剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
No! BMO!
芬尼
Vinny!
上帝
Geez Louise!
你还真是大闹了一场
You really flipped out in here.
有人有胶带吗
Anyone got some sticky tape?
哔莫
Bmo?
我会救你的 "更好的现实"
I will save you, "A Better Reality."
别担心 哔莫
Don't worry, BMO.
爸爸会给所有东西亲亲
Daddy's gonna just kiss everything in here,
一切都会好的
and that will make it better.
来无限的热狗
Get infinite hot dogs!
我漂亮的皮肤
My beautiful avie!
-我们回来了 -我们回来了
- We're back! - Oh, we're back!
来棒球棍
Get baseball bat!
-来阔剑 -来喷气背包
- Get broadsword! - Get jet pack!
来比基尼宝贝
Get bikini babe!
你不亲我 我亲你
You don't kiss me. I kiss you.
他们给你们这个舱
They are giving you this other pod
可以带你们安全抵达下一座岛
to take you safely to the next rad island.
我要回我的跳舞俱乐部了
I will be returning to my dance club.
哔莫 对不起我毁了你的世界
BMO, I'm sorry I smashed up your world.
我毁掉也是因为我爱你
I smashed it up because I love you.
请你不要走
Please don't go.
也许我能偶尔来看看
Well, m-maybe I could visit.
杰克 再抱紧我一点
Oh, Jake, hug me tighter!
好
Okay!
我当然不会走了
Of course I won't go!
我会很想你们的
I would miss you guys too much.
我本来想在虚拟世界里创造一个芬恩和杰克
I tried to make a Finn and Jake in the goggles world,
但他们太恐怖了
but they were scary.
我也爱你 哔莫
I love you, too, BMO.
我进不去
I can't fit!
你还带着那颗蛋吗
Are you still carrying that egg?
是啊 感觉不错
Yeah, it feels good.
快扔掉 伙计
Get rid of it, man.
我进的去 我只是需要...
I can fit, I just need to --
芬恩 你看到了吗
Finn, did you see?!
进舱
Get in the pod.
探险时光到
Adventure time
带上你的朋友们
Come on, grab your friends
我们要去很远的地方
We'll go to very distant lands
还有苏珊壮
and Susan Strong
大概还有哔莫
And possibly BMO
探险时光到
It's adventure time
第八季 第九集第十集
探险时光
小岛
芬
恩
杰克
探险时光
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表