剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
第13-14集
助人者
我们快接近米勒娃的脑电波信♥号♥♥了
We're closing in on Minerva's brainwave signature.
几分钟就能到达
We should touch down in just a few minutes.
原来我妈妈的想法就长这个样
So, that's what my mom's thoughts look like.
看起来不错
They look good.
至少我认为如此
I think.
马上
Hold on.
这就是她吗
That's her?
米勒娃医生
Dr. Minerva.
她看起来很好
She looks nice.
我们到了 芬恩
We're here, Finn.
系好安全带 我要带我们着陆了
Buckle up. I'm gonna take us down.
人类
Humans.
好多人类
There's so many.
这里的人友善吗 卡拉
Are they friendly, Kara? The people here?
别担心 你能很好地融入进去
Don't worry, you're gonna fit right in.
芬恩 芬恩
Finn? Finn?
听着
Hey, listen.
我还记得不少原来生活的事
I remember enough about my old life
这里有一些危险的家伙
to know that there were some dangerous people here.
我们别走散 好吗
So let's stick together, okay?
保持低调
And let's all try to keep a low profile.
米勒娃 米勒娃
Minerva! Minerva!
你知道米勒娃在哪儿吗
Hey, you, where's Minerva?
什么 天呐
Wha! Geez.
你这套装束吓到我了 市民
You scared me with that costume, citizen.
别转移话题 米勒娃在哪儿
Don't change the subject. Now, where's Minerva?
她有薯片和饼干之类的东西吗
And does she have any chips or crackers or anything?
我已经厌倦了把电池
I'm getting real tired of picking batteries
从这些哔莫蛋糕里挑出来了
out of these BMO cakes.
米勒娃在哪儿
Where's Minerva?
这问题真奇怪
Man, that's a pretty weird question.
米勒娃无处不在
Minerva's everywhere.
每个人都知道
Additionally, everyone knows that.
周围一旦有人需要帮助
Just look around for somebody who needs help,
米勒娃就会来帮助他 很明显的事
and Minerva will be there helping, obviously.
米勒娃在哪儿
"Where's Minerva?"
-谢谢 -她无处不在吗
- Thanks. - She's everywhere?
听到了吗 老兄
You hear that, man?
米勒娃喜欢帮助别人 就像你一样
Minerva's into helping people, just like you.
她一定是用DNA 把助人者的基因
She must've gave you her helper genes as DNA
在子♥宫♥里就传给了你
up in her womb with your placenta.
DN什么
DN-what-what?
先生
Mister?
我能揉揉这只狗狗的肚子吗
Can I rub the dog's tummy, mister?
他黄色的小肚肚很可爱
He's got a cute yellow tummy.
尽管摸 孩子 不用征得同意
Shoot, kid, you don't even have to ask.
过来就能摸了
Just scooch right up and get busy.
你是个会说话的狗
You're a talking dog!
蒂莎 米卡 快过来看
Teesa, Meeka, Gee-gee, come look!
一只会说话的狗
A talking dog!
他们也会一起揉我的小肚肚吗
Are they gonna help with the tummy rub?
芬恩 看
Finn, look.
天 我没想到能这么快找到她
Oh, geez. I didn't think we would find her do fast.
如果你愿意 我们可以和你一起
We can come with you if you'd like.
不用
Nope.
芬恩一个人过去
Finn only.
你好 年轻人
Hello, young man.
有什么需要帮助的吗
Is there anything I can help you with?
这听起来会很怪 但是
This is gonna sound weird, but...
我不是故意要当面问你这个问题
and I don't mean to put you on the spot.
但你有
But, uh...did you...
你有失去过一个儿子吗
did you lose... a son?
当心 市民们
Careful, citizens.
垃圾虽不起眼 但依然很危险
Litter can be unattractive, but dangerous, as well.
你好 年轻人
Hello, young man.
有什么需要帮助的吗
Is there anything I can help you with?
这和我想象的不太一样
This is going a lot different than I pictured it.
得了吧
Come on, now.
难道说你们没人看过一只会说话的狗吗
Are you telling me none of you has ever seen a talking dog before?
这太疯狂了
That's crazy.
这比那个老太太还要疯狂
That's even crazier than the old lady
她一个人住在那个天气岛上
who lives alone on that Weather Island.
但说真的 如果你觉得这就很惊叹了
No, but seriously, if you think this is impressive,
你应该看看我在跳蚤马戏团上的样子
you should've seen me at the flea circus.
我真的是中心
I really stole the show.
但说真的 你们应该见见我的朋友哔莫
Nah, but seriously, y'all should really meet my friend BMO.
-杰克 -他是个会说话的计算器
- Jake. - He's a talking calculator.
现在不是显摆的时候
Now's not the time.
那才真正算得上
Now there's a friend you can really...
可靠朋友
...count on.
弗蕾达
Frieda.
你们很不错
Wow, listen, you guys are great.
但我得去找我朋友了
I got to get going and find my friends,
但这里真的太挤了
but man, what a great crowd, though, seriously.
再来一个笑话吧
One more joke.
我只会这么多
That's all I got.
我不知道其他笑话了
I don't know any more jokes.
等等
Wait, wait.
我还能做说笑话之外的东西
I can do other stuff besides jokes.
比如
Like, um, oh.
-变异生物 -变异生物
- Mutant! - Mutant.
-他是变异生物 -它是变异生物吗
- He's a mutant. - Is he a mutant?
什么 不不不不
What? No, no, no.
我只是条正常的狗
I'm just a regular dog, see?
-他是变异生物 -变异生物
- He's a mutant. - A mutant!
-米勒娃 -米勒娃
- Minerva! - Minerva!
米勒娃
Minerva!
我想这可能太惊人了
I guess this must be pretty shocking.
你受惊了吗
Oh, are you in shock?
你需要帮助吗
Do you need help?
米勒娃
Minerva!
-米勒娃 -米勒娃
- Minerva! - Minerva!
-米勒娃 -米勒娃 救命
- Minerva! - Minerva, help!
米勒娃
Oh, hey, Minerva.
芬恩 我找到了米勒
Finn, I found Miner--
当我没说
Uh, disregard.
你在制♥造♥骚乱
You are creating a disturbance.
请让我们帮助你帮我们让你镇定下来
Please help let us help you help us to sedate you.
我不是变异生物
I'm not a mutant.
我觉得我是魔法生物
I'm magic. I think.
但你们都
Although, now that you men--
住手 他是我兄弟
Stop! He's my brother!
而我是你儿
And I'm your suhhh...
儿子
Son!
这是什么
What's this?
你扯不掉的
You can't get them off.
我试过很多次了
I tried a lot already.
我爱你 但你妈妈是一百个机械克隆人
I love you, but your mom's a hundred robo-clones.
那些东西不是我妈妈
Those things aren't my mom.
他们看起来很像我妈妈
Maybe they look like my mom
可能是因为他们对她做了些什么 对吧
because they did something to her, right?
我会逃出去的 然后救她
I'm going to get out of here and I'm going to rescue her,
我会拥抱她 还有
and I'll hug her, and -- and --
我打过比这更奇怪的战斗
I've had weirder fights than this.
沃们的骨头呢
Where da bones?
那是沃的手
Thas muh hand.
载入中
婴儿 芬恩·默滕斯
是个玩具店
It's a toy store!
你要给我买♥♥玩具吗
Are you going to buy me a toy?
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表