剧集 | 忠诚(2015) | 导航列表
-怎么了 -亲爱的
- Yes? - Hi, sweetheart.
这里有总共16种白马铃薯
There are literally 16 varieties of white potatoes here,
我刚问了一位女士 她说哪一种都不甜
and I just talked to a woman, she said none of them are sweet.
那她的味蕾肯定有毛病
Well, her taste buds are broken.
可能是吧 但是
Well, maybe so, but--
再问问别人 我在忙着搞明白
Ask someone else, I'm busy trying to understand
为什么你女儿一点都不在乎能不能考上大学
why your daughter doesn't care about going to college.
什么
What?
去买♥♥瑞塔土豆
Laratte potatoes, get those.
是啊 你知道吗
Uh, yeah, you know what?
他们没有瑞塔土豆
They didn't have Laratte potatoes.
亲爱的 你还真是不会撒谎啊
You my love, are a shockingly bad liar.
快点回去买♥♥
Go back inside and get them.
好的
Right, okay.
儿子 没想到你会回来
Мой мальчик. Я тебя не ожидал.
我知道 妈妈
Я знаю, мама.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我来是有公事要办
Work sent me up here for something.
是能告诉别人的工作吗
Something you can talk about?
不行
Not really.
这工作妈妈可不喜欢
Oh, mama doesn't like that.
你会在这里待多久
How long are you gonna be in town?
几天而已
Only just a couple of days.
你会住在这里吗
And you're gonna stay here?
他们想让我住市区的宾馆
Mm, they want me at a hotel in the city.
那留下吃晚饭吗 我做了馅饼
How about dinner? I made пироги.
今晚不行 妈妈
Oh, not tonight, Mom.
但我想我明天可以过来
But I think I can come by tomorrow
和爸爸一起看四强赛
and watch the final four with Dad.
那我呢
What about me?
你可以一起看
You can watch too.
听着 我得借一条爸爸的领带去开会
Uh, listen, I need to borrow one of Dad's ties for my meeting.
你怎么不从华盛顿带一条领带过来
How come you didn't just bring a tie from Washington?
我
Well, I--
我送过你四条领带作为圣诞礼物
I gave you four ties for Christmas.
不 我知道 我的工作从不需要打领带
No, I know, I just--I never need to wear them for work.
你是不是把它们扔了
Did you throw them away?
是把它们捐了 妈妈
I donated them, Mom.
需要帮忙吗
Do you need my help?
好吧 好好回想下步骤
Okay, just work your steps.
很好
Good.
阿莱克斯回来出差
Hey, Alex is in town for work.
他来过想给我们个惊喜 他人刚走
He came by to surprise us. You just missed him.
是吗 真是太糟糕了
Really? That's too bad.
他明天回来
He's coming back tomorrow.
俄♥罗♥斯♥大使♥馆♥
那太好了
Oh, that's great.
俄对外情报局监视中心
现在才知道买♥♥东西这么麻烦
Now who knew shopping could be so complicated?
我留着小票为了证明我买♥♥了瑞塔土豆
I brought the receipt to prove I got Laratte potatoes.
房♥子里有窃听器
感谢你勇敢的超♥市♥之旅
Thank you for braving Fairway.
没什么
Of course.
我知道比起这个 你更想看篮球比赛
I know you'd rather be watching your basketball.
是联调局吗
你知道的 比赛真正的重头戏是在明天
Well, you know, the big games aren't until tomorrow, so...
反正为了你我也不会看的
I'd miss it for you anyway.
是说我做的馅饼吧
You mean for my pies.
你好 卡蒂雅
ривет Катя.
我们得看看他想要干嘛
We have to see what he wants.
好吧
Okay.
我想我吓到她了
I think I startled her.
是啊
Yeah.
好久不见 维克多
It's been a long time, Victor.
我们以为你已经回国了
We thought maybe you went home.
没有 我还留在美国
No, no, I'm still around.
在一间小办公室里做职员
Faceless clerk in a little office.
你为什么来这里
Why are you here?
一位老朋友来打个招呼也不行吗
Can't an old friend stop by?
我们才不是朋友
We are not friends.
工作怎么样
How's work?
孩子们怎么样
How are the kids?
看起来莎拉学习不怎么努力啊
Sarah's not studying hard enough I see.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
我只是来传话的 卡蒂雅
I'm just a messenger, Katya.
别冲我发火
Don't get mad at me.
我们在莫斯科的同志有任务给你
Our comrades in Moscow have a task for you.
我们不再给他们卖♥♥命了
We don't work for them anymore.
早就说好了的 维克多
We had a deal, Victor.
就因为这个我之前才会服从命令
That was the only reason I did what I did.
管理层换血了
Well, there is new management.
他们才不在乎
They don't care about deals
以前的管理层有过什么协议
made with the old management.
管他是谁 我们不干
Whatever it is, we won't do it.
都已经过去六年了 你现在为什么回来
It's been six years. Why are you coming back now?
因为这次任务只许成功不许失败
Because this mission has to be successful.
这是莫斯科唯一关注的事
It's the only thing Moscow cares about,
而你们是唯一可以胜任的人
and you are the only people who can pull it off.
胜任什么
Pull what off?
策反你们的儿子当我们的间谍
Recruiting your son to spy for us.
去死吧
Go to hell.
你做不到我们都会完蛋 卡蒂雅
We all will if you fail Katya.
为什么阿莱克斯对莫斯科这么重要
How can Alex matter to Moscow?
他是分♥析♥员新手 才完成他的培训
He's a baby analyst. He just finished his training.
很明显他的老师很看重他
Apparently, his teachers thought highly of him.
他的第一项任务是为反间谍部门
His first assignment was to the Counter-Intelligence Unit
追踪俄对外情报局
tracking the SVR.
阿莱克斯真的很出众 不是吗
Alex...he's really flourished, hasn't he?
我知道他小时候你有多担心他
I know how worried about him you were when he was younger.
我们也是
We all were.
昨天 阿莱克斯被派去参与一项任务
Yesterday, Alex was put onto a case
该任务可能将挖掘出
which has the potential to unravel
对外情报局在美的所有行动
every single operation the SVR has in America.
他15分钟前回家时
The same case he was referring to
提到是为公事回到这里
when he stopped by 15 minutes ago
指的就是此次行动
and said work sent him up here for something.
一项任务怎么可能这么有威胁
How can one case be that threatening?
一位俄对外情报局的叛徒上周被抓到
An SVR defector was caught last week
并在美国本土被处决
and dealt with here on U.S. Soil.
在他被处决后不久
Shortly after he was executed,
我们发现这个人偷了几十万份
we discovered that the man had stolen hundreds of thousands
他本该接触不到的电脑文件
of computer files he wasn't even supposed to have access to,
而且被他藏了起来
and hid them somewhere.
这些文件会暴露所有俄对外情报局
Files that reveal the identities
在美国的特工和资产
of every SVR officer and asset in United States.
包括你们
Including you.
真讽刺啊 是不是
Would be ironic, wouldn't it,
要是你儿子的调查导致他父母
if your son's investigation led to his own parents
和姐姐俄♥国♥间谍的身份被拆穿的话
and older sister being unmasked as Russian spies?
你不了解阿莱克斯
You don't understand Alex.
他会去联邦调查局揭发我们
He'll go to the FBI. He'll turn us in.
你低估了血缘的力量
You underestimate the bonds of family.
他发现我们身份的那一刻
Whatever bonds exist will be broken
不论血缘有多大力量都没用
the moment he finds out who we are.
那你们就进退两难了
Then you're stuck.
因为若我们无法比联邦局的调查领先一步
Because if we can't stay one step ahead of the FBI investigation,
他总会发现你们的身份
he's going to find out who you are anyway.
只有一个解决办法
There is really only one way out of this--
把你们儿子策反成间谍
you turn your son into a spy.
明早八点之前想出一个方案找我批准
Have a plan for me to approve by 8:00 A.M. tomorrow morning.
我想你们还记得咱们的通信协议吧
I'm sure you remember our communication protocols.
集体的利益
The stakes for all of us...
剧集 | 忠诚(2015) | 导航列表