剧集 | 余波(2016) | 导航列表
Where you going?
什么 我得找到几个孩子
What? I gotta find my kids.
他们只有两个小时 对吗
They only have two hours, right?
我会给你一辆车
I'll give you a car.
你只需告诉我你对这东西了解多少
And all you gotta do is tell me everything you know about this.
你怎么拿到的
How'd you get that?
我本来就不准备留着
I wasn't gonna keep it.
我只想知道你怎么得来的
I just want to know where you got it.
因为得到这种东西的唯一方法
Because the only way to get one of those
就是有一次深刻的精神体验
is to have a profound spiritual experience.
我没杀她 我谁都没杀
I didn't kill her! I didn't kill anybody!
我杀了你
I killed you!
我有东西给你 拿着
I have something for you. Take it.
以前是颗子弹
Used to be a bullet.
现在是块石头
Now it's a stone.
我是有一次精神体验 那又怎样
So I had a spiritual experience. So what?
我只得到了这块破石头
All I got was this stupid stone.
你知道这是钥匙吗
Do you know it's a key?
-钥匙 -对
- A key? - Yeah.
-好吧 -圆锥形神石的钥匙
- Okay. - To the omphalos.
这真是... 这词不错
That's a really-- that's a good word.
希腊单词
Greek word.
圆锥形神石是世界中♥央♥
The omphalos is the navel of the world,
宇宙中心
the center of the universe.
这把钥匙能开启它
And that key could open it up.
它是世界末日中的正义角色
It's the role of the righteous at the end of the world,
或者说有些人会这么认为
or, you know, so some people would think.
好吧
Okay.
-你给我钥匙吗还是... -好
- Do I get the keys or... - Sure.
车都在后面
Yeah, the rides are out back.
钥匙都在驾驶侧前轮上
Keys are on the driver's side front tire.
除了那辆福特菲尔兰
Any one but the Fairlane.
你应该去特尔斐餐厅看看
You should try the Delphi Cafe.
从这里往南一点
It's a little south of here.
特尔斐餐厅
Delphi Cafe.
说不准会找到什么
Never know what you'll find.
好吧
Yeah.
多谢
Yeah. Thanks.
不用谢
Don't mention it.
现在我得去告别了
Now I gotta go say good-bye.
我们需要一辆车
Okay, we need a car.
好吧 我还想要一匹小马驹呢
All right. I'd like a pony too.
你知道我一直想要匹小马驹吗
You know I always wanted a pony?
看看这个
Hey, check it out.
帮我一把
Help me.
怎么 我们要开一堆灌木吗
What, we gonna drive a bush?
一堆有车轮的灌木 「机灵鬼」
A bush with wheels there, smart-ass.
真「棒」 接下来你会说你连车钥匙都有了吧
Oh, great. Next you're gonna tell me that you've got the keys, right?
事实上...
Actually...
我确实有
I do.
扶好
Hold this.
你知道吗
You know,
丹娜的脾气比你好多了
Dana's a lot nicer than you are.
是啊
Yeah.
她还有一股独特的聪明劲儿
Well, she's also a smart-ass in her own way.
女士优先
Ladies first.
坐后面去
Get in the back.
「我的子民们
My people, my sheeple,
终于接近尾声
We've come to the end.
这里是最后的阵地
This is the final frontier.
你们给我机会 吐露所有疯话
You've given me the opportunity to voice out all my lunacy,
我心存感激 子民们
And I am grateful, campesinos.
先知也需听众
Even a prophet needs a crowd
给他机会 让他发声
To wire him up and make him loud.
不论身处何方
So wherever you are,
孤独的人们
my lonely ones,
幸存的人们
my only ones,
愿你们旅途顺利
I hope your journey wrapped up tight
度过美好的最后一晚
Into that good and final night.
月亮直泻而下 我们需离开村庄
The moon's pouring down, and we gotta blow town.
祝你们好运
So good luck
太空飞行的先驱者
一路平安 约翰·格伦」
And godspeed, john glenn.
妈
Mom?
-妈 -凯伦
- Mom! - Karen!
-妈 等等 -凯伦 怎么回事
- Mom, wait! - Karen! What the hell?
只剩两个小时了
There's only two hours left.
我知道 我得把孩子们找回来
I know, I gotta go find the kids.
但我们也需要你
But we need you here.
我明白 给我一小时
I understand. Give me an hour.
如果没找到他们 我会回来的 行吧
If I don't find them, I'll come back. Fair?
行 行
Fair. Fair.
你得留在这儿 想办法渡过这次劫难
You have to stay here and figure out how to survive this.
我骗过你吗
Have I ever lied to you?
没有 希望你骗时也没有
No, not even when I wanted you to.
我去去就回
I'll see you soon.
带他们回来
Bring them back.
我会的
I will.
小心点
Be careful.
来吧
Come on.
这是车上最后一些资料了
This is the last of it from the motor home.
很好
Great.
我把它们称之为「装饰艺术」
This is what I call an art installation.
随你怎么取笑
Well, laugh if you want,
但这是我们最好的办法了
But this is the best shot we got.
最好的办法该是坐飞船去火星
Actually, our best shot would be a shuttle to Mars.
听着 知道我在想什么吗
Listen. You know what I'm thinking?
这些线索的核心
Right in the middle of all this.
「一化为多」 但「但众人即是一体」
"The one is many, but the many are one."
好吧
Yeah. All right.
为什么这个是核心
Why is that in the middle?
因为所有线索都指向这句话
'cause everything leads to it.
但为什么
But why?
我以为你知道
I thought you knew why.
不 伙计 我一点头绪都没有
No, man. I don't--I have no clue, man.
所以我才需要你
That's why I need you.
我莫名想到了这句话
I just--this just came into my head,
在我脑海闪过 就印在脑中了
Flashed in my head, and I couldn't get it out.
我也是
Same here.
我知道这是解开所有问题的关键
I mean, I know it's key to the whole thing and everything,
也知道会有一个人
And I knew there was someone out there
能帮我理清楚
who was gonna help me figure it out.
当你在广播里说需要一个「内行人」
When you said that I was an adept on the radio,
我立刻明白我就是那个人
I just understood that I was one.
确实是你
Yeah, which proves that it is you.
你是「内行人」
You're an adept.
为什么 「内行人」是什么
Was it-- why? What is an adept?
像我们这样的人
Well, I think people like us,
就是莫名知道这些事 没有原因
when we know something, man, we just know it, right?
比如明白这一切中蕴含的物理知识之类的
Like the physics of it all and everything like that.
你知道这一切是什么造成的吗
I mean, are you hip to the trip of what is causing all this?
我猜是重力波
Well, I guessed gravity waves.
说得好
There you go.
-小姑娘说得对 -太好了
- Lady wins a little bear. - Yes!
整个宇宙空间
This whole region of space
都被重力波撞击
is getting hit by gravity waves.
使时空泛起涟漪
Ripples in space and time.
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
不清楚
I have no clue.
但通常我说的都是对的
But usually when I say something, it turns out to be right.
比如雷尼尔火山
Like Mount Rainier.
剧集 | 余波(2016) | 导航列表