剧集 | 忠诚(2015) | 导航列表
《忠诚》前情提要
Previously on Allegiance...
我是阿莱克斯·欧康纳
Alex O'Connor.
你是比尔·亚当斯
You're Bill Adams.
别告诉我你的真名
Don't use your real name with me.
我的儿子
Мой мальчик.
我们在莫斯科的同志有任务给你
Our comrades in Moscow have a task for you:
把你们儿子策反成间谍
You turn your son into a spy.
一位俄对外情报局的叛徒上周被抓到并被处决
An SVR defector was caught last week and dealt with.
我们发现这个人偷了几十万份电脑文件
The man had stolen hundreds of thousands of computer files
而且把它们藏起来了
and hid them somewhere.
你不了解阿莱克斯
You don't understand Alex.
发现我们身份的那一刻 他会揭发我们
He'll turn us in the moment he finds out who we are.
那你们就进退两难了
Then you're stuck.
一个对外情报局特工说他快要发起一次
An SVR officer said he was close to launching an operation
彻底打垮美国的行动
that would bring America to it's knees.
你们知道复活节彩蛋是什么吗
Do you know what an Easter egg is?
隐藏的数字缓存
A hidden digital cache.
我认为有一批对俄♥罗♥斯♥对外情报局
I think there's a trove of information
至关重要的情报就藏在某处
vital to the SVR still out there.
如果我们能弄清米哈伊尔的身份
Maybe if we can figure out who Mikhail was,
我们就可以在俄♥国♥人之前找到它
we can find it before the Russians do.
这是因为你威胁了我母亲
А это за то, что угрожал мою матери.
其实你比她更疯狂
You may actually be crazier than she is.
我们把他们想要的拿到手
We get what they want from Alex
不让阿莱克斯察觉
without him knowing.
他信任我们
He trusts us.
我们能进他的车 看他的手♥机♥ 用他的电脑
We have access to his car, his phone, his computer.
我们是暗中监视他的最佳人选
We're the perfect people to spy on him.
中情局已经将死者姓名缩小到一个名字
Langley has our deceased narrowed down to one name:
米哈伊尔·沃斯特洛夫
Mikhail Vostrov.
我记得我小的时候有一次你不小心
I remember one time when I was a kid
把你朋友尼古拉错叫成了米哈伊尔
you called your friend Nikolai "Mikhail" by mistake.
把真♥相♥告诉我 否则我检举你们
You can tell me everything, or I can turn you in.
阿莱克斯 谁死了吗
Hey, Alex. Who died?
把真♥相♥从头至尾都告诉我
You can tell me everything from the beginning,
否则我检举你们
or I can turn you in.
我们有麻烦了
У нас проблема.
没事的 莎拉 你回房♥去
Everything's fine, Sarah. Go to your room.
真的吗 你们都好不正常
Seriously? You guys are all crazy--
回房♥去 莎拉
Go to your room, Sarah.
喂
Да?
你弟弟出事了
Это твой брат.
不可能
This is impossible.
我们一起长大 他就像我哥哥
He was like a brother to me growing up.
如果你们一起长大 你该知道他叫米哈伊尔
If you grew up with him, then you knew his name was Mikhail.
你为什么要说谎
Then why did you lie about it?
阿莱克斯 1975年我被送去俄♥国♥境外的
Alex, I lost touch with Mikhail in 1975
寄宿学校 我就跟米哈伊尔失去联♥系♥了
when I was sent outside Russia to go to boarding school.
十二年后 我跟你父亲走在第五大道上时
12 years later, I'm walking down 5th Avenue with your father,
我看见米哈伊尔在街对面
and I see Mikhail across the street.
我大喊他的名字 跑向他
I yelled out his name, I ran to him.
没有微笑 没有拥抱
Instead of a smile and a hug,
取而代之的是 他告诉我在侥幸逃过逮捕后
he told me that he was living here under an assumed name
他用假名在这里生活
after barely escaping arrest...
整间屋子都被监听了吗
So the whole house is bugged?
负责人正在听吗
Резидент это слышит?
米哈伊尔是异♥议♥人♥士♥ 阿莱克斯
Mikhail is a dissident, Alex.
他不是间谍
He is not a spy.
异♥议♥人♥士♥可不会做他档案中列的事
Dissidents don't do the things listed in that file.
他不是异♥议♥人♥士♥ 他是俄♥国♥间谍
He was no dissident. He was a Russian spy.
如果继续这样发展下去
Соответственно,придется мешаться
你可能得插手
Способ прямого нападения.
卡蒂雅 也许阿莱克斯说得对 也许
Katya, maybe Alex is right. Maybe he--
你在说什么 你了解米哈伊尔
Wh--what are you talking about? You know Mikhail.
我在罗士航♥空♥科技公♥司♥工作九个月后
Well, he bumped into us nine months
我们就刚好碰到了他
after I started at Roche Aerospace.
那时我刚开始参加他们的最高机密项目
I just started working on their most classified project.
不不 是我看到了他
No, no. I saw him.
不是他主动来找我们
He--he didn't bump into me.
他故意出现在了能被你看到的地方
He put himself where you could see him.
我现在打给米哈伊尔
I'm calling Mikhail right now.
-他不会接的 -什么
- He won't answer. - What?
你心知肚明
But you know that.
阿莱克斯 你在说什么
Alex, what are you talking about?
他死了 他被处决了
He's dead. He was executed.
什么
What?
SVR发现他是叛徒
The SVR discovered he was a traitor.
谁
Who?
这是它的俄语全称
Служба Внешней Разведки.
即俄♥罗♥斯♥对外情报局
The Russian Foreign Intelligence Service.
苏联解体后克格勃改名了
The KGB rebranded itself after the Soviet Union broke up,
但她了解 因为她为他们工作
but she knows that since she works for them.
你怎么回事
What is wrong with you?
你到底...
What the...
怎么了
is wrong with you?
你指责我是俄♥国♥间谍吗
You accuse me of spying for the Russians?
万一妈妈没能说服他怎么办
Вдруг нельзя мама его убедить?
她必须说服他
Придется постараться.
就因为那一次我叫了老朋友的名字吗
Because one time I called my old friend by his name?
-就因为... -1994年8月18日
- Because-- - August 18, 1994.
你半夜从家里溜出去
You snuck out of the house at midnight,
直到凌晨五点才回来
didn't come back till 5:00 a.m.
你妈妈那时在急诊室工作 随叫随到
Your mother was working in the ER back then on call.
我知道
I know.
你到家时发现我在楼梯上面等你
You told me that's where you were when you came home
你就是那么告诉我的
and found me waiting at the top of the stairs.
但金斯县医学中心在1994年8月18日
But Kings County Medical Center was evacuated
已被清空
on August 18, 1994.
贝里尔飓风造成的洪水淹没了底下两层楼
Tropical Storm Beryl flooded the bottom two floors
切断了所有的电力
and blew out all the power.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
阿莱克斯 我知道你还小处处碰壁的时候
Alex, I know that I wasn't around enough
我没有一直陪在你身边
when you were young and struggling.
-我知道 -96年6月 爸爸在北♥京♥
- I know that. - June 96, Dad was in Beijing.
你抛下了我和娜塔莉
You left me with Natalie to go
去参加波士顿那个小儿肿瘤会议
to a pediatric oncology conference in Boston.
根本就没举♥行♥过那场会议
The conference never happened.
根本就不存在 我可以继续说下去
It didn't exist. I can keep going.
-别说了 -那就别再对我撒谎
- Stop. - Then stop lying to me!
阿莱克斯 你不会想知道
Alex, you don't want to know the truth
那些日子我到底去了哪里
about where I went all those nights.
跟我坦白 不然就跟联调局说
Tell me the truth, or tell the FBI.
你自己选
Your choice.
好吧
Okay.
马上进去 立刻行动
Вперед. Двигаетесь.
我当时有了外遇
I was having an affair.
让开 维克多
Уйти с дороги Виктор.
别冲动
Спокойно.
情况控制住了
Ситуация под контроль.
马克 很抱歉
Mark, I'm so sorry.
告诉我这不是真的
Please tell me that's not true.
那时你在国外一待就是几个月
You were overseas for months at a time and--
是为了维持家里的生计
Making a living for us.
-我太孤单了 -孤单
- I was--I was so lonely. - Lonely?
我也很孤单
I was lonely too.
我
I--
我觉得很羞愧
I'm so ashamed.
你想听真♥相♥ 这就是真♥相♥
You wanted the truth, so now you have it.
爸爸
Dad...
很抱歉 我
I'm sorry. I--
剧集 | 忠诚(2015) | 导航列表