剧集 | 忠诚(2015) | 导航列表
如果你做不了 会有别的人能做到
If you cannot accomplish this, I have men who will.
明白了吗
You understand?
很高兴你在这里有了自己的生活
It is nice how you have made a life for yourself here.
抓紧时间享受吧 如果必须再分配你的任务
Enjoy, because if your reassignment becomes necessary,
里面可不包括回俄♥国♥的机票
it will not involve a flight home to Russia.
这些是银行账户
They're bank accounts,
我们从米哈伊尔的彩蛋中收集到的信息
information we took from Mikhail's egg.
不管是谁掌管这些账户
Whoever controls them
都能帮我们找到实施袭击的人
might lead us to who will carry out the attack.
俄对外情报局很可能雇佣境外执行员
The SVR will hire an outside operator.
他们需要能否定
They want levels of deniability
对该计划施行有所了解
between them and the execution of the operation
并需要一位他们知道可以完成计划的人
and a person they know can deliver.
这将花很多钱
It'll cost big money.
你们想让我做什么
So what you want from me?
财政部有追踪
Treasury maintains a database
可疑资金流动的数据库
to track suspicious money transfers.
金融犯罪执法网 只有执法部门可以用
FinCEN. It's for law enforcement agencies only.
中情局没有权限
CIA doesn't have access.
没错 但你的行动小组里有很多联调局探员
Yes, but your task force is full of FBI agents.
我不会去偷联调局探员的密♥码♥
I won't steal an FBI agent's access code.
要阻止俄对外情报局意味着
Stopping the SVR means your hands
你没法独善其身 阿莱克斯
will have to get dirty, Alex.
要想行动成功偷密♥码♥势在必行
Stealing the code is what the operation requires.
骗我你有外遇
And lying to me about your affair
也是势在必行的吗
is that what the operation required?
是的
Yes.
在事情好转之前还有很长的路要走
This is gonna get a lot worse before it gets better.
但我保证一旦拿到我们需要的东西
But I promise you as soon we get what we need,
我们就去自首
we go to the authorities.
但现在 我们只能这么干
For now, this is the play.
这是什么
What's this?
谍报技术
Tradecraft.
没法追踪那个号♥码
The phone is untraceable, clean.
我们每周换一次
We switch them out once a week.
安全起见
Just to be safe.
阿莱克斯 给我们画一幅特遣队的平面图
Alex, draw us a floor plan of the task force.
肯定不能选在办公桌密集的地方
You don't want to be in either bullpen.
那里人多眼杂 没法盗取密♥码♥
There's too many people looking and no way to track them.
你们小队的头儿就是坐在这吗
And this is where your boss sits?
-没错 -你不可能在
- Yes. - Well, you couldn't go in there
没人发现的情况下溜进去
without being noticed by a lot of people.
这是你的位置吗
This is you?
那这显然就是你的目标
Then this is your obvious target.
不行
No.
但你总有理由进去吧
But you have reason to be in there.
不 不行
No, not now.
为什么
Why?
不 另外选张桌子吧
No. Just pick another desk.
这是谁的桌子
Whose desk is it?
是米歇尔的 她是我的搭档
It's Michelle's, my partner.
你喜欢她吗
You like her?
我当然喜欢她
Of course I like her.
她是我的搭档
She's my partner.
你对她 有某种情愫吗
Are you...romantically interested in her?
-没有 -亲爱的 就算有也没关系
- No. - Honey, it's okay if you are.
她是我的搭档
She is my partner.
我才不会偷她的密♥码♥
I am not gonna steal from her,
特别是在今天法♥院♥发生的事之后
especially after what happened in court today.
那你就需要给她带点东西示好
Then you need a peace offering.
-她一般怎么喝咖啡 -什么
- How does she take her coffee? - What?
明天你给她带一杯 不小心洒在她身上
Tomorrow, you bring her a cup. You spill it on her.
当她去清理衣服时 她电脑旁就剩你自己了
When she leaves to clean up, you're alone with her computer.
你就喜欢这样
This is what you're really like.
计算好所有事 殚精竭虑 步步为营
Everything calculated, thought out, designed.
我对你撒的每个谎都让我付出了代价
Every lie I've ever told you has cost me.
你怎么做到的 你怎么能看着别人的眼睛
How do you do it? How do you look at someone in the eye,
看着你在乎的人 然后欺骗他们
someone that you care about, and deceive them?
我时刻提醒自己这是为了大局着想
You remind yourself that it's for the greater good,
希望那人最终会原谅我
and you hope that someday they'll forgive you.
给他一点时间 卡蒂雅
Give him time, Katya.
他会想通的
He'll come around.
米歇尔离开桌子后 你把扫描卡
When Michelle leaves her desk, you insert the skimmer
像这样插入她的读卡器中
into her card reader like this.
等听到提示音
Listen for the click.
等到她输入自己的用户名和密♥码♥时
When she inserts her ID and types in her password,
扫描卡会记录下电子传输的过程
the skimmer will record both electronic transmissions.
这样你就能复♥制♥她的登陆卡
You'll have a perfect clone of her login.
我猜你在硅谷应该
I guess you do more in Silicon Alley
不仅仅开♥发♥交♥友♥网♥站和音乐应用吧
than develop dating websites and music apps.
你真的什么都不想说吗
You're really not gonna say anything?
说什么
About what?
关于这件事
About this.
在你发现我们的所作所为之后 还有我
Everything you found out about us, about me?
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
骂我骗子 大喊大叫 或者捶墙
Call me a liar, yell, hit the wall.
-有什么用 -能让我好受点
- How would that help? - It would help me, okay?
如果你对我生气 我还能好受点
It would help me if you were mad at me.
-那根本没意义 -对我来说有意义
- That makes no sense. - It makes sense to me.
这样更糟 你在无视我
I mean, this is worse. You're ignoring me.
我现在知道了
You know, I get it now.
为什么你和我妈妈之间关系这么紧张
Why everything was always so tense between you and Mom.
她毁了你的人生
She ruined your life.
现在她对你也这么做
Now she's doing it to you.
她和爸爸
She and Dad.
很抱歉要让你承受这些事
I'm sorry this is happening to you.
很抱歉你承受了那些事
Sorry it happened to you.
你永远能找我聊聊
You can always talk to me.
晚安
Good night.
我明天还得早起
I have to get up early in the morning
去犯一桩滔天大罪
and go commit a felony.
和好吧
Peace offering.
你一般十点钟喝咖啡
You usually have a coffee around 10:00,
加奶不加糖
splash of milk, no sugar.
我是不是该觉得你知道这事很奇怪
Should I think it's weird that you know that?
不用
No.
昨天听证会之前
Yesterday, before the hearing,
你本来可以说"米歇尔 我改主意了"
you could've said, "Michelle, I'm having second thoughts."
但你却让我当众出丑
Instead, you made me look like an idiot.
-我不是故意的 -你让我颜面扫地
- It wasn't my intention. - You blindsided me.
你不信任我所以向我隐瞒你的疑虑
You didn't trust me with your doubts.
如果你不信任我
If you can't trust me,
布洛克应该重新给你指派一名搭档
Brock should assign you another partner.
我不想要别的搭档
I don't want another partner.
我信任你
I do trust you.
好吧
Okay.
欧康纳 跟我来
O'Connor, follow me.
把咖啡给我吧
Leave the coffee.
怎么了
What's going on?
联调局内部反间谍团体中
A distinguished member of the Bureau's Internal
一位精英成员突然决定
Counterintelligence Staff has decided
要给我们来个突击访问
to pay us an unannounced visit.
-为什么 -测谎
- For what? - Polygraph us.
现在吗
What, right now?
快点吧
Make it fast.
他每跟你待一分钟
Every minute he's with you is a minute
就为我少干一分钟的活
he's not doing his job for me.
布洛克 总有一天 我发誓
Brock, someday, I swear,
我会逮到你心情好的
I'm gonna catch you in a good mood.
特别探员费波
Special Agent Faber.
剧集 | 忠诚(2015) | 导航列表