剧集 | 余波(2016) | 导航列表
but we would have spent the rest of our lives together.
一切都是真情 但进展太快了
It was all real, but it happened in so much less time
我觉得有些不对劲
than usual that I think something is wrong.
-时间上吗 -对
- With time? - Yes.
我不懂 这表示什么意思
I don't get it. What is this telling you?
我完全不知道
I have no idea.
我不明白聪明有什么用
I don't understand why it's so important to be smart.
你都解释不了
You have no answers.
至少我有两分钟没去想马丁
At least I haven't thought about Martin in two minutes.
而我却无法不去想德文
It's more than I get with Devyn.
总得有个过程吧
It's progress I guess.
-布莱安娜 -来了
- Brianna? - Coming.
布莱安娜 发动一下
Hey, Brianna, turn that over.
试试看
Try that.
不错
Not bad.
好 我们走 收拾一下 上路
Okay, let's go. Pack it up. Let's go.
我告诉你了 你出不去的
I told you, you couldn't get out of here.
愚蠢的兵妹子
Stupid soldier.
-我又转回来了吧 -是
- I came back didn't I? - Yeah.
没错 不过无所谓了 因为我们要死了
You did, but it doesn't matter, 'cause we're gonna die here.
-我们不会死 -会 我们会
- We're not gonna die. - Yeah, we are.
-我们不会死在这儿 -我们会死在这儿
- We're not gonna die! - We're gonna die here!
-我们不会死 -不 我们会死
- We're not gonna die! - Yes, we will!
-北勒 -你杀了她
- Bailor! - You killed her!
-我们都会死 -别让我死
- We're gonna die! - Don't make me die!
我不想死 我想回到...
I don't want to die! I want to be with--
你该遵从上帝的旨意
You ought to get right with God.
-我要见我的家人 -我们会死
- I want to see my family! - We will die.
我们都会死
We're gonna die.
你再也见不到他们了
You'll never see them.
再也见不到他们了
Never see them again.
结束了 凯伦
It's the end, Karen.
知道吗 我无所谓
And you know what? I'm good with it.
我不介意
I'm good with it.
因为我们谁都逃不出这座山
'Cause neither of us are coming off of this mountain!
兵妹子
Soldier.
你是个士兵
You're a soldier.
丹娜 我们要走了
Dana, we're getting out of here.
我得给你看点东西
I need to show you something.
什么 科学之类的吗 不感兴趣
What? Science? 'Cause I don't like science.
老妈爬那座山时 随身带了定♥位♥器♥
Mom took a locator up the mountain with her,
我刚打开了接收器
and I just turned the receiver on.
知道在哪儿吗
Do you know where that is?
知道 在...
Yeah. It's, um...
怎么了 丹娜
What, Dana?
在山的另一边
It's on the other side of the mountain
离山大概四百米的地方
about a quarter-mile up.
那边有冰川 所以温度不会很高
There's glaciers there which would keep it cool
她也会有水喝
and give her water,
她的位置显示在一系列洞穴中
and her position is on a known series of caves.
她可能还活着
So she could have survived?
不知道 但值得折回去一探究竟
I don't know, but it's worth going back to find out.
-怎么了 -丹娜觉得...
- What's going on? - Dana thinks that--
-根据老妈的位置 -她可能还活着
- Based on Mom's last position-- - That she could be alive,
我也同意 我们得去看看
and I agree with her. We have to go look.
-火山还在爆发 -那又如何
- The volcano is still active. - So?
我不能带你们回到险地去找她
I can't take you back into danger to look for her.
她知道会杀了我的
She'd kill me.
你就冒险回来救我了
Well, you came back out to save me.
她知道这事会怎样呢
What would she think about that?
她知道我会那么做
She'd expect nothing less.
这就是我们的回答了
There's your answer.
我们开回去
So we're going back.
-前排 -前排
- Shotgun. - Shotgun.
-别推我 -坐过去一些
- Don't push. - Shove over.
你在寻找什么
What are you looking for?
意义
Meaning.
这里好热
It's so hot.
炙热如火烤啊
It's like the sun in here.
我很遗憾火山爆发让你不服了
I'm sorry the active volcano is making you feel uncomfortable.
-药物让你嗨了 -不是我本意
- You're a mean drunk. - It's not me.
受了吗♥啡♥影响才这么说的 感觉很好啊
That's the morphine talking, and it's doing just fine!
让你不舒服了
Making you feel uncomfortable.
-好 -什么东西啊
- All right. - What's that? Huh?
家族之鸟吗
The family bird?
你想停止就停止
You can stop that anytime you want.
你不是全世界的主角
Hey, not everything's about you.
你
You.
别笑了
Stop it!
还以为你会记得
You'd think you'd remember.
你抓走了丹娜 你抓走了我女儿
You took Dana. You took my daughter.
你现在记起来了
You remember now!
我杀了你
I killed you!
是 你杀了
Yes, you did.
你威胁要杀了我女儿
You threatened my daughter.
我从没见过你女儿 你还是杀了我
I never saw your girl. You killed me anyway.
我是不得已而为之
I did what I had to do.
我有东西给你
I have something for you.
给 拿着 你的子弹
Here. Take it. It's your bullet.
你射进我背后的那颗子弹
The one you blew into my back.
我没杀人 我谁都没杀
I didn't kill anybody! I didn't kill anybody!
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
子弹进入身体时还是热的
It's still hot when it hits you.
知道吗 还热着呢
You know that? It's still hot.
瞬间成碎片 灼伤皮肤
It pulverizes, burns away skin,
然后造成伤害
and then comes the trauma.
拿回你的子弹
Take back your bullet.
我知道我的脊椎被射得粉碎
I knew my spine was shattered.
骨头连带着血肉被子弹击穿
Flesh and bone, together.
最后倒向大地
And the last thing was the fall.
-是时候接受命运的安排了 -停下
- It's time to accept your fate. - Stop it.
杀人凶手 自私 魔鬼
Killer. Selfish. Demon.
是时候接受命运的安排了
It's time to accept your fate.
停下 停下 杀人凶手
Stop it. Stop it. Killer.
好
Okay.
我改变不了一切
I can't change everything.
我接受了
I accept it.
妈
Mom!
妈
Mom!
妈 妈
Mom! Mom!
妈 妈
Mom! Mom!
妈 妈
Mom! Mom!
妈 爸 我看见她了
Mom! Dad, I see her!
妈
Mom!
妈 没事 我们来救你了
Mom, it's okay. We're coming.
妈 我们来救你了 别怕
Mom, we're coming. Don't worry!
我们来救你了
We're coming.
没事了 妈 我们来了
It's okay, Mom, we're coming.
小心
Be careful.
谢天谢地你们找到我了
Thank God you found me.
丹娜找到你的 妈
Dana found you, Mom.
她用了...
She used the--
她笃定你没死
she knew.
你当然笃定了
Of course you knew.
你当然笃定了
Of course you knew.
这是什么
What's this?
妈 这是什么
Mom, what is that?
我以后再跟你解释
I'll explain it to you someday.
好
Okay.
该让你喝点水
Well, we should get some water in you.
-好 -你得吃点东西 妈
剧集 | 余波(2016) | 导航列表