剧集 | 余波(2016) | 导航列表
萨丽...
Sally, uh...
她会去合作社购物
shopped at a co-op.
她自己做冰淇淋
She made her own ice cream.
她走遍全世界
She went all over the world,
她活着的每一天都在行善
and she helped people every single day of her life.
她为我们牺牲了
She gave that life for us.
大家铭记这点
Let's not forget it.
雷尼尔山地壳变动 这里总这样
That's just Mount Rainier. We get it all the time.
你会想要火葬的
Yeah, you'd like that.
妈妈会没事吗
Is Mom gonna be okay?
不知道
I don't know.
劫数 第一季 第六集
各位 别这样 我没事
Guys, come on. I'm fine.
我知道 所以才觉得怪
I know, that's the weird part.
凯伦 听我说
Hey, Karen, listen.
-也许我们该... -你想回家
- I'm thinking that it might be wise-- - You want to go home.
我们找回布莱安娜了 你想回家
We have Brianna. You want to go home.
-是 -是啊
- Yeah. - Yeah.
-我就这么想的 -我也是
- That's what I'm thinking. - Me too.
我想让你们留下来
Hey, I want you to stay.
你们昨晚展现出了那样的战斗力
After the way the whole family fought last night,
我知道你们会愿意战斗 你们会很安全
I know you're up to it, and you'll be safe.
这是世界末日 没人安全
It's the end of the world. Nobody's safe.
如果你会死
Well, if you're gonna die,
-不如死在好友身边 -没人会死
- you may as well be around your friends. - Nobody's gonna die.
我们不会死 你也不会死
We're not gonna die. You're not gonna die.
-好 好 -天呐
- Okay, okay. - Jesus.
但如果你们要走
But if you're gonna leave,
你们需要食物和汽油
you need food and fuel.
-你对我们已经够慷慨了 -我两样都有
- You've given us enough. - I've got both.
不不 我们去基威廷夏令营那边
No, no, we're going to Camp Keewatin.
丹娜以前在那边当过领队
That's where Dana was a counselor.
我们去那里补给
We're gonna get all our supplies there.
对对 我不在的那个暑假
Oh, yeah, yeah, that summer that I was away.
-你总不在 -我当时去考古了
- You were always away. - Well, I was on a dig.
那是工作之一
I mean, that's part of the job requirements.
我懂 亲爱的 我懂
I know, honey, I know.
我给你们加几个枪手和一辆车
I'll throw in a couple extra shooters and a vehicle.
我不想要你的抢手
I don't want your shooters.
你当然需要了
Like hell you don't.
他们要把车开回来啊
I'm gonna get my vehicle back.
这家伙是怎么回事啊
What's the matter with this guy?
骄傲是七♥宗♥罪♥之一 「美臀」
Pride is a deadly sin, Booty.
就这一回 收下我的心意吧
Take something from me for once.
-她会接受的 -我接受了
- She'll take it. - I'll take it.
你去哪儿
Where are you gonna be?
我去找些我需要的东西
I have to go get supplies of my own.
我得去趟曼菲斯太平洋大学
I have to go to Memphis Pacific College.
离这里向东有40多公里吧
It's probably 25 miles east of here.
你记得葛洛莉亚·道格拉斯吗
You remember Gloria Douglas?
-那个疯癫的教授 -没错
- The crazy professor? - That's right.
你怎么知道她会在那边
How do you know she's gonna be there?
她预言的一切都成真了
No, everything she predicted has come true,
我不知道她会不会在那里
and I don't know if she's gonna be there,
但我知道校方肯定将她的研究存档了
but I know that they'll have archived her work wherever she taught.
所以我先去下那所大学
So I'll just go to the college,
然后再去营地找你
and I'll meet you at the camp after.
你冒这么大险 就为了一份研究资料吗
So you're gonna go through all this danger just for some research?
拉马尔 你在帮我们活过今日
Lamar, you're helping us survive today.
我在想办法让给大家活过今后
I'm trying to help us survive tomorrow.
你不能自己去
You're not going alone.
好 我带布莱安娜和德文一起去
Okay, I'll take Briana and Devyn.
你跟丹娜与马特先走
You take Dana and Matt.
每辆车再加一个枪手
Plus an additional shooter per vehicle.
「美臀」 我必须这样做
Come on, Booty. I got to do this.
-行 -好
- Done. - Deal.
行
Done.
给你
Here you go.
你家小男友在后面自言自语
Your boyfriend's in the back talking to himself.
-放松 简 上车 -他在祈祷 马特
- Relax, Jane, hop in. - He's praying, Matt.
马特
Matt.
听着 你负责照顾好你妈
Listen, you're in charge of your mother.
她可不会高兴
She's gonna love that.
别 别 别告诉她
No, no, just don't tell her that.
察觉异样就行动
Just observe and react.
盯紧她
Stay close to her.
好
All right.
-来 我扶你 -谢谢
- Here, grab hold. - Thanks.
今早不太好过啊
That wasn't the best morning.
不能活在悲伤的过去
You can't dwell on these things.
是吧
Yeah, I guess.
我说真的 我们分心就会丧命
I'm serious. We get distracted, we die.
-懂吗 -懂
- Got it? - Yeah.
所以你盯着树林里的动向 不是我
So you keep your eye on the woods, not on me,
不用管你父亲的叮嘱
in spite of what your father said.
-你怎么知道的 -我了解你父亲
- How did you know? - I know your father.
机灵些
Be sharp.
肯定不只我们去那里找补给
We're not the only ones looking for supplies out there.
能出发真好
It's good to get going.
她当然会等我爸先走了
Of course she waited for my dad to go first
这样就能多看着他一会儿了
so she could watch him for a while.
没事儿
No problem.
对不起
Oh, sorry.
我不知道我出什么毛病了
I don't know what's wrong with me.
在我眼里没毛病
Not much, in my opinion.
一路平安 「美臀」
Godspeed, Booty.
末日后再见
See you after the end.
你最棒了 拉马尔
You're the man, Lamar.
回见 「傻恩」
See you, Booner.
好 锁门
All right! Lock it up!
好了 道格拉斯的研究存在这里
All right, Dr. Douglas' research is archived here.
我很快回来
I won't be long.
爸 她怎么可能预言出这一切呢
Dad, how could she have predicted all this shit?
不知道 我以为她是个疯子 但...
I don't know. I thought she was crazy, but--
我跟你一起去
I'm going with you.
不 简 你守着小布和德文
No, Jane, I want you with Bri and Devyn.
好了 我们尽量快点装
All right, let's load up as fast as we can.
上哪找补给
Where do we find things?
食堂和厨房♥里有散装食品
Bulk food in the mess hall and the kitchen.
干货呢 即食品呢
Dry goods? Survival?
放在领队的小屋里
They stored that in the counselor's cabin.
-我知道在哪儿 -好 你跟马丁去吧
- I know where that is. - Okay, go with Martin.
当这里是自♥由♥开火区 随时可以开枪
Assume it's a free-fire zone. Safeties off.
别担心 科普兰夫人 我会照顾她
Don't sorry, Mrs. Copeland. I got her.
两个年轻的俊男靓女
Nothing bad's ever happened to two young,
还没在夏令营地出过啥事呢
sexy kids at a camp before, right?
-你在这里参加过夏令营吗 -是 我可喜欢了
- So this was your summer camp? - Yeah, I loved it.
暗夜的天空
Dark skies.
你能用肉眼看到天琴座的双星
You could see the double star in Lyra, naked eye.
还是"暗夜狂欢"女孩呢
Party girl.
另外我当时急切想离开家
Well, plus I couldn't wait to get away from my family.
现在说起来挺好笑的
Seems funny to say that now.
我以前常跟布莱安娜吵架
I fought with Brianna all the time.
-吵什么 -重要的事
- Over? - The important stuff.
家务活和衣服啊
Chores and clothes.
我是独生子
I was the only kid.
我以前还希望有个兄弟能吵架呢
I used to wish I had a brother to fight with.
你父母现在人呢
Well, where are your parents now?
我西雅图人
I'm from Seattle.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
剧集 | 余波(2016) | 导航列表