剧集 | 余波(2016) | 导航列表
有人注意到今天的月亮吗
Has anyone noticed the Moon today,
人们环绕梦想之地的尖塔
my people round the steeple of the temple of the dog?
让我奔跑 飞翔 圣化
It's got me running, flying, sanctifying,
祈祷这些新出现的白日星星
praying that those brand-new daytime stars
爱达荷州
就是表面的样子
are what they seem
而不是死亡的噩梦
and not some nightmare dream of death.
-别这样 -你知道多余的水壶在哪吗
- Don't. - Do you know where the extra water jug is?
不知道 别打扰我
No. Don't do that.
-爸 -怎么了
- Hey, Dad? - Yeah.
我们没水了
We're out of water.
爱达荷州水多得是
Well, Idaho has vast amounts of water.
我们肯定能找到些水
I'm sure we'll find some.
爸 你感觉怎么样
How you feeling, Dad?
好极了
Never better.
谁会说...
And who will say that--
天啊
Oh, my God.
小测验 爱达荷州小知识
All right, pop quiz. Fun facts about Idaho.
我在这里长大
I grew up here.
这里的废弃城镇比全国其它地方都多
It has more ghost towns than anywhere else in the country.
-说得对 -已经没有所谓的国家了
- That is correct. - There is no country anymore.
你说得不对 马特
That is incorrect, Matt.
老天 你什么时候成扫兴的那个了
Jeez, since when are you the buzzkill?
我以为丹娜才是
I thought that was Dana.
是啊 刚才真不像你 马特
Yeah, that was really out of character, Matt.
或许我是「变形人」
Maybe I'm a shapeshifter.
你不是 我能确定
You are not. I'd know for sure.
丹娜就不能
Dana wouldn't.
你在说什么呢 我救了你
What are you talking about? I saved you.
你瞄准的是我 不是她 丹娜
You were aiming at me, not her, Dana.
不过射偏了
You missed.
-小布 别这样 -这样不好
- Oh, Bree, come on. - Not cool.
我看到那边有野生蓝莓丛
I saw a wild blueberry bush over here.
有人想来帮我摘吗
Anybody want to come help me pick 'em?
-去吧 -过一会儿呢
- Go for it. - Maybe later?
那就我们去摘了
I guess we'll do it.
看
Hey, look.
为什么星星白天出来了
Why are stars out in the daytime?
那些不是星星
Those aren't stars.
我一直观察着 它们方位变化了
I've been watching; they've changed position.
在白天可见
They're visible in the daylight,
意味着相隔几百英里的距离
which means they're hundreds of miles across
且可能燃烧着
and possibly on fire.
小行星
Asteroids.
不过它们会偏离航向几百万英里
They'd be millions of miles off course, though.
那就会很糟
And that'd be...bad.
马特 什么时候不糟了
Matt, when is it not bad?
老天
God.
但这些不会撞击地球
But these ones won't hit us.
老实说 还挺漂亮
They're actually kind of pretty.
-是吗 妈 -是的 挺漂亮
- Right, Mom? - Yeah, they are pretty.
大伙 大伙
Guys! Guys!
这些人怎么了
What happened to these people?
看起来身体被拉长了
They look stretched.
他两只眼睛颜色不一样
His eyes are a different color.
这什么情况
What the hell is this?
不知道
I don't know.
他大概有个三米长
He's, like, ten feet long.
-他怎么会... -爸
- Why is he, uh... - Dad?
被拉长了
Stretched?
我也不知道
I-- I don't know.
爸
Dad.
这里只有三具尸体
There's only three bodies here.
那个小男孩呢
Where's the little boy?
1点42分
1:42.
劫数
第一季 第十集
就是这儿 医疗仓库
This is the place, the medical warehouse.
各位保持警惕 留意「热狂病」和「疯匪」
Okay, everyone, stay sharp for Feverheads and G-rs.
我们必须排除万难 取得四环素
No one gets between us and the tetra.
前提是还有剩的
If there's any left.
走吧
Just go.
小心看路 爸爸
Watch your step, Dad.
我没事
I'm sure I'm fine.
我们没必要停下来的
We don't need to stop.
绝对有必要
Like hell we don't.
分头行动 保险打开
Spread out. Safeties off.
集中精神
Stay focused.
我不需要四环素
I don't need tetra.
你需要 而且得尽快
You need it, and you need it soon.
老爸 小心
Dad, be careful.
走吧 各位
Let's move, guys.
这是什么
Hey, what--what's this?
威马德克斯 装卸平台
四环素盐酸盐胶囊
什么都没有
There's nothing.
没有四环素的存货了吗
There's no more tetra stacks?
什么是「苏更葡糖」
What's...sugga-ma-dex?
是「舒更葡糖」
"Sugammadex."
用于逆转神经肌肉阻断
It reverses neuromuscular blockade.
厉害 但是毫无帮助
Awesome. And completely useless.
四环素 丹娜 我们需要四环素
Tetra, Dana. We need tetra.
这种病才爆发几个星期
This disease is weeks old.
没有人知道病源或是传染途径
Nobody knows where it started or how it spreads.
一种抗生素有效并不代表其他药不行
Just 'cause one antibiotic works doesn't mean others won't.
「真好」 等你做完药物试验
Great, and while you conduct your drug trials,
老爸早就没命了
we lose our dad.
去你的 丹娜
Screw you, Dana.
那个...
So...
你...
you, uh...
想谈谈吗
Want to talk?
丹娜在酒吧说的话 只是酒后胡言
What Dana said in the bar, she was drunk.
不 她没喝醉 马特
No, she wasn't, Matt.
好吧
Okay, fine.
但每次有争执 总是你赢
But you always win these things.
我们都很担心老爸的状况
We're all afraid of what's gonna happen to Dad,
但你别拿丹娜出气
but you can't take it out on Dana.
我没有
I'm not, okay?
你发现小镇上没有半个人影了吧
You realize we haven't seen a single person in this town?
让我想起《正面袭击4》里
Kind of reminds me of the Chernobyl level
「切尔诺贝利」那一关
in "Frontal Assault 4."
这时候你怎么还有心情想游戏
How can you be thinking about video games right now?
少来
Please.
天啊 男生都这样啊
Oh, my God, you're such a dude.
你跟我一样爱玩那个游戏
You loved "FA4" as much as I did,
可能比我入迷
probably more.
每次都被你和丹娜虐惨了
I mean, you and Dana always kicked my ass.
你当时太自负了
You were so overconfident.
你根本不可能
I mean, come on; there's no way in hell
在二对一的死亡竞争中获胜
you're winning a two-against-one death match.
想都不用想
Like, no way.
-我一对二能赢 -你赢不了
- Oh, I can win two against one. - No, you couldn't.
我只是赢不了你们俩
It was just the two of you.
你们俩直觉太准了
You guys got good instincts.
你们俩都很好
I mean, both of you but...
尤其是你
you especially.
总之 你玩的时候太自负了
Yeah, well, you were super overconfident.
要不是爸不让我们玩了
We would have kept kicking your ass too
我俩一定继续「痛扁」你
if Dad didn't make us stop.
他太呆萌了
He's so stupid.
-「太暴♥力♥了 孩子们」 -「太暴♥力♥了」
- "Too violent, guys." - "Too violent."
你觉得西雅图发生的事也在这儿发生了吗
So do you think what happened in Seattle happened here, then?
剧集 | 余波(2016) | 导航列表