剧集 | 忠诚(2015) | 导航列表
We need to check the laptop.
孩子们在哪里
Where are the girls?
如果我们手里的东西没价值
If we don't have something valuable,
我们换来的就是终身监禁
we're walking into a life long prison sentence.
-好吧 -这边
- Okay. - Come on.
娜塔莉和莎拉在哪里
Where are Natalie and Sarah?
你说五分钟 你说的不是五分钟吗
You said five minutes. Didn't you say five minutes?
很好
Okay.
氮素水平 酸碱平衡
Nitrogen levels, pH balances.
这些没用
That's nothing.
这是什么 有价值吗
What is that? Is that something?
没有 是土壤标本
No. Soil samples.
国内生产总值 平均收入
GDP. Average income.
经济预测
Economic projections.
这是 这是个电路图
That's... That's a circuit diagram.
我们不能只交这些给联调局
We can't bring this to the FBI.
这个 这个可以吧
That one. What about that?
黑匕♥首♥
Chrenyy Kinzhal.
-什么意思 -黑匕♥首♥
- What does that mean? - Black Dagger.
这必须是真的
That's got to be real.
最好是
It better be...
如果我们打算走进去 承认叛国
if we're gonna walk in there and admit to treason.
这是什么
What's that?
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
需要一个单独的密♥码♥
It needs a separate password.
马上就要格式化了
Ah. It's gonna format.
发生了什么
Uh... what's happening?
文件怎么样了
What's happening with the file?
-正在删除 -发生了什么
- It's deleting. - What's happening?
-它在做什么 -硬盘
- What is it doing? - The hard drive.
整个硬盘都
The whole hard drive is...
硬盘文件全部丢失了
Oh, the entire hard drive is gone.
忠诚
忠诚
忠诚
忠诚
忠诚
忠诚
第一季 第四集
忠诚
你们当时在想什么
What were you thinking?
我们必须确保东西
We had to make sure there was something valuable enough
足够换得豁免权 换得保护
to get us immunity, to get protection.
好吧 本来可以 但现在没了
Well, there was, but now there isn't.
你害死我们了
You just killed us.
超出负责人的截止时间十分钟
It's 10 minutes past the Rezident's deadline.
你们打算这样交给他吗
You're gonna bring him this?
或许可以说找到时就已经这样了
Well, maybe we found the laptop like this.
-他不会相信的 -莎拉在哪里
- He'll never believe that. - Where's Sarah?
她偷溜去梅西百货了
She snuck out to Macy's.
我追在她后面 但你们打了过来
I ran after her, but then you guy's called.
-她现在在哪里 -我把她留在梅西百货了
- Where is she now? - I left her at Macy's.
俄对外情报局不会在那里下手的
The SVR won't try anything there.
那里都是监控和顾客
It's full of cameras and customers.
她说得对 她在那里最安全
She's right. She's safer there than anywhere else.
也许我们都应该去梅西百货 换台笔记本
Maybe we should all go to Macy's and exchange the laptop.
这样我们就不会被杀了
That way we won't be killed.
又怎么了
What?
我刚想出一个主意
I just got an idea.
-要做什么 -救我们
- To do what? - Save us.
但你说硬盘已经被毁了
But you said the hard drive was destroyed.
你还能怎么办
What can you do?
的确如此
It is,
但是硬盘的固态层还完好无损
but the solid-state layer is still intact.
如果我可以加密 负责人就不会发现
If I can encrypt it, the Rezident won't see this.
他就不会知道你们做了什么
He'll never know what you did.
但你们必须特别有说服力
But you're gonna need to really sell it.
到处都是警♥察♥ 我们没有适合的证件
Cops were everywhere. We didn't have any press credentials.
我们可不想因此被抓
Last thing we wanted was to get caught with this.
你在这里等着
Ты постой здесь.
你的要求我们都达到了
We did everything you asked.
我想你还干别的了 卡蒂雅
I think you did more than that, Katya.
这就是为什么你花了这么长时间
That's why you took so long.
我们什么也没做
We did nothing.
等到安全我们立即就过来了
We came as soon as it was safe.
我觉得你就是个骗子
I think you're a liar.
我认为你看了文件
I think you looked at the files
自毁程序启动了
and the self-destruct protocol took over,
我还认为是你杀了我的狙击手
just like I think you shot my sniper in the back of the head.
警方认为他死于自己的手♥枪♥
Police thought he was killed with his own pistol.
然后他们发现那只是个幌子
Then they realized that was just a diversion
不过是要阻止他们找到真正的凶器
to keep them from looking for the real murder weapon.
如果你现在杀了我
If you kill me now,
联调局会派出一群反间谍探员
the FBI is going to assign a dozen counterintelligence agents
调查阿莱克斯是否参与其中
to investigate Alex to see if there's a connection.
你将永远失去这一资源
You lose him as a source forever.
而联调局会找到很多线索
And you're gonna give the FBI an awful lot of strings
条条都指向你
to pull which you are at the end of.
你总有理由 卡蒂雅
Тебя на все готов ответ, не так ли, Катя
笔记本会被送到莫斯科
The laptop will go to Moscow.
他们最终会破解密♥码♥
They'll get through the encryption eventually.
我们就能知道你说的是否属实
And then we will know if you're telling the truth.
在那之前 我们将监视你
Until then, we will be watching you.
无时无刻
Every minute of the day and night.
你以及你们全家
You and your whole family.
他最后会杀了我们 这就是他的计划
He's going to kill us eventually. That's his plan.
俄对外情报局需要阿莱克斯 你说得没错
The SVR needs Alex. You said it.
不 我说的是他本人
No, I mean him personally.
他就是个精神病
He's a psychopath.
他喜欢将人推进炉子
He enjoys feeding people into furnaces.
你知道吗 我们还有这个
You know what? We have this.
我拍的文件删除的视频
The movie I took of the file deleting.
我们破除加密
We break the encryption,
这可能就足以交给联调局了
it might be enough to take to the FBI.
但是 等时机到了
Still, when the time is right,
我还是要杀了他
I'm going to kill him.
你说什么
What?
不管有没有证人保护
Witness protection or no witness protection,
为了我们家的安全 他必须死
that man has to die for our family to be safe.
你知不知道这是哪里
Any idea where the hell we are?
卡姆登 新泽西州
Camden, New Jersey.
你怎么可能会知道
How could you possibly know that?
我们头上都套着袋子呢
We had bags over our heads.
俄对外情报局不会派你去策反笨蛋的 宝贝
The SVR didn't send you to recruit an idiot, honey.
那边
That way.
复活节快乐 欧康纳
Happy Easter, O'Connor.
这真是一种耻辱
Well, this is a disgrace.
这上面说这趟巴士晚点45分钟
The bus is 45 minutes late according to this.
难怪现在没人愿意搭乘公共交通
No wonder no one takes public transportation anymore.
你看到了地标之类的东西 对吧
You saw a landmark or something, right?
一块写着"卡姆登"的广♥告♥牌 我
A billboard that said "Camden" On it? I--
只是根据坐车的时间 转弯的次数
It's just travel time, number of turns.
推断出来的
It's just deduction.
至少我们知道阿莱克斯的聪明才智从何而来
Well, at least we know where Alex gets his brain from.
也有部分从你那儿遗传的
He's got plenty of your brain too.
没错 他那说话不经过大脑的性格
Yeah. The part where he can't filter
就是从我这儿遗传的
anything he says before he says it.
那部分绝对是从我这儿来的
That part's definitely from me.
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
我们必须谈谈我们的事
We need to talk about us.
是时候了
It's time.
你那时在利雅得
You were in Riyadh...
做一个项目
for a project.
那次你去了六个月之久
You were gone six months that time.
我自己一个人带着孩子们
剧集 | 忠诚(2015) | 导航列表