剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
我想草做的人并不能吃烘肉卷吧
I guess grass boys don't get any meatloaf.
没事
It's okay.
我们会发现别的你最爱的食物的
We'll just find you a new favorite food.
苏珊
Susan?
你能听见吗
Can you hear me?
我很抱歉没有及时阻止你
I'm sorry I couldn't stop you earlier.
我失去控制了
I lost control...
当我意识到的时候 我的手臂已经
and I realized when my arm went all nasty
失去控制到令人害怕的地步
that being out of control like that was so scary and --
而且特别疼
and painful.
你也肯定感受到了极度的疼痛
And that's how you must've felt
当你的脑子被那条鳗鱼攻击
after your brain jazz got fried by that eel
他疯了之后
and he went bonkers on everyone.
我不够强大 没能阻止你
I wasn't strong enough to stop you.
某种程度上说 都是我的错
In a way, this is all my fault.
芬恩 这是你干的
Finn! You did this?!
医生公主
Doctor Princess!
你知道她连着这些导线是什么感觉吗
Do you know what it means that she's hooked up to these?
你知道这个是做什么的吗
Do you even know what that one does --
那个诡异的呼吸机是干吗的
and the creepy breathing one?
那个恶心的点滴又是干吗的呢
And that yucky dripping bag?
你怎么才能弥补这一切吧
What are you going to do to fix this?
为了苏珊 我愿意做任何事
I'll do anything to help Susan.
-任何事吗 -是的
- Anything? - Yes!
很好 因为我已经厌倦值两班了
Good, 'cause I'm tired of doing double shifts.
穿上这个
Put this on.
你现在是医生了
Okay, you're a doctor now.
祝你好运
Good luck.
等一下 等一下
Wait, wait, whoa, whoa, wait!
我不知道怎么当医生
I don't know how to doctor!
谁也不知道自己在做什么
Look, no one really knows anything.
真♥相♥是
The truth is...
我自己也不是个正牌医师
I'm not technically a doctor.
我连医生学位都没拿过
I don't even have a medical degree.
就是有一天我来医院照X光
I just came in here one day for an X-ray,
并且我的名字叫医生
and my first name is Doctor,
机缘巧合我就成了这里的医生了
so, well, one thing led to another.
再见
Ciao.
等等 医生公主
Wait! Doctor Princess!
医生 你能帮帮我吗
Hey, Doc, can you help me?
对不起 我不是真正的
Sorry. I'm not a real --
我们正需要一点芬恩风格的音乐
Aha! Just what we need -- a real Finn-style tune.
我不能吹
I can't breathe.
我不能奏乐 我不能呼吸 我不能
I can't make music, I can't breathe, I can't --
这没关系
Hey, hey. It's okay!
不能呼吸很酷
Not breathing is cool.
我知道你喜欢什么 战胜邪恶
Hey, I know what you like -- fighting evil!
没错 我恨邪恶
Yeah! I hate evil!
那就用别的麻烦来解决这个麻烦吧
Well, let's give trouble to some trouble!
这次你说了算 兄弟
You take the lead on this one, brother.
你知道什么想捣毁的邪恶老巢吗
Know any evil dungeons you want to smash?
我知道一个邪恶的地方
Yeah. I know somewhere evil.
你哪里不舒服
Where does it hurt?
医生 它对我来说是个大♥麻♥烦
It's the big one for me, Doc.
我真的受不了了
It's really over.
我的手掌特别疼
I get this pain in my paw,
它就刺在我的手掌里
and it just stays in my paw.
太可怕了
Oh, it's horrible.
你真是个治疗天才 医生
You're a healing genius, Doc.
这个地方好像有点眼熟
This place feels kinda familiar somehow.
草之芬恩 帮帮我
Grass Finn! Help me!
杰克
Jake?!
杰克 坚持住
Jake! Hold on!
干得漂亮 伙计
H-Hey! Great job, man!
好吧
Okay.
下一位病人呢
Where's the next patient?
在这里 医生
In here, Doctor.
宝贝
Hey, baby!
什么 公主医生呢
What?! Where's Doctor Princess?!
我只想让漂亮小姐姐给我看看病
I just wanted some TLC from a cute gal.
那么...
So, uh...
你的...症状大概是什么
how's your, uh... general condition?
我的背一如既往的痛
My back is in agony, like always.
我的脚趾尝上去像玉米糖 是不是不大好
My toes taste like candy corn. Is that bad?
所有东西闻上去都像甘草
And everything smells like licorice --
除了甘草 闻上去像...
except for licorice, which smells like --
什么
Wha?!
感觉怎么样 寒冰之王
How do you feel, Ice King?
我...感觉...
I...feel...
特别棒
great!
妈呀
Oh, mama!
我感觉年轻了五百岁
I feel 500 years old again!
我们应该去镇上跳跳舞
Hey, we should hit the town, go dancing...
芬恩医生
"Doctor Finn."
这感觉真不错
This feels pretty right.
很好
All right.
你们一路战斗来到了迷宫中♥央♥
So you've fought your way to the center of the maze.
但如果想通过这扇门 必须回答出我的死亡谜语
But to pass this gate, you must answer my deadly riddle.
"什么脚步如磐石..."
"What squats on stony feet"--
时间
Time.
答案应该是时间吧
The answer was probably "Time," Right?
干得漂亮 伙计
Good job, man.
真漂亮
Real good job.
不是吧
Aw, come on.
恶魔就在这里
This is where the evil is.
我要消灭它
And I'm-a gonna kill it!
我们为什么不击个掌
Hey...why don't we take five?
谁在外面
Who's out there?!
是谁胆敢闯入草原巫师的草原堡垒
Busting into the Grassy Wizard's grassy fortress?!
长点脑子吧
Use your head!
我认识你吗
Hey. Do I know you?
当然了 我是老狗杰克
Uh, duh! I'm Jake the dog.
所有人都认识我
Everybody knows me.
不 我觉得他说的是我
No. I think he means me.
他...
He...
他创造了我
He...made me.
是吗
I did?
是的
I did!
那个...那个...那个...
The, uh -- the -- the -- the...
草剑
the grass sword!
天 我的记忆力真差
Geez, my memory is bad.
伙计 我有很多问题要问你
Okay, guy, I got a lot of big questions for you.
你为什么要创造我
Why did you make me?
我是坏人吗
Am I bad?
我是某个芬恩的敌人
Am I part of a conspiracy
酝酿的阴谋中的一部分吗
hatched by one of Finn's enemies?
还是说我是这个世界中永恒的诅咒
Or am I an eternal curse sent by the globs?
不 都不是
No, nothing like that.
我只是觉得会很酷
I just thought it would be cool.
"草之剑" 这是个双关语
"Grass blade" -- it's a sort of pun.
其实这对我来说也是个好事
Actually, this is great for me, personally.
既然你是我打造的 你必须听我的
Since you're my creation, you have to do what I say!
剁了这只擅闯进来的狗
Chop up this trespassing dog!
我是你的主人...
I am your master...
违抗我...
Obey m...
不如你们还是走...
Okay, maybe just leave...
伙计 差...差不多了
Hey, buddy, that's -- that's plenty.
战胜邪恶 对吗
Fight the evil, right?
是啊...不过不是这样
Yeah... but not like that.
这样不对
It ain't right.
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表