd have put a bomb in the car, not a cell phone.
我认为他不是要杀我们或其他人
I don't think he wants to kill us or anyone.
那他想要什么
So what does he want then?
我认为他想要叛变投诚
I think he wants to defect.
快把瓦索现在的位置发给行动小组
Передача СВА, точная координата места нахождения Васо.
他和两个联邦探员在一起
He's with two federal agents.
他们打算怎么抓他
How are they going to grab him?
小心谨慎地抓
Carefully.
如果美国人想要保护他呢
Вдруг американцы надумают за его защищать.
那我们就攻击他们
Исправиться
在美国本土对美国联邦探员动用武力
Use force against U.S. Federal agents in their own country?
莫斯科从未跨越过这条界线
This is a line Moscow has never crossed.
我想你不明白这事的风险 维克多
I don't think you understand the stakes, Victor.
我明白
I do.
如果事情有任何偏差 如果他们死了
If it goes wrong, if they end up dead,
那这种事件可能会重新挑起冷战
that's the kind of thing that could restart the Cold War.
如果美国人拿到米哈伊尔偷的那些文件
If the Americans get their hands on the files Mikhail stole,
那将挑起一场真正的战争
it will start an actual war.
我们需要抓到瓦索
We need Vasso.
不惜任何代价
剧集 | 忠诚(2015) | 导航列表