剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
第7-8集
探险时光到
Adventure time
带上你的朋友们
Come on, grab your friends
我们要去很远的地方
We'll go to very distant lands
还有苏珊壮
and Susan Strong
大概还有哔莫
And possibly BMO
探险时光到
It's adventure time
请柬
妈妈 我想出去和孔苏埃洛一起玩
Mom! I wanna play outside with Consuelo!
别冲动 外面太危险
Cool your jets! It is super dangerous outside.
小孩得待在城♥堡♥里
Little kids have to stay in the castle.
但我调皮捣蛋
But I'm rowdy!
对 但你看 看到了吗
Yeah, well, but look -- see what happens?
你想和死神一起玩吗
You want a playdate with death?
这就是为什么你得待在里面
That's why you have to stay inside!
还因为孔苏埃洛的妈妈是个混♥蛋♥ 我
And 'cause Consuelo's mom is a pain in the neck. I --
在烈日下
In the heat of the sun,
你像粉嘟嘟的小宝宝一样容易被灼伤
you burn like a pink little baby!
救命
Help!
-什么 -有人在尖叫
- What? - Oh! A scweam!
-救命 -出什么事了
- Help! - Well, now, what seems to be the trouble?
我在海里看见了什么东西
I saw something in the water!
我只觉得 不用了
And I was like, "No thanks!"
别挡我道 玛芬男
Out of my way, muffin man!
真不礼貌
How rude.
不管那个小女孩看到了什么
Well, whatever that little girl saw
都是永恒的秘密了
will be a mystery forever.
搜寻者XJ-7-7壮的舰艇已到达
Transport for Seeker XJ-7-7 "Strong" Has arrived.
请以壮确认身份
Please verify identity as "Strong."
相信我 我很壮
Trust me, I'm strong indeed!
可能不够壮
Not enough?
你要亲自感受一下吗
You need to feel them guns?
身份确认中
Verifying.
你好呀 真淘气
Well, hello, frisky!
托德 我还在呢
Todd, I'm right here!
危险变异生物确认
Identifying dangerous mutant.
防御模式启动
Initiating defensive mode.
寻找人类
Seeking human.
人类 请回到安全地点
Human, come home to safety.
寻找人类
Seeking human.
人类 请回到安全地点
Human, come home to safety.
杰克 这件怎么样
Hey, Jake, what about this one?
减价促销
很棒 我们会在葬礼上大放光彩的
Great. We're gonna look so great for this funeral.
你们觉得我的抹胸怎么样
How do you like my bandeau!
试穿胸罩真是太尴尬了
I was too embarrassed to get a bra fitting.
我知道他们很专业 但还是太亲密了
I know they are professionals, but it's just too intimate.
你看起来很棒
You look great!
检测到居民点
Settlement detected.
继续寻找XJ-7-7
Continuing search for XJ-7-7.
-抓住他 -进攻 进攻
- Get him! - Attack! Attack!
发现敌方圆筒物体
Hostile cylinders detected.
采取对应措施
Release countermeasures.
消除敌方圆筒活动能力
Hostile cylinders immobilized.
与敌方泡泡头交火
Engaging hostile bobbleheads.
威胁清除中
Neutralizing.
在威胁清除过程中请不要关闭系统
Please do not turn your system off during neutralization.
我的天
Holy mud!
它不费吹灰之力就干倒了泡泡糖守卫
It took out the gumball guards like they was nothin'!
哔莫不喜欢这样
BMO doesn't like it!
我们得把这东西像意面一样切碎
We gotta chop this thing into smashaghetti.
我要干掉你
I'll take you out with these hug nubs!
我来帮你 芬恩
I'll help you, Finn!
救救我 芬恩
Help me, Finn!
已清除敌方变异生物
Hostile mutant neutralized.
你能做到的 芬恩·默滕斯
You got this, Finn Mertens.
你是个有仿生手的健美宝宝
You're a buff little bionic baby.
冲啊 冲啊啊啊啊啊啊
Rush! Ruuuuussshhh! Rush! Ruuuussshhh!
确认中 识别到人类
Verifying. Human identified.
婴儿PG-8-7默滕斯
Infant PG-8-7 "Mertens."
Pg-8-7
Pg-8-7.
你说我吗
you mean me?
你将帮助本舰定位搜寻者XJ-7-7
You will assist this transport in locating Seeker XJ-7-7.
PG-8-7默滕斯 请登舰
PG-8-7 "Mertens," Please climb aboard.
请登舰 上来
Please come aboard. Come on.
默滕斯吗 等等 你认识我吗
"Mertens?" Wait, do you, like, know me?
搞定 转移注意力的这招很棒 芬恩
Got it! Great work distractin' 'em, Finn!
你没事吧 老兄
You okay, dude?
我觉得这艘飞船好像挺重要的
I feel like that ship might've been important.
但我没事
But I'm fine.
我的手还因砸太用力有些酸 但我没事
Yeah, my hands are a little sore from smashing, but I'm fine too.
哔莫再次占了上风
Once again BMO comes out on top!
哔莫
BMO!
哔莫 你没事吧
BMO, you okay?
已接受信♥号♥♥
Signal received.
XJ-7-7请求转移
XJ-7-7 requests transport.
苏珊
Susan!
嗨 芬恩
Hi, Finn.
我很抱歉我的草臂打了你
Uh, sorry again my grass arm busted you up.
没事
It's okay.
那个时候 苏珊正要打你
At the time, Susan was gonna bust you up.
杰克在哪儿 他没事吧
Where's Jake? Is he okay?
他在外面 他要把那艘飞船带过来
He's outside. He's bringing the ship over.
什么飞船
The ship?
飞船
Ship.
怎么样 苏 有什么看着眼熟吗
How about it, Suze? Does any of this look familiar?
我和芬恩单枪匹马打倒了这东西
Me and Finn took this whole bad block down ourselves!
算是智取 我从不做能力范围之外的事
Took a bit of fanaglin', but I never hunt what I can't catch.
在找这个吗
Looking for this?
你头部植入芯片的剩余部分一直在我这里
I've been holding onto the remnants of your cranial implant
你当时绑♥架♥了芬恩 还差点杀了杰克
since you kidnapped Finn and almost killed Jake.
记得吗
You remember that?
我在做一个质谱分♥析♥比较测试
I'm running a comparative mass spec test now.
看起来你的芯片和这艘飞船
Yep. Looks like both your implant and the ship
有着同样的技术来源
have the same technological origin --
人类科技
human technology.
完成了
Finished.
哔莫终于把飞船的最后指令下载完了
Looks like BMO's finally downloaded the ship's last commands.
已接收信♥号♥♥
Signal received.
继续前往撤离点
Proceed to extraction point.
将搜寻者XJ-7-7与载具
Return Seeker XJ-7-7 and cargo
送回建造者之岛 家
to Founders Island, home.
哔莫 你能帮我们打出来吗
BMO, can you give us print outs?
没问题 打印中
Yes, okay. Printing.
这个小岛离这里好远
Man, this island's way far out there.
苏珊需要回去
Susan needs to go back here.
回这个岛上
To this island.
我不清楚为什么 苏珊这周很疯狂
Not sure why -- Susan having crazy week.
我不知道 苏珊 那儿太远了
I don't know, Susan. It's so far.
连我也不知道那儿有什么
Even I don't know what's out there.
这是相当危险的任务
It's a pretty risky solo mission.
我也要去
I'm going too.
我们得弄清这艘飞船是哪儿来的
I mean, we gotta find out where this ship came from.
可能还有更多
There could be more of them.
如果这个是人造的
And if this is human-made,
那岛上可能还有其他人类
then there might be other humans on that island.
那真是太棒了 对吗
That'd be cool to see, right?
我也去
I'll come too!
-我们也去 -不我们不去
- And so will we. - No, we won't.
听起来你们都已经决定了
Well, it sounds like you're all determined.
我的船可以借给你们用
You should borrow my boat, though.
这东西已经报废了
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表