剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
第9-10集
神秘岛
杰克
Jake?!
苏珊
Susan?!
哔莫
Bmo?!
你们好 伙计们
Oh, hey there, fellas.
你们有没有看到一条超酷的狗
Have you by any chance seen a cool dog
或者一位又大又臭的女士经过这里
or a giant, smelly lady come through here?
你们俩是故意的 还是说螃蟹都这样
Uh, are you guys being weird, or is that normal crab stuff?
笨螃蟹
Stupid crabs.
杰克
Jake?!
苏珊
Susan?!
有人吗
Hello?
麻袋
Burlap sacks.
种子包
Seed packets.
奇妙的葫芦
理论与实践
麦克巴尼博士
这样我冻死的时候看起来就像个傻瓜了
Now I can look like an idiot while I freeze to death.
这些袋子还真的挺有用的
Actually, these sacks are really working a treat.
我和苏珊一样汗流浃背
I'm sweating like an everyday Susan in here.
我知道了
Oh, I see.
那也行吧
That works, too.
什么...
What the...?
纯水
Neat.
像是冰雪王国的边界
It's like the border to the Ice Kingdom,
但其实又不是
but not really.
又下大了
Tush! Coming down hard again.
我最好还是回去吧
I better head back.
小屋呢
Shack?
小屋
Shack.
袋子
Sack?
小屋
Shack!
看来这里还有人住
Looks like someone's still living here.
看看你 你可真壮士
Look at you. You're thick as heck.
你比正常的苏珊都壮实
You're thicker than a normal Susan.
天啊 伙计 你也是一伙的吗
Good grief, man! Were you in on this?!
真阴险
That's shady.
你♥爸♥妈知道你成天都在干吗吗
Do your parents know what you do all day?
说真的
I mean, honestly.
巨大的熊 得了吧
Giant bear? Come on!
我在时空边缘大战巫妖 伙计
I fought The Lich at the edge of space-time, man.
别不自量力了 最好还是赶紧退下吧
You're out of your depth. You best just roll on, brah.
你看 我和你说了
See?! I told you!
住手 不行 不行 不行
Stop! Nej, nej, nej!
来 阿尔伯特
Come, Albert.
你是人类吧
You're a human, right?
你知道我朋友在哪里吗
Do you know where my friends are?
一条狗 一只机器人 和另一个臭臭的人类
A dog, a robot, and another human who smells --
我说了好多次了...这可不妙
and I've been saying this a lot -- not great.
这是说我到人类居住的地方了吗
Does this mean I made it to the human place?
是你发来的信息吗
Did you send for me?
你是这里的长官
Are you the mayor of here
还是部落首领之类的
or like the tribe leader?
我是说...
I-I mean -- Agh.
对不起 我不知道我在说什么
I'm sorry. I don't know what I'm saying.
你好
Hi.
谢谢
Thanks.
能把我的包还给我...吗
Can I have my backpack back...pack?
女士
Lady!
女士 你不能这么...
Lady, you can't just --
不
No.
不
No!
不
No.
不
No.
最后问一次 你见过我哥们儿吗
One last time, have you seen my brother anywhere?
他长这样
He looks like this.
这家伙 他叫杰克
This guy. His name is Jake.
什么
What?
你想让我画你
You want me to draw you?
这副杰克的画不是我画的
I didn't draw that picture of Jake.
其实我不知道怎么画画
I don't know how to draw, really.
香蕉守卫16号♥曾经想教我 但是没教成
Banana Guard 16 tried to teach me once, but it didn't stick.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
怎么 你们害怕打雷吗
What, a-are you folks afraid of thunder?
女士 我对住在树里颇有了解
Lady! I know a lot about living in trees,
这棵树绝对坚持...不住
and this thing's not going to... hold.
这原来是一个科技堡垒
This place is teched out.
我早该猜到的
I should have known, I guess,
你之前还在对那个网说话
since you talked to that net earlier.
你听不懂我说话 对吗
You can't understand me, can you?
有个想法一直在困扰我
Something's been bubbling up inside me.
我想说出来 但又怕不好意思
I really want to say it out loud, but I've been embarrassed.
好吧
Okay.
螃蟹是机器人吗
Are crabs robots?
螃蟹怎样才不算机器人
In what way isn't a crab a robot?
我觉得我明白哔莫不是螃蟹
I guess I understand that BMO's not a crab,
但我不明白为什么哔莫不是螃蟹
but I don't understand why BMO's not a crab.
女士 大家都去哪了
Lady, where did everyone go to?
格雷格
温 苏
汉斯 贝卡
库拉普 迈克尔
埃尔瓦
那是你 你叫埃尔瓦
Hey, that's you! Your name's Alva.
你好 埃尔瓦
Hi, Alva.
格雷塔 阿迪尔
档案号♥3/1
金 泰
威廉姆
琳达
海拉姆
安登档案
就这样
So that's it?
人类就这样了
That's humans?!
我们大老远来到这里
We came all this way.
只剩你和我了 埃尔瓦
It's just you and me, Alva.
我猜还有苏珊吧 如果她没事的话
And Susan, I guess, if she's okay.
我不知道
I don't know.
听起来风暴停了
Sounds like the storm stopped.
没看到他
No sign of him.
杰克
Jake!
杰克 杰克
Jake! Hey, Jake!
伙计
Oh, hey, buddy.
很高兴见到你 等等
Man, am I glad to see you. Hold on a second.
这地方烂透了
Man, this place sucks!
刚刚20秒内我已经被19只巨大的螃蟹攻击了
I got attacked by 19 giant crabs in just the last 30 seconds.
是啊 伙计 还差点被这只...
Yeah, man. I almost got eaten by this--
真不错 我们赶紧离开这里吧
Hey, that's awesome. Now let's get the heck outta here.
他们也一起来吗 我不会把口粮分给他们的
Are they coming, too? I'm not sharing my rations.
什么 不 这是埃尔瓦
What? No, this is Alva.
我觉得她是人类
I-I think she's human.
埃尔瓦 你看见过我朋友吗
Alva, have you seen my friends?
哔莫和苏珊
BMO and Susan?
打住 伙计 这是缓慢的摇头
Oh, stuff, man. That's the slow shake.
是公认的死亡表情
That's the universal death gesture!
该死 更多岛
Oh, shoot, man. More islands.
哔莫和苏珊肯定被冲到这些岛上了
BMO and Susan must've washed all up on one of all up of them.
看起来只有三座岛
Well, it looks like there's only three more.
应该不大难
This shouldn't be too hard.
对吧
Right?
哔莫先生
Sir BMO?
哔莫 服务生79
再来一个芬恩蛋糕吗
Another Finn cake, sir?
好的
Oui.
这才叫人生
Ah, this if the life.
我希望你们也能来这里 月球上
I wish you guys could be here, too -- on the moon.
我想还有苏珊吧
And Susan, too, I guess.
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表