剧集 | 余波(2016) | 导航列表
对 四环素起作用了
Yeah. The tetra's working.
抱歉
Sorry if I--
你在看什么 这是什么
What are you reading? What is that?
葛洛莉亚·道格拉斯的研究资料
These are Gloria Douglas's research.
这是七十年代的电脑卡
They're punch cards from the 1970s.
需要70年代的电脑来解读
So you need a '70s computer to read them.
-没错 你有吗 -没有
- Yeah. Do you have one? - Not handy.
鲍伯·布莱克又上线了
You guys, maybe Bob Black is on.
不是讨厌他吗
Don't you hate him?
是 但他好像了解内情
Yeah, but he seems to know things,
他也许知道那些残片还有多久
and he might know how much of the fragment field
会撞击地球
is gonna hit us.
是啊 我们都「想知道」
Yeah, 'cause we all want to know that.
伴随着恶魔岛的爵士乐
With the jazz from Alcatraz,
「月亮哥」自从月亮上的家没了
the Moondog, who howls without a home these days,
就流离失所多日了
since his old one on the moon blew up.
我提醒那些登月之人 亲爱的
I'm reminding you about that lunar landing, baby,
我不是说巴兹·奥尔德林[飞行员]
and I'm not talking Wild Buzz Aldrin, either,
他是个好人 还是个预言家
fine a man and prophet as he is.
我说的是完全不一样的旅程
I'm talking a totally different trip.
人潮涌动 如同那撞击
Ooh, crowds are hip like those impacts
月亮的碎片将在两天之内袭击地球
when the loony lunar hardballs come busting down on Earth
警告大家
in two days' time, my chimes,
绝对惊讶吧
surprise, surprise, surprise.
两天之内
Two days?
但就算我们都要会死
But just because we're gonna die
不代表这场比赛是谎言
don't mean our contest was a lie.
记住「月亮哥」的哑谜之语
Just remember the Moondog Mystery Phrase,
就能逆转乾坤
and you could go from sinner to winner.
自豪地大声说 就能完成了
Say it loud and say it proud and you'll be done:
「一化为多 但众人皆是一体」
The one is many, but the many are one.
就是这句话了 就是它了
That's it. That's it.
-是什么 -钥匙
- That's what? - That's the key.
我们得找到他 他知道怎么生存下去
We have to find him. He understands how to survive.
我们得找到鲍伯·布莱克
We have to find Bob Black.
大家收拾好上路
Everyone pack up. We're going.
向流星许愿已无意义
No point on wishing them shooting stars
有如天堂的朝圣者
like the heaven pilgrims.
他们是雷尼尔火山的第一线索
Those are the first traces of the hard Rainer comon
直指最后一场浩劫
down be the final event.
剧集 | 余波(2016) | 导航列表