剧集 | 余波(2016) | 导航列表
车子过热 发动不了
It's overheated. It won't start.
我们还远没有脱离危险
We're not even close to safety.
我们差得远了
No, we're miles and miles away.
该怎么办
What do we do?
我们别无选择
I don't think we have a choice.
冷却后才能启动
I mean, it won't start until it cools down.
可以坐我的皮卡接着赶路 空间足够
We can carry on in my truck. There's enough room.
好主意
That's a good idea.
车发动后 我就去找你们
I'll catch up with you once I get it running.
但我们不能丢下你
But we're not going without you.
不能丢下这辆车 不能丢下我的研究
I can't leave this. I can't leave my research.
能否渡过这场劫难 就靠那资料了
I think it's the best chance we have to get through all this.
-没错 -带上孩子
- Yeah. - Take the kids.
你不走 我们也不走
We're not going without you.
你和马丁走吧
You and Martin go.
我奉命保护你们 那就等吧
The mission's still on. We'll wait.
她说得对 她有令在身
She's right. The mission is on.
你摆脱不掉她
You're stuck.
我去四周看看
I'm gonna go, uh, look around.
你怎么样
How are you doing?
很好 丹娜
Great, Dana.
我刚杀了我爱的人 但谢谢关心
You know, I just killed somebody I loved, but thanks for asking.
我「棒极了」
I'm awesome.
小布 他不是你杀的
You didn't kill him, Bree.
我本可以救他的
I could have saved him.
怎么救
How?
更爱他
Loving him more.
小布 你不觉得...
Bree, don't you think that's...
这有些不切实际吗
a little bit unrealistic?
不是吧 丹娜
Really, Dana?
不切实际 你真要提这茬
Unrealistic? You want to go there?
你男友多大 32岁吗
How old's your boyfriend? What, like, 32?
28岁
28.
我一直觉得你会找个理工男
You know, I always thought that when you got started,
开始一段感情
it would be, like, some math guy or something,
而不是露水情缘
not some fling.
他才不是露水情缘
He's not a fling.
小布 我知道你很受伤
Bree, look, I know you're hurting.
但这不是我们任何人的错
But none of us are to blame for this.
不 就是
Yes, we are!
丹娜 是我的错
It is my fault, Dana.
就该怪我一个人
I'm the only one to blame.
德文死了 这是我的错
Devyn's dead, and it's on me.
可怜的姑娘 她哭了一整晚
Poor girl. She cried all night.
我很担心她
I'm worried about her.
-我很担心你 -担心我♥干♥什么
- I'm worried about you. - Why me?
怎么能不担心你
What do you mean why you?
你昨天杀了四个人
Yesterday you killed four people.
你在西雅图还杀了四个呢
You killed four people in Seattle.
-你知道 -当然
- You knew that? - Of course.
-丹娜当晚就跟我说了 -那你怎么没提起
- Dana told me that night. - Why didn't you mention it?
那个计划很周密 我为你自豪
Look, it was a good plan. I'm proud of you.
这次计划是什么
What's the plan for this?
火山可能随时喷发
The volcano could blow any second.
我们要赶16公里路 车会再次抛锚
We're gonna get ten miles down the road and break down again.
我们... 我们有时间
We just...we've got time.
-好 -我们能谈谈
- Okay. - We could talk.
谈
Talk.
是是 我想谈 我想谈
Uh, yeah, no, I want to. I want to.
等我们逃离这里之后
Right after we're out of this.
天呐 妈 你不敲门吗
Jeez, Mom, don't you ever knock?
我敲什么门 这是我的房♥车吧
I've never needed to knock. It's my RV, is it not?
-你向前一步 -感受一下我妈的严厉吧
- Step forward, sir. - Welcome to my mother's stare.
她一直都这样对我
I've been getting it for years.
没关系
I'm okay with it.
-走着瞧 你叫什么 -马丁·詹姆斯·温特斯
- We'll see. What's your name? - Martin James Winters.
你怎么认识「傻恩」的
How do you know Booner?
一个突击队兄弟半年前介绍我认识的
A Ranger buddy hooked me up six months ago.
-你认识突击队的人 -我当了六年了 长官
- You know a ranger? - Did six years, ma'am.
-你属于哪个军营 -这是机密
- What's your battalion? - That's classified.
-没错 调配区域 -伊♥拉♥克♥和阿富汗
- That's right. Deployment? - Iraq and Afghanistan.
受勋情况呢 -战役奖章
Any tin? - Campaign medals,
铜星勋章 紫心勋章
bronze star, purple heart.
-紫心勋章 伤在哪儿了 -右腿 子弹射穿
- Purple heart. Where? - Right leg, ma'am-- through and through.
-上面还是下面 -上面
- Upper, lower? - Upper.
她见过那个伤疤吗
Has she seen the scar?
妈 是 我见过那伤疤
Mom, yeah, I've-- I've seen the scar.
小女孩喜欢伤疤 因为她们什么都不懂
Little girls like scars 'cause they don't know any better.
妈 我不是小女孩了
Mom, I'm not a little girl anymore.
-你是玩弄我女儿吗 -不 长官
- Are you playing with my daughter? - No, ma'am.
-你主动请♥命♥是因为我女儿吗 -是
- Did you volunteer for this because of my daughter? - Yes, ma'am.
为什么
Why?
-不用回答 -回答
- Don't answer that. - Answer that.
因为她很漂亮 长官
Because she's beautiful, ma'am...
而且冰雪聪明 我满脑子都是她
and very smart, and I can't stop thinking about her.
她确实很聪明
Yes, she is smart.
你喜欢这家伙什么
What do you like about this guy?
对对 就他说的那些
Yeah, yeah, yeah, what he said.
另外 我很风趣
Plus, I'm funny.
我更风趣
I'm funnier.
她更风趣
She's definitely funnier.
你们知道现在不太平 处处都是危险
There are a thousand ways to die-- you both know that.
如果车发动不了 火山爆发了
If Dad doesn't get this thing going and the volcano blows,
我们可能都会死在这里
we could all die right here.
鉴于这点
In light of that...
好好珍惜彼此吧
be good to each other.
-好 -遵命
- Yep. - Yes, ma'am.
拜托了
Please.
太棒了
Great.
好吧
Yeah.
但看你的样子
But looking at your face,
你刚跟丹娜谈过了吗
I'm gonna guess that, uh, you were just talking to Dana?
你知道他俩的事吗
You knew about him?
「阿♥拉♥莫」之后就知道了
Yeah, since the Alamo.
你怎么没告诉我
And you didn't tell me?
我以为你能看出来
I thought it was kind of obvious.
他是个好人
He's a good guy.
好人 对 他是个好人
A good guy. Yeah, okay, he's a good guy, uh-huh.
他会好好待她 真好 真好
He'll be great for her. Love it. Love it.
-我们得说完刚才的事 -不想说
- We have to pick up our talk. - No, we don't.
-这样不够 -什么
- It's not good enough... - What?
我们有人要背着这重担
For some of us to live through this.
如果逃不过这一劫 这一切就都白费了
Unless we all survive, then everything is for nothing.
生存的第一法则就是别死
Well, the number one rule of survival is don't die,
也别让其他人死
make the other person die.
死亡的方式有很多
There are different kinds of death.
是吗 说两个
Really? Name two.
如果我们逃过这次劫难
What if we make it through all this,
但代价是我们丧失了人性呢
but the price of it is that we die spiritually?
-杀人就可能会付出这样的代价 -乔什
- That's what we're risking when we kill these people. - Josh,
我能挺过去 我向来如此
I get us through things. That's what I do.
这是我的职责 我不信神学那一套
That's my job. I'm not mystical.
所为灵魂人性这种事 我搞不懂
That spiritual stuff, I really don't understand.
我们得赶紧走 赶紧走
We got to go! We got to go!
没事 发动机还在降温 没事
It's okay. The engine is still cooling. It's all right.
-那座山出现蒸气了 -没事
- The mountain's blowing steam. - No, it's fine.
下次震动发生前 我们都很安全
Until there's tremors, we're all safe.
亲爱的
Honey...
劫数
第一季 第七集
我只是不想和丹娜待在一起
剧集 | 余波(2016) | 导航列表