剧集 | 余波(2016) | 导航列表
We're all under a lot of stress, Matt.
你再看一下
Have another look.
他朝我扔球时像要杀了我
He threw the ball at me like he wanted to kill me.
没缘由就攻击了我
And then he tackled me for no reason.
然后开始捡垃圾吃
And then he started eating out of the garbage.
是有些值得人注意啊
Well, that's a little alarming.
有时你跟他说话 他就像灵魂出窍了
And sometimes he goes away when you're talking to him,
他就像不是自己 换了个人似的
like he's not there, but somebody else is.
万一他是...
You know, what if he's one of those--
你怎么叫的 「皮行者」
what'd you call them, skinwalkers?
你见到有一个带走了你妹妹
Yeah, you saw one take your sister.
有一个今天还杀了个女人
And one killed a woman today.
所以你到处寻找他们的身影很正常
You know, it's no surprise you're looking for them everywhere.
不然还能是什么
What else could it be?
你来了
Hey, there you are.
有布莱安娜的消息了吗
Any word from Brianna?
那辆车怎么了
Uh, no. What happened to the van?
遇到了一些障碍
Oh, we encountered some resistance.
-丹娜 -萨丽姨妈
- Dana! - Aunt Sally!
好了 各位
Okay, everyone.
走吧 我们都上车吧
Come on, let's all-- let's all load up, okay?
-都上野营车 -你把我的车怎么了
- Everyone in the camper. - What'd you do to my van?
很抱歉 文斯 我也不想
I'm really sorry, Vince, it couldn't be helped.
-这是谁啊 -张家的人
- Who's this? - Um, these are the Changs.
我们车队的一员
They're part of our convoy.
他的肩膀好像脱臼了
Well, his shoulder looks dislocated.
-我该检查下 -唐诺德吗
- I should check. - Donald's?
能先上路再检查吗
Uh, okay, can we do it in the van so we can get going?
好 唐诺德
Yeah. Donald.
我们会照顾好他的 文斯
We'll take care of him, Vince.
跟我来 我是个护士
Come with me, I'm a nurse.
我们要检查下你的肩膀 好吗
We're gonna check your shoulder, okay?
我们进去 好了
Let's go in here. All right.
伊森是个虚无论者
Ethan's kind of a nihilist.
我敢说他肯定觉得世界末日这事
You know, I bet he thinks this whole apocalyptic thing
还挺不错的
is actually kind of cool.
瑞恩 他感情很丰富
Ryan's, uh--Ryan's more of the sensitive type, so...
我不知道他会怎么看待末日
I don't really know how he's taking it.
你还没跟他谈过吗
Oh, you haven't talked to him?
没有
No.
我一直联♥系♥ 但打不通
No, I keep trying, but I can't.
很难联♥系♥上
Hard to reach him.
你的电♥话♥还好用呢
Your phone still works?
时好时坏吧
Sometimes.
现在没信♥号♥♥ 但是...
Like, there's no signal right now, but, you know.
我大部分时候都关机 为了省电
I mostly keep it off, anyways, to save the battery.
我能用下你的电♥话♥吗
Could I use your phone, maybe?
等你有信♥号♥♥时 我想联♥系♥下伊森
When you have a signal? Just to call Ethan.
可以吧
I mean, I guess.
但我说了 我很想省些电
But like I said, I'm really trying to save the battery.
等我联♥系♥上我妈 你就可以打了
Maybe once I talk to my mom, then you can use it.
你知道家人已经不重要了吧
Look, you know family doesn't matter anymore, right?
听着
Look.
我很想帮你 好吗
I'd like to help you out, all right?
别误会我
Don't get me wrong.
我也无能为力
I just can't.
抱歉 亲爱的 我知道这很疼
I'm sorry, honey, I know that this hurts.
还好
Not really.
唐诺德 放松下
Okay, Donald, just try and relax.
肩膀复位只需要两秒
It's gonna take two seconds to reset this shoulder,
但老实说
but I'm not gonna lie to you,
这会非常疼
there's gonna be a lot of pain.
-好 -可以了吗
- Okay. - Okay?
马特 你按住他另一侧肩膀
Okay, Matt, if you can just hold his other arm
让他别乱动
so that he doesn't move.
我没空
I'm busy.
马特 拜托了
Matt, please.
我来吧
I'll do it.
-好 -我要怎么做
- Okay. - Where you need me?
按住这里
Put pressure right here.
好
All right.
好
Okay.
一二三
And one, two, three!
-接好了吗 -接好了
- Is it done? - It's done, yeah.
-你没事吧 -好了
- You okay? - We're good.
就这样吗
Is that it?
是啊 是啊
Well, yeah. Yeah, yeah.
复位了
It's reset.
你一点都不疼吗
Are you not in any pain?
不疼啊
No.
说真的 他应该疼晕的
Wow, seriously, he should have passed out.
好 这...
Okay, here's...
这不正常吧
Tell me that's normal.
都还好吗
It's all fine?
你能抬动胳膊吗
Can you move your arm?
-好 好 -能
- Okay, okay. - Yeah.
好
Okay.
欢迎来到 传染之地
传染之地
Infected?
被什么传染了
Infected by what?
你确定在电线下走没事吗
Are you sure it's cool to walk under these?
我们肯定会得癌症的
We're totally gonna get cancer.
如果我们到不了西雅图
If we don't get to Seattle,
你都活不到得癌症的时候
you won't live long enough to get cancer.
这些天线指向那里
These lines lead there.
我们绝对会得癌症
We're totally gonna get cancer.
天呐
Jesus Christ!
你没事吧
You okay?
说不好
Ugh, I don't know.
跟萨丽姨妈说说你的猜想 马特
Tell Aunt Sally your theory, Matt.
不要
No.
说吧
Oh, come on.
马特认为小唐被「皮行者」附身了
Matt thinks that Donnie is possessed by a skinwalker.
什么
A what?
那是什么
Hey, what's that?
是个医疗中心
It's a medical facility!
-停车 -为什么
- Stop the car. - Why?
不 等下 这时候不能想下车就下车啊
No, wait. I don't think this is a good time for an unscheduled stop.
-我马上回来 -凯伦 拦住她
- I'll be two seconds! - Karen, stop her.
-萨丽 -我要去
- Sally! - I'm going.
-可恶 -冷静 各位
- Damn it! - Stay calm, folks, all right?
我已经尽快了
I'm going as fast as I can, okay?
打扰一下
Hey! Excuse me.
从那边排队领药
Lineup for medicine starts back there.
不 我是个护士 我能帮上什么忙
No, I'm a nurse. How can I help?
别靠近这里 别被传染
Stay the hell away and don't get infected.
-就算帮忙了 -你是谁
- That's how you can help. - Who are you?
本·罗林斯医生
Dr. Ben Rawlins.
我强烈建议你离开
Look, I strongly suggest you move on.
要是染上他们的病就完了 懂吗
You don't want any part of what these folks have, all right?
他们得了什么病 什么病
What do they have? What is it?
一种脑疾病 不清楚
Some kind of brain disease. I don't know.
一开始我还以为是脑膜炎
At first, I thought it was meningitis,
现在我也蒙圈了
now I don't know.
发烧吗 呕吐吗
What, like fever? Vomiting?
都有
Both.
喉咙出血
Bleeding from the throat.
伴有暴♥力♥行为 发疯行为
Then intense violence and insanity.
还传染 像瘟疫一下传染
And it's contagious. Spreading like the plague.
你给他们开了什么药 那是什么
Well, what're you giving them? What's that?
四环素 目前就这种药管用
Tetracycline, only thing that works so far.
剧集 | 余波(2016) | 导航列表