剧集 | 余波(2016) | 导航列表
Honey?
你没事吧 怎么了
You okay? What's wrong?
他们让我服下了致幻剂
They gave me peyote.
我还不是很清醒
It's still not clear.
我们去休息一下吧 女婿
Let's get you some rest, there, son.
亲爱的
Honey?
你父亲命人杀了我
Your father ordered my death.
他对我下药了 把我带到了一个地方
He drugged me and dragged me somewhere.
我杀了你的手下「羊仔」
I believe I killed your Mr. Goat.
他在说什么
What is he talking about?
不是吧 凯伦
What the hell, Karen?
他嗑嗨了
The guy is high.
他们在四环素上动了手脚
They cut the tetra with something.
我看见有人抱怨说药有毒
I witnessed them murder some people who were complaining.
不是那样
That's not true.
也许有些药有问题
Now--now, maybe some of it it was bad
因为出了些岔子 但是
because of an accident, but--
有些人死了 但我绝不会...
and some people died, but I would never, ever--
你觉得她会信你编的瞎话吗
You think she's gonna believe that shit?
他嗑嗨了 他自己都说了
He's high. He said so.
他不知道自己的所见
He doesn't know what he saw.
你得相信我 凯伦
You've got to believe me, Karen.
我是你父亲
I'm your father.
不再是了
Not anymore.
马特 你不记得我把爱车给你了吗
Matt, you're forgetting the Harley I gave you.
没有忘记
No, I'm not.
你很幸运我没亲手杀了你
And you're lucky I don't kill you myself.
凯伦 凯伦
Karen, Karen.
拿着
Take this.
四环素
It's tetra.
你也许会需要
You might need it.
必须要上路了 孩子们
You must boogie, children,
准备好听不到劲爆的摇滚乐
or be ready for rock without roll,
听不到深情的蓝调乐吧
blues without the soul.
只有安静的电梯音乐
Just elevator music as far as I can tell
直抵地狱
going down to hell.
-天呐 -下手不轻啊
- Jeez. - He could lighten up.
是啊
Yeah.
我就是有些疲惫
I'm just a little run-down.
我有地方要去
We got somewhere we got to be.
是吗 去哪里
Yeah, where's that?
「月亮哥」所在之地
Wherever the Moondog is.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
是血
There's blood.
乔什
Josh.
剧集 | 余波(2016) | 导航列表