剧集 | 余波(2016) | 导航列表
I just don't want to ride with Dana.
我知道他们应该幸福快乐
Like, I get that they should be happy and everything.
只是
It's just, like...
太难承受了
too much.
我懂
Yeah, I know.
那是谁
Who is that?
是我儿子
That's my boy.
-他很可爱 -太可爱了
- Ah, he's cute. - Aww, that's sweet.
他一年前去世了 就在末日之前
He passed away about a year ago, before all this started.
-简 很抱歉 -我们不知道 对不起
- Jane, I'm so sorry. - We didn't know. I'm so sorry.
他的病本该渐渐好转
He was supposed to be getting better,
所以我接受了调配
so I took a deployment.
结果他却没好起来
And then he didn't.
我都没见上他最后一面
And I never got a chance to say goodbye.
他爸爸呢
Where's his dad?
现在哪还有人了
Where's anyone anymore?
对不起 简 我很遗憾
I'm sorry. Jane, I'm sorry.
我告诉你这些
Look, I'm telling you this
是因为你昨天死了男友
because you lost someone yesterday,
如果我是你 我会克服这个痛苦
and if I were you, I would deal with it.
而我一直没能克服
And I never did.
你什么时候开始关心「月亮哥」了
Since when do you care about Moon Dog?
火山爆发的方向决定了我们的生死
We'll live or die based on which way the volcano erupts.
他也许知道
And he might know.
如今的纸镇
Paperweights these days,
我一眼就能看出来
and I tell 'em straight,
一眼就能看出两个都越来越大
I tell 'em all both less and great,
每天早上
it is the beast from the East
太阳舟都会从野兽出没的东边划出来
where the boat of Ra pulls out from every morning,
拉是埃及神话中的太阳神
姑娘们 妹子们
oh, my chicks and Chicklets.
112公里 死亡从三个方向来袭
70 miles of death in 3 directions,
向西十六至三十二公里
10 to 20 to the west.
让我们记住格里利小镇的位置吧【】
So let's remember that Greely lie.
向西走 年轻人
Go west, young man,
因为去往东边 你就会死
'cause you go East, and you will die.
-妈的 -什么
- Shit. - What?
-我们现在正往东开 -调头 往西边开
- We're going east. - Turn around. Go west.
不行 不能这么做
We can't. We can't do that.
那样我们就会直接开向火山
We'll just head back into the volcano.
-好吧 北边或南边 -没别的路了
- Okay, north or south. - There's no other roads.
提醒我们生活是一种甜蜜之吻
Remind us that life is one sweet kiss
然后这种幸福突然停止
and then turn off the bliss.
下一个重任
This next load goes
将落在秃顶的陌生人身上
to all those chrome-dome strangers on the road,
今晚找寻一个停下脚步的地方
looking for a place to lay their hats tonight.
一路平安 行人们
Godspeed, all travelers.
你说得对 北边或南边都没有路
You're right. There's no roads north or south.
我看看
Let me see.
爸爸 小心
Dad, look out!
-怎么回事 -老天呐
- What the hell? - For God's sake.
你看到了吗
Oh, did you see that?
他去哪了
Where'd he go?
-等等 马特 -好
- Wait, Matt. - Okay.
开门
Okay.
能再加一个人吗
Room for one more?
不如你先退后
Why don't you back up first?
你是什么人
Who are you?
我刚刚才到这里
I've only just arrived.
你叫什么
What's your name?
和尚
Monk.
你的鞋子呢
Where are your shoes?
当然是在该在的地方
Where they belong, of course--
反正不在我脚上
away from my feet.
剃刀 摩门之书 茶叶
Razor, Book of Mormon, tea leaves.
没有武器
There's no weapon.
我来自西♥藏♥
Well, I'm from Tibet.
这幅躯壳是我的新皮囊
This body is my new vessel.
我的教会转眼间就消失了
My monastery vanished in the blink of an eye.
什么时候
When?
我不知道
I don't know.
我遁入虚无 那里没有时间
I entered the void, where there is no time.
醒来时就在这里了
I woke up here...
于这幅皮囊里
in this vessel.
有狙击手 趴下
Sniper! Get down!
去车后躲起来
Take cover behind the truck!
马丁
Martin!
进去 进去
Get in! Get in!
躲起来 亲爱的
Take cover, honey!
马丁 你看得到枪手吗
Martin, do you have eyes?
躲在石头堆后
Somewhere in those rocks!
是你干的吗
Is this you? Huh, buddy?
-你陷害我们吗 -我只身一人
- You setting us up? - I'm by myself.
那你最好躲起来
You better get cover.
我没有什么需要保护的
I have nothing to protect.
爸爸中枪了
Dad's been hit!
-爸 -待在这里
- Dad! - Stay here!
亲爱的
Honey!
亲爱的
Honey!
天呐 躺着别动 躺着别动
God, stay down. Stay down. Stay down.
压着伤口
Put pressure.
躺下去 躺下去
Put your head down. Put your head down.
趴下 他会看到你的
Get down! He's gonna see you!
我才是纵观一切之人
I'm the one who sees.
你杀了那个人吗
Did you just kill that guy?
爸
Dad!
扶他起来 扶他起来
Get him up. Get him up.
-小心点 -小心 小心
- Be careful. - Careful, careful.
-轻点 轻点 -好的
- Be gentle. Be gentle. - Okay, come on.
-好的 -小心点
- Okay, okay. - Careful.
这车坏了 子弹射穿了水箱
The freaking truck is dead, shot through the radiator.
我们有很多事要谈
We have many things to discuss.
别这样 爸不会死的
Dad is not gonna die, so stop it.
别想了
Stop thinking about it.
想什么
Thinking about what?
丹娜
Dana...
他不会死的
he's not gonna die, all right?
我不是在想这个
That's not what I was thinking about.
你知道妈为什么要让你跟我待在一起吧
You know why Mom made you ride with me, right?
这样我才不会一直想德文
So that I'd stop thinking about Devyn.
你这样子对我一点帮助都没有
And you being like this is not helping me.
因为我很害怕
Well, because I'm scared.
万一他死了呢
What if he dies?
他不会死 懂吗 他...
He's not gonna die, okay? He's...
因为... 反正他不会死
'Cause he... It's not gonna happen.
你这理由真烂
Well, that is some poor reasoning.
并不是所有事都讲究逻辑 好吗
Yeah, well, logic isn't everything, okay?
之前你那什么双胞胎感应告诉你我没死
Your twin voodoo or whatever told you that I wasn't dead.
跟我知道爸不会死是一样的
I know Dad is not gonna die. It's the same thing.
想点别的
Think of something else.
我做不到
I can't.
丹娜 我发誓
Dana, I swear.
他不会死的
He is not gonna die.
这是你现在的箴言了吗
Is that your new mantra now?
我不知道箴言是什么
I don't know what a mantra is.
-就是表达... -我也不想知道
- It's just a phrase that-- - I don't care what a mantra is.
你能不能就好好陪着我
Would you drive with me, please?
好疼
It burns.
亲爱的 我们得把子弹取出来
Honey, we're gonna have to take the round out, all right?
很严重吗
How bad is it? How bad is it?
别说了 我们得把子弹取出来
It's enough that we're gonna take the round out.
剧集 | 余波(2016) | 导航列表