剧集 | 余波(2016) | 导航列表
该死
Oh, God damn it.
该死 不是吧
Oh, God damn it. No.
现在不行
Not now.
现在不行
Not now!
-爸 爸 -丹娜
- Dad, Dad! - Dana!
听得见吗 爸 马特 我在这儿
Can you hear me? Dad, Matt, I'm here!
跟随我的声音
Follow my voice!
-爸 马特 -跟随我的声音
- Dad, Matt, - Follow my voice!
-布莱安娜 -听见了吗
- Brianna! - Do you hear me?
-你在哪 -朝着我的声音走
- Where are you? - Walk towards me!
-我看不见你 -越来越接近了 快点
- I can't see you! - Getting closer, come on!
往这边
This way!
天啊 不要啊
Oh, my God. Oh, no. Come on!
在这边 往我这儿走
Over here! Come towards me!
救命 救救我
Help! Help me!
快进来 爸爸
Now! Get inside! Dad!
-我拉不住门了 -那就放手
- I can't hold door! - Then don't!
爸 别站在门口
Dad, get out of the door!
马特 快把防毒面罩给我
Matt, give me those respirators quick.
-丹娜 -门要关了
- Dana! - It's gonna close.
-快拉不住了 -丹娜
- We can't hold it! - Dana!
-丹娜 -你在做什么
- Dana! - What are you doing?
-爸 快进来 -你们俩一起保命
- Dad! Get in. Now. - You guys, work together.
爸 回来
Dad! Come back!
好吧
Okay.
我们得想个办法出去
We got to find some way out.
-我们不能出去 -那你想怎么办
- We don't want to get out. - What do you want to do?
跟一堆回收品待在一起吗
Hang out here with the recycling?
不 我们在这里等爸找回丹娜
No. We stay here until Dad gets Dana.
前提是这里空气得是安全的
As long as the air is breathable.
那个通风口和外面相通
That vent leads outside.
外面空气有毒
Outside is poisonous.
防毒面罩被老爸拿走了
And dad took the respirators.
劫数
第一季 第八集
拜托
Come on!
不
No!
快开啊
Come on!
丹娜
Dana!
丹娜 回答我 丹娜
Dana, call out to me! Dana!
你在哪
Where are you?
丹娜
Dana!
你在哪 丹娜
Where are you? Dana!
拜托 拜托
Come on. Please.
拜托 拜托 不要啊
Please, please, please don't.
拜托了 爸爸 拜托
Please. Dad, Dad, come on.
求求老天啊 妈妈 救我
Please, Mom. Mom, help me.
丹娜 我找到你了 没事了
Dana, I got you. It's okay.
-没事了 有我在 -爸爸
- It's okay. I got you. - Dad, Dad.
-我找到你了 -爸爸
- I got you. - Dad!
你必须带上防毒面罩 好吗
You got to put on the respirator, okay?
-不行 -帮我开门
- No. - Help me open it.
-我不行的 -你可以
- No, I can't-- - Yes, you can!
我没办法 帮我打开
I can't! Help me open it!
-不 -这空气有毒害
- No-- - The air's poison.
我知道硅酸盐有毒 爸爸
I know about silicates, Dad.
我不能戴面罩
I can't put that on.
-为什么 -那会让我产生幽闭恐惧
- Why not? - Because it makes me claustrophobic, okay?
该死 如果不戴上 你会死的
Damn it. If you don't put this on, you're gonna die.
我知道 但真不行 不要
I know. I just--I can't. No!
-过来 -不 爸爸 我真不行
- Come here. - No, Dad, no! I can't do it.
-你可以的 -不 爸爸
- Yeah. You can. - No, Dad.
不要 别逼我了 求你了
Don't. Don't make me, please.
不 拿开 拿开
No. Take it off. Take it off!
看着我 慢慢呼吸
Look at me. Just breathe slow.
慢点 慢点
All right. All right.
慢慢呼吸 以防你吐在里面
Breathe slow so you don't vomit in there.
很好 好孩子 很好
All right, good girl. Good girl.
很好 可以了
Good girl. All right.
行了 你没事了
All right, you're good.
做得好
Good girl.
趴下 趴下 快
Get down. Get down. Hurry.
天呐 它朝我们来了
Oh, God. It's coming for us!
别引发滑坡
Don't trigger a slide.
小心点
Nice and easy.
慢慢来
Easy, easy.
拜托
Come on!
马特 那怪物在外面
Matt, it's outside.
-绝对是落下来了 -它来了
- It's definitely down. - It's coming.
不可能进来
Well, it's not gonna get in here.
我亲眼看过它抓走一匹马
I watched it carry off a horse, okay.
如果它想进来 就能进
If it wants to get in here, it will.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
-我在找资料 -找来干什么
- I'm looking for documentation. - What for?
弄开掩体 找怎么打开门
For the bunker. How to get the door open.
不能打开 必须一直关着
We don't want it open. Keep it closed.
老爸和丹娜在外面
Dad and Dana are outside.
听我说
Listen to me.
我们跑出去也没用
Okay, rushing out is not gonna help.
老爸可能已经找到丹娜
Okay, Dad probably found Dana,
现在躲起来了 毕竟那么做才明智
and now they're hiding, like the smart thing to do.
马特 你给我离门远点
Matt, get away from the God damn door!
-老爸说要团结一致 -我们会找到他们
- Dad said to work together. - And we will find them.
你给我听着 马特
You listen to me. Matt!
-搞什么 -别意气用事
- What the hell? - Stop reacting.
动动脑子
Start thinking.
该死
God damn it!
有人吗
Hello?
打手电筒那位 听到了吗
Flashlight, do you hear me?
-我在这儿 -谢天谢地
- I'm here! - Oh, thank God.
你能动吗
Can you move?
能 你似乎在我下面
Yeah, I think you're below me.
-我可以试着下去 -千万不要
- I can try to come down there... - But don't.
老天 不要 会引发滑坡
No! God! You don't-- it'll trigger a slide.
-明白了 -那就好
- Understood. - Okay.
你是谁
Who are you?
北勒 科林·北勒
Bailor. Colin Bailor.
我之前在山上
I was up on the mountain.
我们知道地震活动会增加
We knew there'd been increased seismic activity,
-只是不知道... -科林 闭嘴
- but we weren't... - Colin, shut up.
好吧
Okay.
看看你周围 地形如何
Look around you. What is the terrain?
有个岩架 岩石... 看着很稳固
There's a ledge. Rocks are-- it looks stable.
-我就待着不动 -好 我去你那里
- I'm not going anywhere. - All right, I'm coming to you.
你不会碰巧有根绳子吧
You wouldn't happen to have a rope, would you?
你今天走运了
Today's your lucky day.
好 抓紧另一端
Okay. Secure the other end.
已经就绪
Already done.
太好了
Great.
抓紧了 老兄
Hang on, dude.
抓得死紧
Hanging on.
-坚持 -你能做到 你能做到
- Hold on. - You can do it! You can do it!
你弱爆了吗
What are you, a weakling piece of shit?
-拉我上去 -上啊
- Get me up! - Come on!
-拉我上去 -拉
- Get me up! - Pull!
-加油 你可以 -我不行了 不行了
- Come on. You can! - I can't do it! I can't do it!
你行的 好 快上来
You got it! Yes, yes.
你上来了
Ugh! You made it.
-你是谁 -我是一个火山学家
- Who are you? - I'm a volcanologist.
我在研究雷尼尔山
I was studying Rainier.
末日之际来研究火山吗
剧集 | 余波(2016) | 导航列表