剧集 | 忠诚(2015) | 导航列表
but I see things.
我能猜出发生了什么事
I can read between the lines.
你们这种蠢把戏对他有用
This kind of BS doesn't work on me
对我根本没用
the way it works on him.
行吗
Okay?
你觉得她知道了些什么吗
Do you think she knows something?
我觉得不管你有多小心
I think, no matter how careful you are,
都没法在家人面前隐藏真实的自己
you can never hide who you are from your family.
她可能不知道细节
She may not know the details,
但她肯定知道我们对她隐瞒了什么重要的事
but she knows we're keeping something very big from her.
那边有扇门
There's a gate down there.
这里跟《国家宝藏》一模一样
Straight out of National Treasure in here.
我没读过
I never read it.
那是电影
It's a movie...
尼古拉斯·凯奇演的
starred Nicolas Cage.
算了
Never mind.
这是什么
What is it?
残屑
Residue.
什么残屑
What kind of residue?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
但这里原先肯定上了锁
But this is where a padlock would've gone.
策划这次行动的人非常高明
Whoever planned this operation was very good,
但是他们是临时起意的
but they were working on short notice.
你怎么知道
How can you know that?
因为他们很可能被那个摄像头拍到了
Because they were probably filmed with that camera.
问他们要监控录像的问题在于
The problem with asking for their footage
他们会问我们为什么
is they will ask why we need it.
那就告诉他们
So we tell them.
这些都是机密
It's all classified.
那我们根据《外国情报监视法》申请搜查令
So we go for a FISA warrant
并要求法官不要透漏我们申请的原因
and ask for the judge to keep our reasoning under seal.
你真的觉得在咱们昨天被批评后
Do you really think Justice will support us
那些司法部门还会站在我们这边批搜查令吗
on another warrant after the reaming we got yesterday?
只有这样才能证明发生了什么
It's the only way to prove what happened.
听着 我相信你
Look, I believe you.
你之前是对的
You were right.
但他们不相信
But they don't.
你必须把摄像头的事先放在一边
You've got to let those cameras go right now, okay?
相信我 我们以后再回来调查
Trust me. We'll come back to them,
但我们得先找到别的凭据证实这件事
but only after we build the case out with something else.
被禁足了 妈妈大烂人
你真的要监视她每条短♥信♥吗
You seriously have to relay every one of her texts?
没错 连"妈妈大烂人"也要看
Yep. Even the ones that say "Moms suck."
我觉得你不该这么做
I don't think you should be doing that.
这就跟看她的日记一样
That's like reading her diary.
她还写日记吗
She keeps a diary?
她是个好孩子 卡蒂雅
She's a good kid, Katya.
是啊 她是个跟坏孩子混在一起的好孩子
Yeah, she's a good kid who's hanging out with bad kids.
每次她一冲动干傻事
And she puts herself in danger
都会让自己陷入险境
every time she does something stupid and rebellious.
负责人...
The Rezident--
负责人这事是我们的错
The Rezident is our fault...
责任在于我们
our responsibility.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
我在想宾州东南交管局不会像那些私人机构
I'm thinking SEPTA won't ask the same kind of questions
问东问西的
a private organization will.
我在想你亮一下警徽 好好请求他们
I'm thinking if you flash your badge and ask nicely,
他们就会把录像给你
they'll give you all their footage.
什么录像 交管局是什么
What footage? And what's SEPTA?
宾州东南交管局 那些公车都归他们管
SEPTA. They run the city buses here.
费城的运输管理协会
Philly's MTA.
现在大多数公交车都装有对准车门的监控探头
Most buses these days have cameras facing the doors.
我们不必确认俄♥国♥人是否在共济会殿堂里面
We don't need to see the Russians inside the Masonic Temple
只需确认他们进出过殿堂
if we can see them going in and out.
我们去查查
Let's go check it out.
费城 宾州东南交管局总部
不好意思 请问还需要等多久
Uh, excuse me, do you know how much longer it will be?
至少还要再等两个小时
A couple of more hours, at least.
两个...两个多小时
A couple-- a couple more hours?
我们电脑太旧
We have really old computers.
他们招募你们这些特工的时候
So, when they recruit you agency guys,
有没有拿那些真实事迹吸引你们 比如
do they entice you with true stories of derring-do, like, say...
这种
this?
没有
No.
你为什么加入♥联♥调局
Why'd you join the FBI?
因为他们派了个特别帅的招募人员
They sent a really cute recruiter to my school.
就因为这个
That's it?
我能随身佩枪 抓捕坏人
I get to carry a gun and arrest bad people.
谁不爱呢
What's not to love?
下一站 纽约市宾夕法尼亚站
Next stop, Penn Station, New York City.
说吧
Ну?
说什么
Ну?
你说想谈谈 关于我俩的事
Ты хотела поговорить. О нас.
我知道
I know.
我已经买♥♥过单 有场会议要迟到了
Well, I've paid the check. I'm late for a meeting.
我们却还没开始谈
And we haven't talked.
如果你想谈的话 我很乐意谈谈我俩
I'm happy to talk about us if you want to talk.
我希望能多待在你身旁
I wish we could spend more time together.
我一直想多陪陪你
I always want spend more time with you...
尽管我不该那么做
even when I shouldn't.
你就像...
You're like...
对我你就像氪气石一样珍贵 娜塔莉
you're my Kryptonite, Natalie.
我今晚干完活再来找你
I'll come by tonight when I'm done.
好吗
Хорошо?
好的
Хорошо.
看来你还是喜欢我们的老地方
I see you still like our place.
新男友吗
Is that the new guy?
报复我
Rebound?
你才是新男友 斯蒂芬
You were the new guy, Stephen.
我男友一直是他
He's just the guy.
你破译出来了吗
Did you decrypt the file?
只有外国情报机构才能进行此种加密
Only a foreign intelligence agency could pull off that kind of encryption.
看来你玩得比我想象的还要过火
You're playing at a higher-stakes table than I thought.
什么意思
What do you mean?
"每公里增压0.034兆帕"
"Five PSI overpressure at one kilometer."
-知道这是什么意思吗 -不知道
- Know what that means? - No.
这指的是爆♥炸♥半径
It means we're talking about a blast radius,
800米爆♥炸♥半径
a half-a-mile blast radius.
800米
Half a mile?
我可不想去猜这在曼哈顿能杀死多少人
Don't want to guess how many people that would kill in Manhattan.
其他数字是银行账号♥
These other numbers are bank accounts.
世界各处都在往这账号♥里汇钱
So you got money whipping all around the world
并计划引发大爆♥炸♥
and a plan to make a very big explosion.
我会暂时远离曼哈顿
I'm gonna be getting out of Manhattan for a while.
我劝你也这么做
You might want to do the same.
你确定这里安全吗
Are you sure we're okay here?
我重新排查了一遍
I re-swept everything
把莎拉禁足了 所以她不会来这
and ungrounded Sarah so she wouldn't be here.
好了 说吧
Okay, tell us.
很不妙
It's bad.
你们俩在干什么
What are you two doing?
看所有经过共济会殿堂的
Looking at footage from video cameras on the buses
公交车的车载监控
that pass outside the Masonic Temple.
这样的爆♥炸♥规模导致的死亡人数
The death toll from an explosion this size--
将会引发战争
it could start a war.
俄♥罗♥斯♥可不想挑起战争
Which Russia doesn't want to do.
这说不通
This doesn't make sense.
不管怎样 我们把这交给当局
Either way, we take this to the authorities,
他们总会授予我们豁免权吧
they have to grant us immunity, right?
就因为我们给他爆♥炸♥半径吗 不会
Because we bring them a blast radius? No.
这可能只是武器的冲击评估
It could just be an impact assessment of a weapon.
加勒格所破译的信息中
剧集 | 忠诚(2015) | 导航列表