剧集 | 忠诚(2015) | 导航列表
Can I help you?
我想要一些样品
I'd like some samples.
没问题 哪几种
Sure. Which ones?
全部
All of them.
待在这别动
Just stay on this side of the glass.
我得回米哈伊尔的公♥寓♥一趟
I need to go back to Mikhail's apartment.
好的
Okay.
你打算告诉我我们这么大老远跑来干什么吗
Okay, you gonna tell me why we came all the way over here?
费城市政厅
Philadelphia City Hall.
-什么 -知道彩蛋在哪了
- What? - The Egg.
内有俄对外情报局档案的笔记本电脑
The laptop with the SVR files.
米哈伊尔把它藏在费城市政厅了
Mikhail hid it in Philadelphia City Hall.
我推断米哈伊尔寻找麦格雷-阿里奇的员工
I concluded Mikhail sought out McGregor-Aldrich ID
是为了把彩蛋藏在他们其中一个工地
to hide the Egg at one of their job sites.
然后 我需要确定周三
Next, I needed to determine the exact scent
在他衣橱里闻到的石料气味究竟是哪一种
of cut stone I smelled in his closet on Wednesday.
我发现是这种 宾州青石
I found it with this: Pennsylvania Bluestone.
上个月这种石料只在的一个工地用过
It was only used at one McGregor job site in the last month:
费城市政厅的翻新工程
a renovation of Philadelphia City Hall.
青石专门被用来
Bluestone was used exclusively
翻新一间被称作会话厅的仪典室
to renovate a ceremonial room called Conversation Hall.
《城市宪♥章♥》原稿从1682年起
The original City Charter from 1682 is displayed here,
和这个有历史性意义的保险箱一同在这里展示
along with this historic vault.
你觉得他冒充工人
And you think he posed as a workman
把我们追查的硬盘藏在了那个保险箱里吗
to hide the hard drive we're after in that safe?
一个从未被开启从未使用的保险箱
A safe that's not in use is never opened
又被放置在进出口安检严密
inside of an alarmed room, inside of a building
装有报♥警♥装置的房♥间里
with airport-style security at its entrance.
那里够安全 俄对外情报局很难想到
Well, it's secure and just about the last place
他会把偷来的文件藏在那
the SVR would think he'd hide their stolen files.
那也是个他熟悉的地方
It's also a place he'd be familiar with,
因为他在美国的第一份工作就在费城
since his first U.S. posting was to Philly.
有必要去调查一下
It's worth a look.
好吧 给费城的检察官办公室打电♥话♥
All right, call the U.S. Attorney in Philly.
申请一份政♥府♥搜查令...
Let's get a search warrant for a government--
不 长官 我觉得不该这么做
No, sir. I'm not sure we should do that.
要是我们拿到了这些档案
If we get our hands on those files
俄对外情报局发现此事
and the SVR find out about it,
他们会着手保护他们的特工和行动
they'll adapt to protect their assets and operations.
那些档案对我们来说将变得毫无价值
Those files will become almost worthless to us.
我建议上头批准我们
I propose that we obtain authorization
偷偷进入会话厅
to surreptitiously enter Conversation Hall,
取回米哈伊尔的笔记本电脑
retrieve Mikhail's laptop,
然后把另一台内有低机密等级的
and then place another laptop inside the vault
俄对外情报局档案的电脑放进保险箱
containing SVR documents of a low classification level.
等俄对外情报局的人找回假电脑的时候
When the SVR recover the fake laptop,
他们会觉得未遭受其所认为的
they'll conclude they never suffered the massive breach
大规模的资料泄露 就不会改变他们的行动
they now think they have, and won't change their behavior.
与此同时 我们能监视他们
Meanwhile, we'll be able to watch them,
了解我们要如何阻止他们破坏我国的计划
and we'll learn what we need to, to foil their plans to harm us.
你知道这事有多大吗
Do you have any idea how big a deal it is
需要中情局局长 联调局局长
to get the directors of the CIA, the FBI,
司法部长以及一位外国情报监视法的法官
the Attorney General, and ultimately a FISA judge
全部同意才能正式批准这次秘密闯入
to legally authorize the secret break-in
美国城市政♥府♥所在地的行动
to the seat of government of a U.S. City?
尤其是在周末
Especially over the weekend.
你真是疯了
You're crazy.
两天前 你还教训我们说
Two days ago, you were lecturing us
由于俄对外情报局的威胁迫在眉睫
that there was no time to put surveillance
我们得抓紧一切时间
on Mikhail's apartment with the specter of an SVR attack
开始监视米哈伊尔的公♥寓♥
looming over us.
而今天 突然间
And today, suddenly,
政♥府♥周末就不上班了 比尔
the government doesn't work weekends, Bill?
那台电脑36小时后就自动删除数据
That laptop auto-deletes in 36 hours.
从现在到那时的每一个小时
And every hour from now until then
俄♥国♥人都有可能抢在我们前面
is another hour that the Russians could beat us to it.
如果我们想要阻止这次袭击
If we want to stop that attack,
我们必须迅速行动
we have to move fast
在那些文件消失前找到它们
and get those files before they're gone forever.
那真是太棒了 你刚才好厉害
That was awesome. You were awesome.
不要高兴得太早
Don't get ahead of yourself.
我们还没得到批准呢 孩子
We don't have approval yet, kid.
回酒店收拾一下
Go back to your hotel and pack.
我们今晚坐六点的阿西乐快线去华盛顿
We're on the 6 p.m. Acela to DC.
会话厅 拿到米哈伊尔的笔记本电脑
...Conversation Hall, retrieve Mikhail's laptop,
把另一台装有俄♥罗♥斯♥对外情报局
and then place another laptop inside the vault
低等级文件的笔记本电脑放进保险柜
containing SVR documents of a low classification level.
干得好
Ничего. Молодец. Неплохо исправился
我们需要赶在联调局前打开保险柜
We need to get into that vault before the FBI does.
我们要从莫斯科调支队伍过来吗
Are we bringing a team in from Moscow?
我们得花一个月的时间才能做好准备
It would take a month to build covers deep enough
把六张带浓重俄语口音的新面孔
to get six new faces with thick Russian accents
弄进那座大楼里 而不引起任何怀疑
into the building without arousing any suspicion.
那我们该怎么做
So, what do we do?
让欧康纳一家去做这事
Используем Оконовы.
你在开玩笑吧
You can't be serious.
我和你们一样不喜欢这个安排
I don't like it any more than you do.
我宁愿让专业间谍来干这事
I'd much rather have professionals handle it.
这话是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
就是说如果你们把这事搞砸了 我们都得完蛋
Это значит если вы завинчивали. Всем конец.
这是市政厅大楼的设计图
Blueprints for City Hall.
这是你们和娜塔莉的一次性身份证
Throwaway identities for both of you and Natalie.
-酒店预订 -我们还需要进门密♥码♥
- Hotel reservations. - We're gonna need entry codes,
超驰控制装置及对费城警局调度的实时监控
overrides, real-time monitoring of Philly PD dispatch,
更别说其它的专业装备
not to mention a few very specialized pieces of equipment.
午夜前列个清单给我
Make a list by midnight.
我们应该更激烈地反抗他
We should have fought him harder.
-你是说我该那么做吧 -不 我是说
- You mean I should have. - No! No, I mean--
用什么筹码呢 卡蒂雅
With what leverage, Katya?
我们没有任何筹码
We don't have any.
你想再谈谈我之前和阿莱克斯说的那事吗
Do you want to talk more about what I said to Alex?
-关于出轨的事 -不 我不想谈
- About the affair? - No, I don't.
你已经告诉过我什么都没发生
You already told me nothing happened.
没错 只是你 你看起来好像不
Right. You just-- you don't seem to--
我们还是想想如何拿到米哈伊尔的笔记本
Why don't we just focus on getting Mikhail's laptop
这样儿子就不会发现我们的真实身份
so our son doesn't discover who we really are
和我们断绝关系
and disown us.
我们也不会在某个联邦监狱度过后半生
And we don't end up in some federal prison for the rest of our lives,
或像米哈伊尔一样死在炉子里
or end up in a furnace like Mikhail.
就算这事我们成功了 也不会就此结束
Even if we pull this off, it won't end there.
我们得想个脱身的办法
We have to figure out a way out.
得想个办法过回我们原来的生活
We have to find a way to get our lives back.
-也许这就是我们脱身的方法 -什么意思
- What if this was our way out? - What do you mean?
费城市政厅 世上最大的市政厅
Philadelphia City Hall. The largest in the world.
其中有市长办公室 市议会 法♥院♥
Houses the mayor, the city council, courts.
我们当然不能从那个公共入口进去
One public entrance, which we definitely don't want to go through.
雇员和服务商入口也好不到哪去
Employee and service entrances aren't much better.
那里到处是读卡器和监控摄像头
Card readers, security cameras everywhere.
我们怎样才能潜进去而不被摄像头拍到
Well, how do we get in there without being caught on tape?
在市政厅街对面
Across the street from City Hall:
是美国最大的共济会圣殿
the largest Freemasons temple in the U.S.
市政厅是由共济会设计和建造的
City Hall was designed and built by the Masons,
很显然他们建了一个秘密通道
and apparently they built a secret tunnel
将市政厅和他们的圣殿连接起来
that connects it to their temple.
我们怎么知道它真的存在
How do we know it's really there?
它在设计图上
It's on the blueprint.
在这里我们得通过几个金属栅栏
We have to get through some metal bars here.
但只要有合适的工具 那不成问题
But with the right equipment, that's doable.
我们派娜塔莉提前去帮我们侦查
We send Natalie ahead to scout for us.
她可以把莎拉带上
She can bring Sarah with her.
-什么 -没什么 只是
剧集 | 忠诚(2015) | 导航列表