剧集 | 余波(2016) | 导航列表
蕾切尔 莎拉
Rachel! Sarah!
你不听我话
You're not listening to me!
那玩意走了
It's gone, all right?
飞过了这里 我们活下来了
It passed over us; we're delivered.
该死 我就说了
Shit, I told you.
都是因为你咒骂 惹怒了神灵
This is what comes of your blasphemy!
趴下
Get down!
趴下 别动
Get down, lie still!
它本是要抓她的
It was coming to take her.
但它认出了她
But it recognized her.
这也太扯了
That's just crazy.
别害怕 别后悔
So do not fret or regret me amis,
放离合器 任其如此
just pop the clutch and let it patch
让一切都滑下舱门
and let it all slide down the hatch.
后视镜中还能看到很多天呢
We got more days in the rearview than ahead.
我们现在就踩下去吧
So how 'bout we tromp it right now
跟本以及斯威特...
with some Ben and Sweets--
-布莱安娜 -马特
- Brianna. - Matt!
天呐
Oh, my God.
你在哪里
Where are you?
我在一个古怪的公社里
Uh, I'm in this weird commune.
离18号♥公路有6♥4♥千米左右
Northeast, 40 miles off Road 18,
在农场路这边
on the--on the farm road.
马特 我手♥机♥快没电了
Matt, my battery's dying.
快点说 哪里
Okay, speak faster. Where?
雷德蒙市附近 18号♥公路
The site is near Redmond, and Road 18
东连204号♥路
connects there with 204 East.
-东204 -向北转 向苏丹镇出发
- 204 East. - Turn north there, and head towards Sultan.
-苏丹镇 -对
- To Sultan. - Yes.
-好 知道了 -马特
- Okay, got it. - Matt?
-小布 -马特 马特
- And Bri... - Matt, Matt,
-听不到你了 -小布
- you're breaking up. - Bri!
小布
Bri!
「我将你梦寐以求之物送与你」
"I'm giving you whatever you want most in the world."
-马特 -你打过去了吗
- Matt? - Did you get through?
是 通了几句话
Yeah, I did for a second.
他们知道我在哪了 德文 要来接我了
They know where I am now, Devyn. They're coming for me.
这就好
Good.
我们走吧
Okay, let's go.
她在哪里
Where is she?
她在18号♥公路附近的一个公社里
She's at a commune off Road 18.
好 去雷蒙德市 16公里处向东走
Okay, um, head to Redmond; cut east for about ten miles.
太好了
That's great.
她听起来怎么样
So, I mean, how did she sound?
-不错 -很好
- Great. - Good.
有些爱使唤人
She was bossy.
-爱使唤人 -还是老样子
- She was bossy. - Old Brianna.
这很好
That's a good sign.
妈妈呢
Where's Mom?
她在后面睡觉
She's asleep in the back.
她昨晚很累
She's had a big night.
想也是
I bet.
你怎么样
How are you?
没什么事 直到她打给我
Pretty quiet until she called.
谢天谢地 她总算打来了
Thank God. Thank God she called.
你听过「水妖」吗
You ever heard of a Ponaturi?
听过 你在哪看到的
Yeah. Where'd you pick that up?
爷爷的书上看到的
Just one of Grandpa's books, you know.
我也没什么事可做...
What else was I gonna do? It was--
就像南太平洋文化中水怪那种生物
Like a South Sea, uh, kind of a sea goblin creature.
出现在毛利族的神话中
It's a Maori legend.
是两栖生物 生活在水中
It's amphibious. It lives under the water,
当夜幕降临 它们就会上岸睡觉
and at night it comes to the land to sleep.
它会吸走你的骨头
And it'll suck your bones out--
带回海洋
take them back to the ocean.
-天呐 -是啊
- Holy shit. - Yeah.
你爷爷最喜欢的神话之一
It was one of your grandpa's favorites.
每次我做了他不喜欢的事 他就会说
Whenever I did anything he didn't like, he'd always tell me that,
「水妖」会在晚上将你的骨头吸走
"The Ponaturi's gonna come get you, suck your bones out tonight."
他经常在我小时候这样吓唬我
Used to frighten the hell out of me when I was a little kid.
你爷爷总是能把事情夸大
Your grandpa always had a way of taking it too far.
你接下来要说你见到了吧
Next you're gonna tell me you saw one.
对
Yeah.
也不出奇
Wouldn't be surprised.
各位 主教回来了
Everyone, the Reverend Brother's back!
德文带回了一个外面的女孩
Devyn brought an outside girl here,
-她引来了一个会飞的怪兽 -不是她引来的
- and she attracted a flying beast. - No, she didn't.
可能是她控制了那个怪兽
It's possible she controls the beast.
怪兽抓走了我们的一头牛
It carried off one of our cows.
这么说太扯了
This is crazy.
世界末日是一个动荡的时期
We are told the final days will be a time of upheaval.
拯救苍生是我们的使命
We are called to charity for its victims.
我稍后跟她谈
I will see her shortly.
马特 快来接我
Oh, Matt, please come quick.
剧集 | 余波(2016) | 导航列表