剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
高度奇异
是你
Oh, it's you.
大家好
Hi, everyone!
我的孩子们
My babies!
小土豆泥
Mashed potato?
小派派
Pie pie?
再见
Okay, bye!
你去哪儿了
Hey, where'd you go?
外星人好像又来拜访我了
I think I was visited by aliens again.
每隔几年
Every few years,
他们就会过来 带我看我的混血孩子们
they stop by and show me my hybrid children.
什么
What?
不要嫉妒我的外星配偶们 猪先生
Don't be jealous of my alien consorts, Mr. Pig.
我最爱的是你
I love you the most.
好吧 亲爱的 谢谢
All right, sweetie. Thank you.
你明天要和我一起去
You gonna come with me
泡泡糖公主的烟花表演吗
to Princess Bubblegum's fireworks show tomorrow?
不 她搅浑了我们的婚礼
No, she wizzed on our wedding.
第五季第四十四集
小树象执意让噢噢国王主持婚礼 泡泡糖公主试图揭穿国王的骗子本质
很抱歉 但她恶毒得像沙漠蝎子
I'm sorry, but she's a fat fish in the sand.
但我想看免费的烟花表演
I want to see free fireworks, though,
我也想让你和我一起去
and I want you to come with me.
好吧
Eh, all right.
科学赛高
Science rules!
这里是证据
Here's some proof.
我在做正确的事
I'm doing the right thing.
快开始免费烟花表演
Free fireworks!
没错 我们现在开始
Right! Here we go!
我老婆去哪儿了
Hey, where's my wife?
那是什么
What's that?
你长得像个灯塔守卫 既眼瞎还装可爱
Hey, you blind, cream-faced, lonely lighthouse keeper.
别用那些黏糊糊的东西伤害我的太空男人
Stop hurting my space men with your goo!
什么 你怎么
What? How did you --
让你的探测器离我的星之子孙远点儿
Keep your probes out of my star children.
小树象 你不知道你在说什么
Tree Trunks, you don't know what you're talking about.
少摆出这幅高高在上的样子
Don't you condescend to me,
你个虚伪的君主
you false idol.
你惹上了不该惹的家族
You probed the wrong famiglia!
法♥西♥斯♥主义
糖果对婴儿有害
都醒醒吧
Wake up.
烟火表演是给秘密太空战争打幌子
The fireworks show is a secret space war.
让你那黏糊糊的东西滚出我的飞行器
Get your goo out of my UFO.
这城里都是怪人
Dude, this town is full of kooks.
拯救银河的小肠[小孩]
Save the galactic chitlins!
在那边的小巷和淀粉叔碰面
Meet Starchy in that alley over there.
呱呱 呱呱
Cacaw! Cacaw!
我就问问这只鸭子好了
I'll just ask this duck.
潮湿褐色小巷用漆
麻烦请问
Excuse me, but --
不要惊慌
Don't be alarmed.
我是人♥民♥超脱俗世凡胎的呼声
I am the disembodied voice of the people,
我见证了你的怒火
and I have witnessed your fire.
如有机会
If given the opportunity,
你可愿领导一群反抗斗士
would you lead a small group of resistance fighters
直捣蜂窝之心
straight into the hornet's den?
同你的湿透的屁♥股♥一样愿意
You bet your wet booty.
是我 淀粉叔
Behold! It's me, Starchy!
淀粉叔每次都会叫出来
Starchy always screams.
这里的构造十分精妙
This is very elaborate!
大家好
Hello, everyone.
今晚我们有了一个新成员
We have a new member with us here tonight.
有请火车道
Please welcome Train Tracks.
欢迎 火车道
Welcome, Train Tracks!
鼓掌 鼓掌 鼓掌 鼓掌 鼓掌
Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap!
真理之旅
Veritas Brigade!
火车道有个精彩的故事
Train Tracks has her own incredible story to tell,
有请她演讲
so let's let her talk.
火车道 我是个传话人
Hi, Train Tracks, I am a conduit
为一个名为布西的外星机构工作
for an alien entity knows as Booshy.
布西有百分之五十的可能
There is a 50/50 chance that
会通过我和大家交流
Booshy will speak through me during this meeting.
天啊 又开始了
Oh, my gosh, it's happening.
我超喜欢布西出现的时候
I love when Booshy shows up.
我是布西 大家好
It's Booshy. Hello!
欢迎 布西
Welcome, Booshy.
在我的母星 我们并不说话 用颜色交流
On my planet, we speak in colors instead of words.
够了 布西
Aw, stuff it, Booshy.
我们这一位真正直面过外星人
We've got a real experiencer in our midst.
你们有枪吗
Do y'all have any guns?
没有
Nope.
我没时间讲什么篝火故事
I don't have time for campfire stories.
我有六个孩子
I'm a mother of six,
他们有麻烦了
and they're in trouble
因为泡泡堂公主向他们发射探测器
because Princess Bubblegum's probing them.
你们愿意帮我发动暴♥乱♥吗
Will you help me raise a ruckus?
我们当然愿意
Of course we will!
我们出动吧
Let's stink it up!
什么...
What in the --
我的天啊
Oh, my gracious.
大规模入侵银河系
A full-scale galactic invasion?
看看你没有这东西还能不能飞
Well, let's see how well you fly without your thing.
我的天啊
Oh, good night!
你们都是恶魔的小爪牙
You're the devil's hot little helpers.
灭绝吧
Come get extinguished!
搞什么 小树象
What the funge, Tree Trunks?!
姐们 你这就太过分了
Girl, you just crossed the big line!
这就是那些主持...
Well, this is the people's justi-I-I--
天啊
Holy!
正义
...i-I-ice.
我该怎么办
What should I do?
布西的监狱就是这个弱小的星球
Booshy's only prison is this wicked planet.
是吗 欢迎加入我们
Yeah, well, join the club.
什么
What?
小树象
Tree Trunks!
这里是哪
What is this place?
你早就知道了
You already know.
你看
See?
他们甚至拒绝还击
They refuse to fight back.
什么
What?
什么 什么
What?! What?!!
我早就和你说了
See, I told you.
什么
What?!
外星人
Space men.
我真的很抱歉 小树象
I'm really sorry, Tree Trunks.
我没想到我的太空计划会伤害到其他人
I never meant to hurt anybody with my space program.
本来是用来再无人居住的星球上
It was supposed to seed new candy kingdoms
建立新糖果帝国的
on uninhabited planets
以免噢噢大♥陆♥人满为患
in case Ooo goes straight up dongbongles.
因为 实话和你说吧
'Cause, like, confidentially,
很有可能会变成那样
there's a lot of ways that could happen.
也许到时候
And when it does,
我可能看上去就没这么疯狂了
maybe I won't look so crazy after all, you know?
我能帮你找到一个地方安置你的子民
I can help you find a space for your goo.
你愿意这么做吗
You would do that?
你和我永远不会成为朋友
You and I will never be friends,
但我们可以互相尊重对方作为母亲的身份
but we can respect each other as mothers
和对于宇宙无限性的信仰
and as fellow believers in the infinite promise of the cosmos above.
当然了
Sure.
你好 亲爱的
Oh, hello, darling.
你好
Hello.
你能说话
You can talk?
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表