剧集 | 余波(2016) | 导航列表
You remember how you were, like,
你当时非常害怕入睡
super scared to fall asleep
担心如果睡着了就会死
because you thought if you did you were gonna die?
我是被误导了
I got bad information.
老爸会来我们房♥间 睡在地上
And then Dad would come in and lay on the floor of our room.
是啊
Yeah.
他是不是跟我们讲过
Didn't he tell us, like,
一个关于蜘蛛入侵的故事
a story about a spider invasion or something?
「夏洛特的网」
"Charlotte's Web"?
记不清了 我病得太重了
I don't know. I was so sick.
我们那时才六岁
And we were, like, six years old.
-七岁 -一样的
- Seven. - Same thing.
老爸总有说不完的好故事
Dad always had the best stories.
是啊
Yeah, he did.
尽管有很多恐怖的神话故事
A lot of creepy myths, though.
丹娜 他真的会好起来吗
Dana, do you really think he's gonna be okay?
一定会的
Yeah. Yeah, he has to be.
这条路下去有一家医院
There's a hospital down that way
-那条路下去有一家药店 -最好别分开
- and a drug store down that way. - I'd rather not split up.
如果不想有所遗漏 就必须得分开行动
We're gonna have to if we want to cover everything.
-好吧 -我去医院
- Yeah. Okay. - I'll take the hospital.
你去药店 到时候来这辆车这里汇合
You take the drug store. We'll meet back here at the car.
好的 我们得...
Got it. Let's...
设个记号♥
have a sign.
你要是找到四环素 不用等我
You find the tetra, you don't wait for me.
-把这个放在挡风玻璃上 -好
- You put this in the windshield. - Okay, good.
这样我就知道你回来了
I'll know you're at home.
你也是
You do the same.
好 你小心点
Got it. You be careful.
你也是
You too.
好了
Okay.
来让你坐得舒服点
Let's get you nice and comfortable.
-有发烧或呕吐症状吗 -没有
- Any fever or vomiting? - No.
-哪里不舒服吗 -没有
- Feel sick at all? - No.
我只是不停地听到同样的话
I just keep hearing the same words over and over.
什么话
And what's that?
但「众人即是一体」
But the many are one.
什么
What was that?
但「众人即是一体」
But the many are one.
真是「不同」呢
That's different.
检查一下嘴里
Okay, let's take a look inside.
张大点
Open wide.
里面没有血
Well, there's no blood.
你没感染
I'd say you're clear.
感染 感染什么
Clear? Clear of what?
疫病
Plague.
什么疫病
What kind of plague?
这些天你都去哪儿了
Where you been?
我也想知道
I wish I knew.
「热狂病」
Brain fever.
谣传地球上三分之一的人都死于这病
The rumor is 1/3 of the Earth has already died from it.
小镇上的人都快死光了
Our town was just about wiped out,
所以如果你染病了
so if you had been sick...
可不是好事
It wouldn't be good.
什么意思
What does that mean?
我们不能冒着被感染的风险
Well, we can't have any chance of infection,
所以把找到的「热狂病」人聚起来 然后
so we round up any Feverheads we find, and--
强迫他们离开吗
Force them out of town?
杀了他们
Eliminate them.
你掌管这里吗
And--and you're in charge of this?
我是仅存的医务人员了
Last surviving medical man.
你说你来自西雅图
So you say you came here from Seattle?
是
Yeah.
西雅图「消失」了
Well, Seattle's gone.
「消失」了
Gone?
什么叫「消失」了
What do you mean, "Gone"?
建筑都还在 但人都没了
I mean the buildings are there. The people are gone.
我是其中之一 发生什么了 我...
I was one of those people. What happened? I--
我是怎么到...
how did I end up in--
这是哪儿
where are we?
爱达荷州
Idaho.
我怎么到爱达荷州来了
How did I end up in Idaho?
问倒我了
Beats me.
我...
I--
我必须离开这儿
I got to-- I got to get out of here.
我...
I, uh--
我要弄清这是怎么回事
I need to know what's going on.
听着 换做是我
Look. If I were you,
我会想着怎么活下去
I would consider moving on.
生面孔这时在附近走动可不好
It's not a good time for strangers around here.
好吧
Okay.
天啊
Oh, God.
动物诊所
狗 猫 各类宠物
-他们怎么去了这么久 -四环素很难找
- What is taking them so long? - Tetra's hard to find.
所以该多几个人一起找 丹娜
Then there should be more of us looking, Dana.
-不能把老爸丢在这里 -你不能 我能
- Well, we can't leave Dad. - Yeah, you can't. I can.
不不不 别来这套 小布
Oh, no, no. No, do not start with this, Bree.
丹娜 我在这儿没用 你知道要做什么
Dana, I am useless here, okay? You know what you're doing.
-并不是 -至少比我知道得多
- Not really. - Well, more than I do.
够了 我要出去找找
That's it. I'm gonna go look.
-怎么找 -车道上有辆车
- How? - There's a car in the driveway.
-但你没钥匙 -火线启动
- You don't have the keys. - Then I'll hotwire it.
你会吗
You know how to do that?
真庆幸 我会
Fortunately, yes, I do.
保护好老爸 保险没开
Keep our dad alive. Safety's off.
-别这样 -拿着枪 丹娜
- Don't do this. - Take the gun, Dana.
-我会回来的 -别这样 小布
- I'll be back. - Come on, Bree.
不不不 拜托
No, no, no, no. Come on.
拜托 老爸 别醒过来
Come on, Dad, please stay asleep.
在哪儿 四环素
Come on, tetra.
在哪儿
Come on!
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth!
丽兹
Lizzie!
-不 我不是... -你看到巴里了吗
- No, I'm not--I'm not-- - Have you seen Barry?
-你不是伊丽莎白 -抱歉 我不是
- You're not Elizabeth. - No. Sorry.
你和她长得很像 我太蠢了
You look like her. I'm so stupid.
不不 不要担心
No, no, don't. Don't worry about it.
她几周前死了
She's dead now. Weeks ago.
-真是乱世啊 -家人和朋友...
- It's terrible times. - Family and friends--
四环素 你有四环素吗
Tetracycline. Do you have tetracycline
-你知道哪能找到吗 -这小镇的人
- or know where I can get some? - Most of this town
大多死于疫病
died of plague.
四环素已经用光了
There's none left.
-你看到我丈夫了吗 -没 抱歉
- But have you seen my husband? - No. Sorry.
和我年纪相仿 穿着睡衣
He's my age. Pajamas.
-他的眼镜坏了 用胶带粘着 -抱歉
- His glasses are broken, taped together. - Yeah, I'm sorry.
-我得走了 -他叫巴里
- I got to go. - His name's Barry.
-抱歉 -他的行为很奇怪
- Okay. I'm sorry. - He's acting strange,
但是他没得疫病
but he doesn't have plague.
那是好事吧
Well, that's a good thing, right?
-他去西雅图出差 -请别碰我
- See, he went to Seattle on business. - Don't. Please. Please.
-他去西雅图了 -但我几周没见到他了
- He went to Seattle? - Yeah, but I didn't see him for weeks.
人们都说西雅图「消失」了
People say Seattle's gone.
是的 已是空城一座
Yeah. Yeah. Empty, actually.
有人说是摄魂怪
Some say it was the rapture,
但西雅图没这么圣洁 所有人都被抓走了
but Seattle's not all that holy that they'd get taken up.
-没错 -但我是对的
- Right. - But-- but I was right.
-巴里昨晚回来了 -亲爱的 我得走了
- Barry came back last night. - Honey, I got to go.
巴里回来了
Barry came back!
你说他回来了是什么意思
What do you mean he came back?
和我一起睡在床上 我都没听到他进来
剧集 | 余波(2016) | 导航列表