剧集 | 忠诚(2015) | 导航列表
I know how to encrypt something. I don't know how to decrypt it--
特别不擅长这种
I mean, especially not something like that.
但你认识会的人 对吗
But you know somebody, right?
我认识一个会的人 但我不能去找他
I know one person, but I can't go to him.
为什么
Why not?
我...我...
I-I just--
怎么了 对他有安全方面的疑虑吗
What? Is he a security concern?
他不是俄♥罗♥斯♥方面的人 对吗
He's not connected to the Russians, is he?
不 不是这样的
No, nothing like that.
那是什么
Then what?
好吧 你知道吗 我...
Okay, you know what? I--
我不清楚你们俩之间怎么回事
I'm not sure what's going on between you two,
但我知道
but I do know this,
只要我们有那么一瞬
if we lose focus on how precarious
忽略了我们的处境是多么的危险
our situation is, just for a moment,
我们就会失去一切 所有的一切
we lose everything, and I mean everything!
我去把车开过来
So I'm gonna go get the car.
等我回来了 无论你们俩之间发生了什么
And when I come back, I want you two to have worked out
我都希望你们能解决好
whatever the hell's going on between you.
拜托了
Please.
你没跟他说关于维克多的事
Ты не сказала ему про Виктора.
没
Нет.
别说
Не надо.
好的
Ладно.
我知道费城的事没照计划进行
Listen, I know Philadelphia didn't go exactly as planned
但你得记住你在那做的决定
but you have to remember the decision that you made there.
怎么了 要我的男朋友被定罪
What-- to condemn my boyfriend
像米哈伊尔一样烧死在炉子里吗
to burn in a furnace like Mikhail did?
因为如果事成 他就会是那个下场
Потому что ты узнали как с ними делать.
男朋友
Boyfriend?
这可真是个干净漂亮的词
That's a nice, clean word for it.
你有时真的好残忍♥
You're so cruel sometimes.
娜塔莎...
Natasha...
我爱你
Я тебя люблю.
我是想保护你
I am trying to protect you.
虽然那不是我最担心的事
And not that it's my greatest concern,
但你和维克多在一起
but you being with Victor,
你置他于极大的危险之中
you put him at huge risk.
要是负责人知道了你俩的事 他会怎么做
What would the Rezident do if he found out about you two?
你得跟他分手
You have to break up with him.
我知道
I know.
最好有用
This better be good.
我们开门的时候为什么警报没响
Why didn't that alarm sound when we opened the door?
高压电
请随手关门
费城
美铁216♥4♥号♥列车现由四号♥站台进站
Now arriving track four, Amtrak train 216♥4♥.
我们得快点
We need to hurry.
大楼每天只在早上11点前对公众开放
Building's only open to the public at 11:00 a.m. every day.
我还以为我们缘分已尽
And here I thought our romance died.
这是正事
This is about business.
或许我们能再把两者结合在一起
Maybe we can mix the two again.
没机会了 我要解密这个
Not anymore. I need this decrypted.
这是什么
What is it?
格式化硬盘
要快 我会按现在的市场价付你双倍
I need it fast. I'll pay double your going rate.
你回到我身边 我免费帮你破解如何
How about you come back to me and I do it for free?
我有男友了
I'm seeing somebody.
是吗 我很忙没空
Yeah? And I'm booked up.
我可能得一个月后才有时间处理这个
Could be a month before I get through this.
好吧 等等 我开玩笑的 娜塔莉
Get-- Wait, wait, wait. I'm just kidding, Natalie.
你以前喜欢跟我斗嘴
You used to like the verbal sparring.
记得吗
Remember?
我马上就着手破解
I'll get started on it right away.
谢谢
Thank you.
我真不敢相信她穿这衣服
I can't believe she wore that.
我真不敢相信她上传到Instagram了
I can't believe she put it on Instagram.
真是个婊♥子♥
What a whore.
不用了 我不抽
Uh, no, I'm okay.
姑娘们
Hey, girls.
我们对你来说太嫩了 小哥
We're too young for you, cowboy.
你们几岁了
Yeah, how old is that?
我觉得她的意思是
I think what she meant to say was,
走开 你个变♥态♥
buzz off, you perv.
我是纽约警局的 小子 靠墙站好
NYPD, jackoff. Get up against the wall.
你们现在全都靠墙站好
All of you, up against the wall now.
打扰一下 女士
Excuse me, ma'am.
这上面可真大
It's huge up here.
有人来过这
There was somebody here.
你没法确定
You don't know that for sure.
根据鞋子的大小来看
Team of two, man and a woman,
应该是一男一女
judging by the shoe size.
你看看灰尘的分布
Look how the dust has been displaced.
大多集中在脚跖的部分
Mostly near the balls of the feet.
有的脚印连后跟都没有
Some don't even have heel prints.
他们在跑
They were running.
他们听到我们进来了
They heard us come in.
行动小组组长为什么不让我们搜查
Why didn't the op team leader at least let us search it?
我应该...
I should--
我应该帮你的
I should have covered for you, okay?
我是你的搭档
I'm your partner.
我应该反对队长的决定
I should have run interference with the boss
或是告诉他我听到了些什么
or told him I heard something.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
我们 我们应该继续找
We should--we should keep looking.
小心脚印
Watch the footprints.
根据图纸下去只有一条路
The blueprints show only one other way down,
到市长所在的那一侧
into the Mayor's wing.
通道两段都有警♥察♥执勤
There's a police post at both ends.
如果他们从那条路出去 肯定是迫不得已
If they went out that way, they were forced to.
他们肯定不是从那条路进来的
It certainly doesn't make sense for them to come in that way.
如果换成是我 肯定跟我们之前走一条路
If I were them, I would've come in the same way we did.
假设你是对的
Let's say you're right,
俄♥罗♥斯♥人的确是从那条路进来的
that the Russians did come in this way.
他们是怎么进到地下室的
How did they get in the basement?
服务通道都有保安把守
Security's posted at the service entrance.
他们肯定找到了另外的入口
They must've found another way in.
你好吗
How you doing?
我们是害虫防治协会的
We're with Allied Exterminators.
想在星期一我们大队人马到达之前
Trying to find the source of this rat infestation
先调查出鼠患的根源
before our whole team comes Monday.
是吗 那祝你们好运了
Really? Good luck with that.
除了服务通道以外
Is there any other way into the basement
还有别的路通向地下室吗
besides the service entrance?
对老鼠来说当然有
For a rat, sure.
对我们来说 除鼠队
For us. For our team.
没别的了 只有卸货的地方
Not really. Loading dock is it.
对了 除了一个70年代
Well, except for an old tunnel
就已经关闭的旧隧♥道♥
but that's been closed off since the '70s.
这边吗
This way?
-你在想什么 -我根本就没抽烟
- What were you thinking? - I wasn't even smoking it.
你撒谎 还逃课
You lied to us. You skipped school.
逃体育课而已 我学爬绳子有什么用
It's gym. In what world do I ever need to climb a rope?
你骗了我们 莎拉 所以我们才这么生气
You were dishonest with us, Sarah. That is why we're upset.
真的吗 这家里的双重标准
Seriously? The double standard around here
真是可悲
is, like, pathetic.
我们不告诉你一切 是因为有些事
We don't tell you everything, because there's some things
小孩子家没必要知道
kids don't need to know.
我可能年纪还小 但我不是阿莱克斯
I may be young, but I'm not Alex.
我非常爱他
I love him to death.
我是说 他是你们中唯一正常的人
I mean, he's the only one of you who's not crazy,
但我看到了一些事
剧集 | 忠诚(2015) | 导航列表