剧集 | 忠诚(2015) | 导航列表
就几分钟
Just for a few minutes.
真的要再来一遍吗
Are we really going to do this again?
上次就没什么好结果
It didn't work out so well last time.
现在
Now it--
甚至不再安全
it isn't even safe.
什么时候安全过
Was it ever?
现在更糟糕了 真的
It's worse now. Believe me.
你考虑过我吗
Do you ever think about me?
我对你的心意还不够让我们这么做
It's not enough to make it make sense.
当我母亲那天来找我
When my mother came to me the other day
说要全家离开时
about the family leaving,
我说她疯了
I said she was crazy.
我在这里有自己的生活 有工作
I had a life here, a job,
朋友 公♥寓♥
friends, an apartment.
我告诉她我没办法一走了之
I told her I couldn't leave it all.
我其实说的是你
I was talking about you.
-什么事 -电♥信♥调查
- Yes? - Telecom research.
没错 我想了解一些纤维光学的东西
Right, I need a primer on fiber optics.
没问题
We can do that.
能稍等一下吗
Can you hang on a second?
妈妈
妈妈
妈妈 挂断
我回来了
Uh, I'm back.
我是阿莱克斯·欧康纳 有事请留言
This is Alex O'Connor. Please leave a message.
嗨 阿莱克斯 是妈妈
Hi, Alex. It's Mom.
给我回个电♥话♥
Call me.
你这是在让事情更难办 卡蒂雅
You're making it harder, Katya.
那是我家
It's my home.
你以为你这样做
Think what you did
负责人就不会再窃听你家了吗
will stop the Rezident from bugging it again?
我以为如果有陌生人闯入我家
I think if I find a strange man in my house,
他很可能被一枪爆头
he may end up with a bullet in his head.
我家非请勿入
My home is off-limits.
阿莱克斯的新办公室完全隔离了电子设备
Alex's new offices are completely walled off electronically.
我们需要在里面放置微型录音机
We need to get a micro recorder inside.
祝你好运
Good luck.
阿莱克斯今晚买♥♥的衬衫的复♥制♥品
Duplicates of the shirts Alex bought tonight.
每件上都有颗被做成了脉冲发射录音机的纽扣
One button on each is a recorder with a burst transmitter.
当有信♥号♥♥的时候会自动上传语♥音♥
It will upload the audio when a signal is available.
我需要你今晚掉包这些衬衫
I need you to switch the shirts tonight.
阿莱克斯都不肯和我讲话了
Alex isn't even talking to me.
你会想到办法的
You'll figure something out.
昨天你就没出什么岔子
Yesterday proved you haven't lost a step.
外遇
An affair?
真是个好点子
Очень вдохновлено
我希望你慢慢地死
Чтобы ты вздох медленно и мучитано.
我是真心的
I mean it.
你是一个非常有天赋的间谍 卡蒂雅
You are an exceptionally gifted spy, Katya.
接受你自己吧
Accept who you are.
这样事情对我们两个都会更顺利些
Everything will go better for both of us.
所以我们只需要想办法
So we just need to figure out
进入阿莱克斯的酒店房♥间就行
how to get into Alex's hotel room.
你在听我讲话吗
Are you with me right now?
我听到了
I heard you.
怎么了
What's wrong?
阿莱克斯12岁的时候
When Alex was 12,
学校本来只要求他背诵《葛底斯堡演说》
he was supposed to memorize the Gettysburg Address for school.
结果他记住了林肯所有的演讲稿
Instead he memorized every single speech Lincoln ever gave.
只花了一周时间 只是为了以防万一
In a week, just in case.
他什么都记得
He remembers everything.
他一生的所有事情
Everything from his whole life.
然后呢
And?
阿莱克斯提到的那晚
That night Alex mentioned
你说你在医院
when you said you were at the hospital,
但实际上医院被洪水淹了的那次
but it was actually flooded,
你还记得你当时实际在哪儿吗
do you remember where you really were?
不记得了 怎么了
No idea. Why?
我今天一直在想这件事
I was just thinking about it earlier today.
那晚 刮暴风雨的那晚
That night. The night of the storm.
我在沙特阿♥拉♥伯谈一笔雷达生意
I was in Saudi Arabia negotiating a radar sale.
CNN报导了那场暴风雨
CNN reported on it, on the storm.
情况很糟 我很担心
It was bad. I was worried.
我打了好几次电♥话♥ 你都没接
I called several times. You didn't pick up.
那个外遇的事是我编的 马克
Yeah, I made up the affair story, Mark. Okay?
不只是为了救我也是为了救你
And not just to save myself but to save you.
阿莱克斯因此而恨我
And Alex hates me because of it.
现在你又打算质问我了吗
And now you're gonna turn on me?
我只是问了个问题 卡蒂雅
I just asked a question, Katya.
我们没有问问题的时间了
Well, we don't have time for questions.
这是我记得的事情
Here's what I remember:
我记得我们和维克多做的交易
I remember the deal that we made with Victor,
你强迫我接受的交易
the deal that you forced me to make,
说我们可以接触到阿莱克斯的车
saying we had access to Alex's car,
他的电♥话♥ 他的电脑
his phone, his computer--
我们没有其他选择
We had no other option.
你可以让我去自首的
You could have let me turn myself in.
然后毁掉我们的家庭吗
And destroy our family?
那不是你一个人能说了算的
That's not a choice you get to make.
我们不给对外情报局他们想要的
We get what the SVR needs,
他们就会直接找上阿莱克斯
or they go after Alex directly.
你还想要我说什么呢 马克
What words do you need me to say, Mark?
说我没有背叛过你吗
That I didn't cheat on you?
我没有
I didn't.
我没有外遇
I didn't have an affair.
那段婚外情是很久前的事 我都快忘了
The affair was so long ago, I almost forgot that it happened.
那种事怎么忘得掉
How do you forget something like that?
想忘就忘得掉
If you don't want to remember.
-这不是 -这是个错误
- This doesn't... - It-it was a mistake.
那不像你会做的事
It just doesn't seem like you.
就是我
It is me.
你♥爸♥爸那时候总是出差
Your father was traveling so much then.
我感觉被忽视了
I felt neglected.
但那不是借口
But that's--it's not an excuse.
没有借口好找
There is no excuse.
最坏的结果就是
And the worst thing about it is that
我没时间陪伴你和娜塔莉
it took time away from you and Natalie.
我伤害了你
I hurt you then,
现在又在伤害你
and to be doing that again now,
我痛苦极了
I feel horrible.
阿莱克斯 你记得小时候
Alex... do you remember when you were young
有多爱吃肯耐基熟食吗
how much you loved the Carnegie Deli?
就在转角那儿
It's right around the corner.
妈妈 我去不了 我要工作
Mom, I can't. I have to work.
饭总是要吃的
You have to eat.
好吧
Okay.
我想当好妈妈 但我不是 阿莱克斯
I'm not the mother I wanted to be, Alex.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, Mama.
我们把那片区域每个监视器的
We went through every frame of footage
每帧录像又看了一遍
from every surveillance camera in the area again.
一无所获 车内外都没有指纹
Nothing, no prints on the cab, inside or out.
干得好 十几名顶尖的反间谍特工
Great--a dozen of the top counterintelligence agents in the Bureau,
大把的行动预算
blank check for a budget,
还有全美的情报资源
the entire U.S. Intelligence community on tap,
结果却要挨家健身房♥找俄♥罗♥斯♥拳击手
and we're reduced to sweeping local gyms for Russian boxers.
不用再找了 出租司机不是拳击手
We should stop doing that. Our cabbie's not a boxer.
他只右手有胶带痕迹
The tape residue was only on his right hand,
我认为我们要找的人是左撇子
and I think our guy's left-handed.
理由呢
Based on what?
追捕途中 在我们追丢他之前
During the foot chase, he went left four times
他四次左转 两次右转
剧集 | 忠诚(2015) | 导航列表