剧集 | 忠诚(2015) | 导航列表
《忠诚》前情提要
Previously on Allegiance...
把你们儿子策反成间谍
You turn your son into a spy.
一个俄对外情报局特工
An SVR officer said he was close
说他快要发起一次彻底打垮美国的行动
to launching an operation that would bring America to its knees.
行动代号♥叫黑匕♥首♥
They're calling it Black Dagger.
华盛顿组建了一支联合特遣队来阻止这场袭击
D.C. is setting up a joint task force to stop it.
我们阻止它最好的办法就是
The best plan we have to stop it
找到米哈伊尔偷到的俄对外情报局文件
is to find the SVR files Mikhail stole.
用他的话说 是他的复活节彩蛋
His, uh, Easter egg, as it's been called.
告诉我真♥相♥ 不然就去联调局交代
Tell me the truth or tell the FBI.
我当时有了外遇
I was having an affair.
那个外遇的事是我编的 马克
Yeah, I made up the affair story, Mark.
-好吗 -档案现在在哪
- Okay? - Where are the files now?
存在某台笔记本电脑的加密硬盘里
They're on an encrypted hard drive, secure inside a laptop.
只有我知道如何暂停清除计时器
Only I know how to stop the deletion timer.
内有俄对外情报局档案的笔记本电脑
The laptop with the SVR files,
米哈伊尔把它藏在费城市政厅了
Mikhail hid it in Philadelphia City Hall.
如果阿莱克斯先找到笔记本 你们都得死
If Alex beats you to that laptop, you'll all be dead.
我们需要你帮忙拷贝硬盘
We need your help to make a copy of the disk drive,
从这里远程拷贝
remotely, from here.
然后我们用它来换取赦免权
And then we're gonna trade it for immunity.
-拿到了 -这里什么都没有
- We got it. - There's nothing here.
俄对外情报局抢先拿走了
The SVR got here first.
走吧 我们要撤退了
Come on. We're pulling out.
不 瞧那里有个窄小空间
No, look, there's a crawl space.
阿莱克斯 没有证据表明有人闯入
Alex, there's no evidence of a break-in.
我们得去上面探个究竟
Oh, we have to see what's up there.
普拉多 欧康纳 我们走吧
Prado, O'Connor. Let's go!
快从梯子爬下来 欧康纳
Get off the ladder, O'Connor.
我们不想被抓 把你这烂摊子越搞越大
We're not gonna compound your screwup by getting caught.
不 我只是想...
No, I just, I--
快从梯子爬下来 马上
Get the hell off the ladder now! Move!
好吧
Okay.
计划有变 做好准备
不...
No...
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
你没听说吗
Didn't you hear?
楼下发生煤气泄漏了
There's a gas leak downstairs.
煤气泄漏
Gas leak?
什么情况
What's going on?
我们被困在椽子了
We're stuck in the rafters.
负责人告诉我了
The Rezident just told me.
他怎么会知道
Well, how does he know that?
我不知道
I don't know.
显然他有内应 甚至可能安插在联调局里
He clearly has an asset inside, maybe even on the FBI team.
你们能多快离开那里
How soon can you get out of there?
我不知道 好像有条路
I don't know. It looks like there's a way out
能通往市长的新闻发布室 但...
through the mayor's press room, but...
他正在里头演讲
he's in the middle of a speech right now.
继续昂然努力朝我们想成为的
Proudly continue to strive to be the great city
伟大城市进发
that we want to be.
迈向我们值得拥有的未来
To have the future we deserve.
为了全费城的后代子孙
For generations of tomorrow, all across Philadelphia.
因此 我们庆祝我们伟大城市的建立
And so, as we celebrate the founding
民♥主♥主义的诞生地
of our great city, the birthplace of democracy...
他十五分钟内会结束演讲
He'll be done in 15 minutes.
混在人群里离开 然后在
Leave with the crowd, then rendezvous
共济会会所后面的小巷会合
in the alley behind the Masonic Temple.
-收到 -还有 马克
- Yeah, okay. - And, Mark...
保险起见 负责人在市政厅
The Rezident has a dozen men out there at City Hall
埋伏了十几个人
as an insurance policy.
如果你跟卡蒂雅
If you and Katya aren't here
在演讲结束后十分钟内没出现
within ten minutes of that speech ending,
他将会追杀你...
he's going to come after you...
或莎拉
or Sarah.
知道 我们会到的
Yeah, we'll be there.
我们不回去隧♥道♥
If we can't get back to the tunnel,
就不能拷贝硬盘吗
there's no way to copy the drive?
不能
No.
没了那份拷贝
Without a copy,
我们等于回到原点了
we're right back where we started.
我们还是刀俎的肉
We are still caught in the vise.
除非
Unless...
娜塔莉带着莎拉
Natalie grabs Sarah...
去离这里六个街区的
meets us at the FBI field office,
联调局外勤办事处跟我们会合
which is six blocks from here.
笔记本电脑在我们手上 这是我们的筹码
We have the laptop. We have the leverage.
-我们可以开条件 -六个街区
- We can make a deal! - Six blocks!
我们如何在负责人埋伏的人的监视下
How are we gonna go six blocks
跑去离这六个街区远的地方
without the Rezident's people spotting us?
我们现在就离开
We leave now.
市政厅下方有两条地铁
There are two subways under City Hall.
有个中♥央♥点连接它们
There's a concourse that connects them.
正好在周日关闭
It's Sunday. It's closed.
负责人不可能安排人在那里埋伏
The Rezident would never have anybody down there now.
如果我们能溜进去 我们就能
If we can get into it, we can travel all the way
直接从地下去到联调局办公楼
to the Federal Building without ever going above ground.
如果他在那下面安排埋伏了呢
Well, what if he has somebody down there?
那他就当场让我们毙命
Then he shoots us on the spot.
你想怎么做
What do you want to do?
你们是伟大国度的居民
These are the tenants of a great nation
你们有信仰 灵魂
and are in the beliefs, souls...
我想离开
I want out...
我们一家人 永远离开
for all of us, for good.
我们现在就走
We go now.
去接莎拉
Get Sarah.
现在吗 我们还没拿到拷贝
Now? We--we haven't even copied the--
我们无法进入隧♥道♥ 无法拷贝硬盘
We can't get to the tunnel, so we can't make a copy.
-那我们 -我们把笔记本电脑交给联调局
- So what are we-- - We're taking the laptop to the FBI.
什么 负责人四处都有眼线
What? The Rezident has people all over.
娜塔莉 我们别无他选
Natalie, it's the only way.
接走莎拉 五分钟内赶去联调局的办公楼
Get Sarah and get to the Federal Building in five minutes.
我们快走吧
Come on. We have to go.
搞什么
What the--
喂 我是莎拉
Hey, it's Sarah.
为什么不发短♥信♥ 给我留言吧
Why didn't you text? Leave me a message.
我要杀了你
I'm going to kill you.
喂 我是莎拉
Hey, it's Sarah.
为什么不发短♥信♥ 给我留言吧
Why didn't you text? Leave me a message.
你个小贱♥人♥
You little bitch.
我们发现去年是近五十年来
We saw last year some of the fewest number of homicides
发生最少起杀人案的一年
in nearly 50 years.
同时也是居民火灾死亡人数最低的一年
The lowest number of civilian fire deaths.
作为一个国际化的世界领袖
as a global city and a world leader,
现在费城 实际上 已经建设完善
Today Philadelphia's, in fact, reclaimed its rightful place
这个城市的经济繁荣
a city with a thriving economy that attracts
吸引了大批发展机会 并将继续成长
major development and is growing.
别告诉市长我们先走了
Hey. Don't tell the mayor we had to leave early.
放心吧 伙计
You got it, pal.
封闭施工
娜塔莉 你父母在哪里
Natalie, where the hell are your parents?
我不知道 我这里看不见
I don't know. I can't see them from here.
如果他们十分钟内不到
If they're not here within the next ten minutes,
负责人将会亲自接手
the Rezident is going to take this out of my hands.
你知道那意味着什么
Понимаешь, чем это может закончиться.
他们需要时间才能安全离开市政厅
They need enough time to get out of City Hall without getting caught.
所以才拖这么久吗
Is that what the delay is?
他们会出现的 维克多
They're gonna show up, Victor.
他们又不傻
They're not stupid.
联邦大楼
-我们得检查一下 -你说什么
- We need to check it. - What?
我们得检查下这个笔记本
剧集 | 忠诚(2015) | 导航列表