剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
别担心 爸爸总有后手
Don't worry. Daddy's always got a plan.
芬恩 我会回来的
Finn, I'll be back for you.
无赖来啦
Here comes the rascal!
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait. Wait!
你好 你好
Hello. Hello.
你好
Hello.
*我们做热烘烘的面包棒*
*Hot breadsticks is what we bake*
*不做派也不做糕*
*We don't bake pie and we don't bake cake*
我简直不敢相信 在上百次尝试后
I can't believe that of all the hundreds that have tried,
那个终于过了守护者那关的人
the gallbag that finally makes it past the Guardian
是马丁·默滕斯
is Martin Mertens!
我不明白
I don't understand.
怎么了
what's up?
没怎么 我只是好久没说话了
Nothing. I just haven't said anything in a while.
探险时光到
Adventure time
带上你的朋友们
Come on, grab your friends
我们要去很远的地方
We'll go to very distant lands
还有苏珊壮
and Susan Strong
大概还有哔莫
And possibly BMO
探险时光到
It's adventure time
第八季 第十一集第十二集
探险时光
小岛
芬
恩
杰克
探险时光
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表