剧集 | 余波(2016) | 导航列表
我们为什么要驾离布莱安娜
Why are we driving away from Brianna?
因为如果我们留下 我们和她都会死
Because if we stay, we die. And so does she.
我们要自保
We're gonna make ourselves safe,
然后我们用之前的方式找到她
and then we're gonna find her the same way we did before.
我们跟车队一起行驶 更安全
We're driving in a convoy; it's safer.
我们从今以后要妥善行事
We're gonna do things the right way from now on.
我这车还能坐人 上车
I've got space, get in.
说不清 我没法思考
I don't know, I can't think.
我要去西雅图
I'm going to Seattle.
那是什么
What the hell is that?
-救命 -停车
- Help! - Pull over.
我去
I'm going.
-住手 -妈 你要干嘛
- Hey, stop it! - Mom, what're you doing?
怎么回事
What is it?
救命
Help!
别靠近她
Leave her alone!
把枪给我
Give me that gun.
-爸 -看好你妹妹
- Dad! - Watch your sister.
放开她
Leave her!
别靠近她
Leave her alone!
站住
Leave her!
放开我
Get off me!
放开她
Let her go!
放开她
Let her go! Get off her!
天啊
Oh, my God...
劫数
第一季 第二集
那些「皮行者」到底是什么
So what's up with these skinwalker things?
不知道 了解得还不全面
I don't know, the knowledge is incomplete.
把枪放进柜子里
Put this in the closet.
将会有多少这玩意啊
What's the count on these things gonna be?
一天遇一个吗
What, one a day?
这些到底是什么东西
And what the hell are they, anyway?
据神话上说
According to, uh, legend,
它们是能占据人体的生灵
I think that they are spirits that can possess a person
让人们去做...
and cause them to do things that...
原来做不了的事
they would otherwise not be able to do.
不一定可靠 毕竟是神话
Which is not really relevant, since it's a legend.
就是说「皮行者」可能附在任何人身上
Uh, so there could be a skinwalker inside of anyone?
理论上是这样
Well, theoretically, I suppose that's true.
但你不用担心
But you don't have to worry about that.
我们得先找到你妹妹
Look, we have to concentrate on just finding your sister.
布莱安娜 你在哪里
Brianna, where are you?
绿波休息站
前方1.6千米
你手♥机♥能用吗
Does your phone work?
不能
No.
你穿得很正式嘛
You're a bit dressed up, no?
我是律师 要去西雅图参加庭审
I'm an attorney, I have a court hearing in Seattle.
你知道现在没有法庭会开庭吧
You know no court's gonna be open, right?
可能吧 但我也没其他事可做
Possibly, but what else is there to do?
天啊 有信♥号♥♥了
Holy shit, a signal.
接电♥话♥ 求你了
Answer, please, God.
是布莱安娜
It's Brianna.
-是布莱安娜吗 -是的
- Is that Brianna? - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
-小布 -布莱安娜
- Bri! - Brianna!
妈 你还好吗
Mom? Mom, are you okay?
天啊 没事 我们没事
Oh, my God, yes! Yes, we're okay.
你没事吧 宝贝
Are you okay, honey?
-我没事 -你在哪里
- I'm okay, I'm okay. - Where are you?
我正在去西雅图的路上
Uh, I'm on the road to Seattle.
我搭了一个律师的车
I got a ride with a lawyer.
好的 好的 我们也...
Oh, my God, okay, okay, that's where--
我们也正要去那里
that's where we're headed, too.
你能去爷爷家吗
Can you get to Grandpa's?
可以 但是...
Yes, but I--
但是什么 布莱安娜
But what? Brianna?
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
Mom!
该死
Ugh, shit!
但这是好消息 是好消息
But it's good news, it's good news!
等等 这个给你
Yeah, wait, wait, here, here.
-她没事 -我就知会找到她
- She's all right. - I knew we'd find her.
-我就知道 -好消息啊
- I knew it. - It's good news.
-我女儿好样的 -我们这就去接她
- That's my girl. - We're gonna go get her.
至少你找到他们了
At least you found them.
是啊
Yeah.
他们说我们可以在西雅图汇合
Yeah, they said I can meet them in Seattle.
前提是能开到
If we make it.
什么叫「前提是」
What do you mean, "If"?
剩下的汽油只能开三公里
We only have two miles of gas left.
车上的仪表盘会显示范围
My car displays range.
你怎么不早说
And you didn't think to mention this?
我朋友戴尔会来这里跟我们碰面
My friend, Dell, is meeting us here.
-他应该有多余的汽油 -这里根本没人
- He's supposed to have extra gas. - There's nobody here!
只有一辆车
There's one car!
不是戴尔的车
Well, it's not Dell's!
可能他租了一辆呢
Maybe he borrowed one.
是戴尔吗
Is it Dell?
是
It is.
他...
He, uh...
他好像死了
He seems to have died.
什么叫他死了 怎么死的
What do you mean he died? Died how?
可能是有人要抢汽油罐 就杀了他
Killed for the gas cans, presumably.
我的天
Oh, my God.
好吧 我们现在怎么办
All right, what do we do now?
我...
I'm...
我去洗把脸
I'm gonna go freshen up.
你手♥机♥能用吗
Does your phone work?
不能
No.
我有把枪 想用就拿吧
I have a gun, if you want it.
什么枪
What gun?
不 不
No, no!
现在这又是什么
What is all this, now?
就像北极光
It's like the Northern Lights,
但是能在白天看到的极光
but you could see them in the day.
是啊 更别说能听到声音
Yeah, not to mention hear them.
是太阳耀斑爆发
It's a solar flare.
强烈到能在白天产生极光
Big enough to cause an aurora in the daylight.
一个太阳耀斑产生了这种现象吗
Okay, so a solar flare is causing all of this?
是的
Uh, yeah.
严格来说 是日冕物质抛射
I mean, technically it's a coronal mass ejection
引发电涌
that causes power surges.
上一次是在1859年 称为卡林顿事件
The last one was in 1859, it was called the Carrington Event
危及人造卫星和宇宙飞船
使无线电通信中断 破坏输电设备
我猜那时候
and I guess that was prior to the time
人们的反应跟我们现在...
man was really wired the way we are today--
好吧 但老爸 如果这是一系列耀斑
Yeah, but Dad, if it's a series of flares,
这可能只是前兆
this could just be a precursor.
接下来可能还有更大规模的
There could be massive ones on the way.
-那就糟糕了 -多糟
- Well, that would be bad. - How bad?
电力网故障
Power grid would be fried.
引起自发性大爆♥炸♥
High explosives could self-detonate--
被大气静电引爆
By atmospheric static.
到处会是火灾 且无法联络
There'd be fires, no communications.
很糟糕 但这只是假设
Bad. But that's hypothetical.
是的 其实不太可能
Yeah, it's really unlikely.
「值得期待」
Something to look forward to.
再问一次 你物理是怎么得68分的
How did you get a 68 in Physics again?
-杜德克先生是白♥痴♥ -我同意
- Mr. Dudek is an idiot. - I concur.
好吧 但从「正面」来说
Yeah, but on the plus side,
他可能已经死了
剧集 | 余波(2016) | 导航列表