剧集 | 忠诚(2015) | 导航列表
跟外国情报监视法的法官听证会要迟到了
I'm late for a hearing with a FISA judge.
我的同事正等着我去宣誓找到了新证据
My colleagues are expecting me to swear to new evidence
有人在我们之前就进入了费城市政厅
we found that someone broke into Philadelphia City Hall
偷走了米哈伊尔的笔记本电脑
and stole Mikhail's laptop before us.
然后我们会申请共济会殿堂监控录像的搜查证
Then we're asking for a warrant for the Masonic temple's
而你们就会在录像上出现
security footage which you will be on.
你们真的是在要求我允许你们派一支鉴定小组
Are you actually asking me to let you march a forensic team
再次秘密地回到费城市政厅
back to Philadelphia City Hall, again in secret,
并给一个受第一修正案中宗教自♥由♥保护的
as well as to mandate a Masonic temple,
共济会殿堂下命令
arguably protected by First Amendment religious freedoms,
让他们交出全部的内部监控视频
to turn over all its internal camera footage?
欧康纳先生和我刚从费城回来
Mr. O'Connor and I just returned from Philadelphia
在那儿我们发现一条从共济会殿堂
where we discovered an old tunnel running from the Masonic Temple
到市政厅地下室的古老隧♥道♥
to the basement of City Hall.
这就解释了俄♥罗♥斯♥特工是如何
This would explain how Russian operatives
绕过层层安保
could've gotten past several layers of security
进入一个我们相信是笔记本电脑藏匿点的房♥间
and into the room where we believe the laptop was hidden.
不仅如此 我们还得到了视频
Further, we acquired video that showed one,
显示一位 也许是两位从后门进入殿堂
possibly two, figures entering the back entrance of the temple.
最后我们还发现了一种我们认为是
Finally, we found residue of what we believe is
特工或贼用来冷却破坏门锁的化学物残留
a chemical, agent, thieves use to freeze and break the lock.
想想你正在做的事
Think about what you're doing.
想想你们做过的事
Think about what you've done.
如果你把我们告发
If you turn us in,
你妈妈和我都要进监狱 还有娜塔莉
your mother and I go to prison, Natalie too.
我觉得你们应该去
I think you belong there.
那莎拉呢 她该去哪儿
And Sarah, where does she belong?
你会毁了我们整个家 为了什么
You will destroy our entire family and for what?
暂时我们还没有足够的信息
We don't have enough information yet
提供给联调局或中情局
for the FBI or the CIA
来阻止黑匕♥首♥
to stop Black Dagger,
但如果你帮我们 我们就有可能成功
but we might be able to stop it if you help us.
靠我们自己吗
On our own?
你知道那有多疯狂吗
Do you realize how crazy that is?
有吗 在市政厅我们更胜一筹
Is it? We beat you to City Hall.
你知道政♥府♥是如何运作的
You know how governments work.
遵章循法是无法打败俄对外情报局的
You can't defeat the SVR playing by the rules.
欧康纳先生
Mr. O'Connor.
欧康纳先生
Mr. O'Connor?
这全部都是你的主意 对吗
This whole thing was your idea, correct?
根据你的理论
Based on your theories?
而你刚才那五分钟里却在发呆吗
And you've been staring into space for the last five minutes?
对不起 大人
Sorry, Sir.
我想你能够证实
I take it you will attest to the same facts
普拉多特别探员所述观点
as Special Agent Prado?
大人 我需要一分钟来考虑
Sir, I need a minute to consider my answer.
中情局和联调局有你们没有的资源
The CIA and FBI have resources you don't.
如果你帮我们 我们就有了
Resources we'll have if you help us.
你处理你们小组能够处理的线索
You work the leads your taskforce can handle.
我们来做那些他们不被允许的事情
We'll do everything else they're not allowed to.
作为一家人 我们彼此合作
We work together as a family.
一旦我们有足够证据证明
The moment we have enough information to prove
黑匕♥首♥是真的 我们就直奔联调局
that Black Dagger's real, we go straight to the FBI.
我很抱歉 阿莱克斯
I'm sorry, Alex...
为所有的事
about everything.
别这样
Don't.
阿莱克斯 无论发生什么
Alex, no matter what happens,
我们都很爱你
we love you.
我不想让你考虑你的答案
I don't want you to consider your answer.
我想要你直言相告 记住 你是宣过誓的
I want it unvarnished. And remember, you're under oath.
那正是我在考虑的事
That is what I'm considering.
-这孩子疯了 -他没事
- The boy's gone off the rails. - He'll be fine.
欧康纳先生 宣誓之后你要讲实话
Mr. O'Connor, when you're under oath, you tell the truth.
再简单不过
It's simple.
你认为这是俄对外情报局的特工吗
Do you believe this to be an SVR operative?
我觉得画面里的男人
I believe there's every possibility
很有可能并未闯入共济会圣殿
that the man in that footage is not breaking into the temple.
那天的风速高达12到19千米每小时
Wind speeds during the day were between 8 and 12 miles per hour.
他很可能只是想找个避风的地方
He was most likely shielding himself from the wind
点根烟
trying to light a cigarette.
那门上的残留物怎么解释
What about the residue on the gate?
苯甲地那铵
Denatonium benzoate.
一种通常罐装的化合物
It's a chemical compound found in canned air
可用于急冻金属
which could be used to freeze metal,
但也是灭鼠药中常见的一种苦味剂
but it's also a bittering agent found in rat poisoning
以防宠物误食
to make it unappealing to pets.
我糊涂了
I'm confused.
到底有没有俄对外情报局特工偷走了档案
Are you telling me an SVR agent stole the files or not?
我发过誓如实相告 法官阁下
Under oath, Sir...
没有
No.
考虑过所有的可能性后
Having looked at all the possibilities,
我没办法坚持我原来的理论
there's no way I can possibly stand by my original theory.
忠诚
忠诚
忠诚
忠诚
忠诚
忠诚
第一季 第五集
忠诚
刚才是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
-推♥翻♥你自己的理论 -长官 很抱歉
- Submarine your own theory? - Sir, I'm sorry.
我们离开费城时你想法还没变啊
I could've sworn you still had your spine when we left Philly.
给我说说你怎么想的吧
Just talk me through your thought process.
前一分钟你还叫嚣着有俄♥国♥间谍
One minute, you're shouting about SVR operatives
闯入了共济会圣殿
breaking in through the Masonic Temple.
一小时之后 就变成灭鼠队了吗
An hour later, it was most likely the cleaning crew?
我也是慢慢理清头绪的
Everything just started to unravel in my head.
我没办法肯定我的理论是正确的
I couldn't say for certain that my theories were correct.
你可以早点告诉我啊
You could've mentioned that before I stood up
在我滔滔不绝地讲述你的理论之前
and spouted a story you sold me on.
你看到法官的脸了 他不相信你说的话
You saw the judge's face. He wasn't buying it.
但在策略上而言 与其他怪罪整个行动小组
Tactically, it was better for me to take a hit
解散我们 不如由我来承担这个责任
than for him to blame the entire task force and shut us down.
别想让我跟你道谢
Don't expect a thank you.
我们都知道有失败的可能
We all knew there was a chance we could lose,
但还是值得一搏
but it was worth the risk.
今天生意不错吧
?Buena cosa que me apostamos aquí hoy, ah?
现在的人啊为了苗条
Porque si debe muchachos se muere
让他吃什么就吃什么
por lo flaco que eres.
给我来一盘炸丸子
Dame otro orden de croquetes.
我都能一口吃俩
Puede ser que como en dobles.
好吧
ok.
谢谢
Gracias.
祝你愉快
Pásala bien.
阿莱克斯·欧康纳今天去见了
Alex O'Connor went in front of
外国情报监视法的法官
a FISA judge today.
你知道为什么吗
Do you know why?
不知道
No.
我告诉过你放在他衬衫上的窃听器
I told you the bug in his shirt
上礼拜我们在费城时就不管用了
died last week when we were in Philadelphia.
在听证会前他和他父母见过一面
He met with his parents before the hearing.
他们说了些什么
What did they discuss?
卡蒂雅肯定告诉过你
Surely Katya debriefed you.
没有
No.
她是个不受控的因素
She's a difficult one to keep in harness.
如果对外情报局一半的人有她的本事
If half the men in the SVR had her will,
我们早就统治全世界了
we'd own the world.
听着 别担心 我
Listen, don't worry. I--
我很担心 多宾宁 关于你的借口
I do worry, Dobrynin, about your excuses.
欧康纳一家由你负责
The O'Connor family are your assets,
是你的责任
your responsibility.
你应该知道他们的每一次对话内容
You will know every conversation that they have,
他们的每一步行动
every move they make.
剧集 | 忠诚(2015) | 导航列表