剧集 | 忠诚(2015) | 导航列表
-我才不会被一枪爆头 -吸过几次
- to the back of my head, yes. - How many times?
那次行动是机密的
That operation is compartmented,
我不能和任何人讨论它的情况
and I'm not supposed to talk about it to anyone,
哪怕是我以前的上司
not even my old supervisory agent
因为他不了解行动内情
who hasn't been completely read into it.
不 值得庆幸的是 我完全了解
No. Lucky for us, I have been.
所以我们来谈谈你吸了多少次可♥卡♥因♥吧
So let's talk about how many times you used cocaine.
我没有谎报我的残疾
I didn't lie about my handicap.
我那天只是状态不好
I was just having an off day.
等我也给你测测
Let me hook you up to one of your machines.
我们就什么都清楚了
We'll find out for sure.
那个神经质先生是什么情况
What's the story with Mr. Twitchy?
谁
Who?
阿莱克斯
Alex?
优秀分♥析♥师通常都与众不同 怎么了
He's different. The best analysts usually are. Why?
测得一塌糊涂
Bombed his poly.
我是说 他差不多要把机器弄糊涂了
I mean, he practically broke the machine,
他的数据太过紊乱
his readings were so erratic.
你是说他在说谎
You saying he was lying to you?
不 我是说机器在他身上没用
No, I'm just saying the machine doesn't work on him.
这不足为奇
Oh, I'm not surprised.
我问他是否喜欢冰淇淋三明治
I asked him if he liked ice cream sandwiches.
就像是在审问奥斯瓦德是否刺杀了肯尼迪
You'd have thought I asked Oswald if he killed Kennedy.
如果你重新测试
Well, if you redo the test,
告诉他冰淇淋三明治的品牌和口味
and just tell him the brand and flavor of ice cream sandwich
里面的每一种成分 周围大气温度
and every single ingredient in it, ambient air temperature,
在什么时候食用 以及他午餐吃了什么
the time of day, and what he had for lunch,
我赌一百块这次会一切正常
I bet you a hundred bucks you get a normal reading then.
听上去不错
Well, that's great,
但我目前没那么多时间
but I don't have that much time on my hands.
杰森 别糊弄我
Jason, no BS.
局里最有经验的间谍稽查员为什么要屈尊
Why's one of the bureau's most experienced spy catchers
来这里亲自为探员们测谎
coming up here doing field polygraphs in person?
你心里已经有答案了
You're smart enough to know the answer to that question.
我想我不必回答
I don't feel a need to answer it.
里奇 别闹了
Richie, come on.
怎么了
What?
我论文还有两天就要交了
My paper's due in two days.
那去我爸爸家写
So finish it at my dad's place.
拜托 他七点才回来呢
Come on. He's not getting home until 7:00.
对 你抽烟玩游戏 我也能学进去
Great. I can work while you smoke a bowl and play some videogames.
就是啊
Yeah.
你有时候真是个混♥蛋♥
You can be a real tool sometimes.
别这样
Come on.
你好 里奇
Hello, Richie.
你是哪根葱
Who the hell are you?
我们需要谈一谈
You and I need to have a talk.
伙计 把你的手拿开
Dude, you need to take your hand off me.
你想干嘛
What is this?
我要你帮我个忙 和莎拉有关
I need you to help me with something. With Sarah.
这是你要的现场报告
Here's the field report you wanted.
我开始觉得你想让我讨厌你了
I'm starting to think you want me to hate you.
抱歉 抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
真对不起
I'm sorry.
加密线路
阿莱克斯
Alex.
怎么了
Hi.
话说共济会殿堂的监控录像
So the surveillance footage from the Masonic Temple.
怎么了
What about it?
你跟我说我们能从监控录像里找出
You convinced me that it would show us
闯入费城市政厅的人
who broke into Philly City Hall.
戴尔法官拒绝给我们搜查令
Judge Dale denied our warrant.
别管法官了
We don't need the judge.
我有个前中情局的朋友在费城 是共济会会员
An ex-CIA buddy of mine is a Mason up in Philly.
他有权限知道这里的情况
He still has the clearances for me to tell him the situation.
他轻而易举地替我们拿到了录像带
He got us the tapes no problem.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
仅仅因为你对自己失去了信心 小伙子
Just because you lost confidence in yourself, kid,
不代表我也如此
doesn't mean I did.
一名联调局探员
A bureau agent made it to the temple
在系统删除过去72小时内的录像
just before their system did its 72 hour recycle
重新开始监控前到达了圣殿
and erased all the footage.
这一次 命运垂青于我们
For once, the fates are on our side.
他看录像了吗
Has he seen the footage?
没 他把硬盘封好了
No. He sealed the hard drive,
直接来这
and it's headed straight back here.
太好了
That's great.
我等不及要把这些罪犯抓起来了
I can't wait to see who did this in handcuffs.
我也是
Me too.
-喂 -是我
- Hello? - It's me.
阿莱克斯 怎么了
Alex, how's it going?
一名联调局探员正在把
A federal agent is transporting a hard drive
存有共济会殿堂内监控录像的硬盘
with security footage from the Masonic Temple
带到特遣队办公室来
to the task force offices.
-你们俩的身份都会暴露的 -你确定吗
- You're both gonna be exposed. - You're sure?
确定
Yes.
一旦送达 我无法阻止他们看监控录像
I can't stop them from watching it once it gets here.
知道了 回去工作吧
Okay. Go back to work.
我们会处理好一切的
We'll take care of everything.
门开着
It's open.
我把店里的所有磁铁都买♥♥回来了
I bought every magnet in the store.
这些够吗
Do you think that's gonna be enough?
很难说 不知道这些磁铁
It's hard to say. I mean, there's no way to know
得距离硬盘多近才能删除里面的资料
how close the magnets have to be near the drive to erase it.
放这里面
Here.
离它越近 胜算越大
The closer we get, the better chance we have.
再次抱歉之前打翻了你的饮料
I'm sorry again about before with the drink.
没关系
It's okay.
你还记得奥勒格·朱洛夫吗
Do you remember the name Oleg Zhulov?
第一个跟伊琳娜·斯莫娃茨卡娅说起
SVR officer first told Irina Semovetskaya
俄对外情报局要袭击美国的对外情报局特工
about SVR's plot to attack America.
他刚刚摆脱了我们对他的监控
He just ditched our surveillance on him.
他开始行动了
So he's gone operational?
要么他就是在对外情报局动手前逃走了
That or he's blowing town before SVR fireworks start.
不管怎样 我要把他缉拿归案
Either way, I want him put back in a box.
让运输安全管理局把他列入禁飞名单
Have TSA put him on a no fly list.
通知海关 移♥民♥局
Alert Customs, Immigration,
-和海岸警卫队 -这就去
- and the Coast Guard. - On it.
我去对他已知的同伙做一个关系分♥析♥
I'll do a link analysis of known associates.
我只希望跟费波折腾了这么半天
I just hope the time we spent getting rectal exams from Dr. Faber
没耽误我们抓住他
didn't cost us our chance to get him.
他到了 身穿灰色大衣拿着档案袋的那个人
He's here. Grey overcoat carrying a manila envelope.
不是吧 是915室不是519室
Oh, no. It's 915 not 519.
证物
朱洛夫 朱 洛 夫
Zhulov, Z-H-U-L-O-V.
名字是奥勒格
First name, Oleg.
我需要关于他的监控录像
I need any surveillance.
阿莱克斯
Alex.
我等会再打给你
I'll need to call you back.
准备好找出在费城先你一步拿走彩蛋的人了吗
You ready to find out who beat you to the Egg in Philly?
就是这个
There we go.
不
No.
不是吧
No, come on.
拜托
No, come on.
开玩笑吧
You got to be kidding me.
是的 我明白 谢谢
Yup. I understand. Thank you.
看你的表情就知道不妙
Well, that's not a happy face.
共济会殿堂在我们拷贝完录像一小时后
The Masonic Temple reset their video service an hour
重启了监控录像
after our copy was made.
删除的录像不能恢复吗
They can't recover it?
剧集 | 忠诚(2015) | 导航列表