剧集 | 余波(2016) | 导航列表
You're gonna be all right.
我会保证一点
I'm gonna make sure of it.
目前来看 只是萄球菌感染
Far as I can tell, it's just a staph infection.
我的直觉不是这样
My gut says different.
我相信直觉
I believe the gut.
身体会传达信息
The body's a powerful communicator.
我先给你注射这个
Let me give you this for now.
留意病情 可以吗
Keep an eye. Sound good?
好 好
Sure, yeah.
注射了
Here we go.
-天呐 -天呐
- Oh, my God. - Oh, my God!
-该死 弄出来 -别动 萨丽 坐好
- Shit! Get it off me! - Stay, Sally. Sit.
-坐好 萨丽 -弄出来 从我胳膊里弄出来
- Stay seated, Sally. - Shit. Get it off me!Get it out of my arm!
-坐好 -弄出来
- Stay seated. - Get it out of my arm!
坐好
Stay seated.
再拿个止血带给我
Hand me another tourniquet.
-给 -谢谢
- Oh, uh, here. - Thank you.
凯伦 那些虫子
Karen, those bugs.
寄生虫还是捕食虫
Parasite or predator?
寄生虫 他们寄生在尸体上
Parasite. They were feeding on the corpses.
我们只能将虫子弄出来
Only thing we can do is get it out.
赶紧弄出来啊
Then do it now!
该死
Shit!
好了 好了
Well, well, well.
弄出来
Oh, get it out!
天呐
Oh, God.
天呐
Oh, God.
弄出去
Get out!
天呐
Oh, God.
弄出去
Get out!
弄出去
Get out!
乔什
Josh!
-你搞定了吗 -马上就好了
- Are you done? - Yeah! Almost.
我要把那虫子封在这间屋子里
I am sealing the bugs in this room.
天呐 他们出来了 他们来了
My God! They got out. They're here.
乔什 我们得赶紧走
Josh, we got to go now!
医生带着药
There's doc with the medicine!
德文
Devyn.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
你要见布莱安娜吗
Are you going to see Brianna?
你去见过吗
Have you been there?
那是禁止的
It's forbidden.
是 主教
Yes, sir.
她跟你说我是恶魔
And she told you I was a demon?
是
Yes.
我是看着你长大的
I've known you since you were a baby.
世界末日即将到来 德文
End times are upon us, Devyn.
浩劫的考验将来临
Big tests are coming.
这时候不该失去信仰
Now is not the time to lose faith.
晚安 孩子
Good night, son.
主教 等下
Reverend Brother, wait.
你去哪里
Where were you going?
去睡觉 孩子
Well... To bed, son.
去睡觉
To bed.
凯伦 凯伦
Karen! Karen!
我们走 走啊
Let's go! Let's go!
药就在那里
The medicine's over here.
你们来得正好
You're just in time!
-药在这里 -我们走 快走
- Medicine's in here! - Let's go! Go!
药就在那里 就在那里
The medicine's over here. It's over here.
在办公室 药在办公室
In the office. Medicine's in the office.
药在里面 在里面
Medicine's in here. It's in here.
-你干什么 -就在里面
- What are you doing? - It's in here.
-在里面 -罗林斯 上车
- It's in here! - Rawlins, get in the truck!
要把胶带撕下来
Got to get the tape off.
药在柜台上
Medicine's on the counter.
把胶带撕下来 撕下胶带
Got to get the tape off. Get the tape off.
太变♥态♥了
Real twisted.
你会用得上枪
You're gonna need this.
主教有些不对劲
The Reverend's been acting weird.
药就在柜台
Medicine's on the counter.
开了
There you go.
该死 你开车 我们走
Shit. You drive. Let's go.
给我一把枪 可以吧
I'd like one of those, if that's okay.
那就太好了
That'd be great.
记得 不用瞄准
Just remember, you don't have to aim.
开枪就行了
Just shoot.
我们走
Let's go.
全拿走
Get it all.
在桌子上
On the table.
好 我们走
All right, let's go!
小德 你要知道你救了这里所有人
Dev, I hope you know you saved everybody in here.
怎么会
How?
主教会杀了所有人 包括你 我们走
The Reverend's gonna kill everybody, including you. Come on.
你疯了 主教才不会杀人
You're totally nuts. The Reverend would never kill anyone.
我们先杀了他就不会了
Not if we kill him first.
不可能 不行
That's not happening, not ever.
如果我们逃了 他会怎么样
What will he do if we run away?
不知道 不会怎么样吧
I don't know, probably nothing.
如果我保证他会追上我们 杀了我们呢
What if I guarantee you he'll follow us and try to kill us?
他绝不会那么做
He would never do that.
祈祷他最好不会
You better hope not.
你刚才求上帝的帮助了
Hey. You just asked God to help you.
你将用手比了个十字
You put your fingers in the shape of a cross.
那是好事
That's a good sign.
好到能让你跟我一起走吗
Good enough for you to come with me?
-我愿跟你到天涯海角 -这就好
- I'd go anywhere with you. - Good.
你现在是我女朋友了吗
So does this mean you're my girl now?
别太心急 小德
One thing at a time, Dev.
罗林斯 快走
Rawlins, move it!
乔尼 你怎么来了
Jonny, what are you doing here?
大夫 有药吗
Hey, doc, you got any meds?
-你想要什么 -满足感
- What do you need? - Satisfaction.
我们赶紧走
Let's get out of here.
快走
Okay, go!
你疯了吗...
Are you crazy...
过来...
Come here..
我们来吧
Let's shake it!
走 快走
Go, go, go!
就这样 转一圈
That's it, swing us around.
去死吧 傻♥逼♥们
Eat shit, bitches!
德文 快走
Devyn, come on!
他没跟着我们
He's not following us.
我们走了好长时间了
We've been walking forever.
相信我 他肯定跟着我们
He is following us. I'm telling you.
哪个方向是南
Okay, which way is south?
我的家人从南面过来
My family's coming from the south.
我们那里没有方向
We never had directions.
我们只按照上帝指出的路行进
We just stayed where the lord wanted us to be.
遇上你这种「英雄救美」 倒霉死了
You know, you are the worst rescuer ever.
哪边是南
Okay, which way is south?
再来一次
Do that again.
德文 我们得走了
Devyn, we have to go.
我爱你
I love you.
丹娜有次告诉我怎么通过太阳辨别方向
Okay, Dana told me once how to tell directions from the sun.
我当初好好听就好了
Now I wish I'd listened more.
这边是南面
South is this way.
收到
Roger.
我们走
Let's go.
我们走 各位 走
Let's go, guys. Let's go.
匡特莱 不如跟我们一起走吧
剧集 | 余波(2016) | 导航列表